Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hi thankyou all xxx ive had a tarot reading today never mentioned i was ttc she said my prayers will be answered and good news may time also she sees children around me next feb hope shes right xx

Well let me tell you my experience. I had 3 pychics and one tarot card tell me that I was going to get pregnant March/April and I was going to have a. healthy girl. I didn.'t know whether to continue TTC or not with my last experience. Well my fertility window was March-april 1st. Well the Saturday before was Day 27 and started spotting and cramping and feeling like AF was coming because the previous month, AF started on day 27. Well waited and waited and nothing.:shrug: Also I had a dream Mid march that the DR. I saw during my 3 Wk follow up after my D&E., she said it is time to think pink. Well that has been my experience.

AF came today after a crazy long 48-day cycle! Today is CD1 of our 15th cycle. I am at work and am having a hard time keeping the tears from rolling... So totally disappointed!!! :-(

AF came today after a crazy long 48-day cycle! Today is CD1 of our 15th cycle. I am at work and am having a hard time keeping the tears from rolling... So totally disappointed!!! :-(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

warm hugs to you

I am 44 and trying to conceive # 2 and my son is 5yrs old and it took us 8 years to conceive him only to find out that being diagnosed with Celiac Disease did prevent me from conceiving regularly.So now I'm on Vlomis100mg and just had my day 21 progesterone blood work done and it was 30 which means I ovulated this month, so now i just have to wait... patiently:flower:

Hi all, my results (LH, FSH, progesterone etc etc) came through yesterday and something wasn't right. I took them to my gyne today and an u/s revealed a cyst on my left ovary. He said the cyst is causing estradiol levels to be so high and put me on the pill (microdiol) for one month to shrink the cyst! So I am on the pill for the whole of next month (today was also CD1 for me). Great day uh?

I got my period, I have a cyst and I am on the pill while trying to conceive!! Fab.....

Now: has anyone gone through the same ? I am wondering whether there would actually be another way to shrink the cyst or is taking the pill the only way to go about it? what do you girls say?

thanks!

xxx

more4mum I fully understand is CD1 for me as well (after a m/c last month) and I am gutted. big big hug to you...what can we say..hopefully next round!!!

I am 44 and trying to conceive # 2 and my son is 5yrs old and it took us 8 years to conceive him only to find out that being diagnosed with Celiac Disease did prevent me from conceiving regularly.So now I'm on Vlomis100mg and just had my day 21 progesterone blood work done and it was 30 which means I ovulated this month, so now i just have to wait... patiently:flower:
Good luck Nazy!! Knowing you O'd is a really good sign! Fxd for you... :)

more4mum I fully understand is CD1 for me as well (after a m/c last month) and I am gutted. big big hug to you...what can we say..hopefully next round!!!
Thanks Malgueta!! I'm so sorry for your loss (being new, I'm assuming M/C means miscarriage and not menstral cycle??)... Takes my breath away to hear of losses! I've experienced a loss and know the devastation! Let's pray this new month brings new little ones for all of us!!... ((hugs)) and huge Thanks!

:hugs: so sorry more4mom, what a long cycle too, hope that she doesnt come at all next month xx

Sorry AF arrived for you too Malagueta, the pill thing is a pain but if it does the trick then that will be a good thing xx

AF due for me too in 2 days, not hopeful, seen a tiny bit of little spotting and had a :bfn: at 9 and 10dpo, cant be bothered to test again, I will only be disappointed.

Take care ladies, remember youre not alone :flower:

hi thankyou all xxx ive had a tarot reading today never mentioned i was ttc she said my prayers will be answered and good news may time also she sees children around me next feb hope shes right xx

Well let me tell you my experience. I had 3 pychics and one tarot card tell me that I was going to get pregnant March/April and I was going to have a. healthy girl. I didn.'t know whether to continue TTC or not with my last experience. Well my fertility window was March-april 1st. Well the Saturday before was Day 27 and started spotting and cramping and feeling like AF was coming because the previous month, AF started on day 27. Well waited and waited and nothing.:shrug: Also I had a dream Mid march that the DR. I saw during my 3 Wk follow up after my D&E., she said it is time to think pink. Well that has been my experience.

Blimey this is brilliant, I hope they are right (well looks like she was for you garnet anyway). I would love to visit one but hubby is very sceptical of such things and would worry about being ripped off. How do you find a good one?

So just got back from my CD 8 scan and guess what? 3 follicles on my right and 2 on my left biggest one is 17 So he gave me the Trigger so I can inject myself at 4:30 in the bloody morning then IUI on Friday at 2:30pm which will only be CD10. Freakin crazy what age and Clomid can do

So in a nutshell. Sex tonight. Trigger shot in the morning. No sex Thursday night. IUI Friday. No sex Saturday and IUI again on Sunday. Then good old fashion sex every other day on out ..phew!!

Praying this is my month. This Clomid is a nightmare, but it will all be worth it for that BFP!

Prayers and Blessings to us all!
~Angie

So just got back from my CD 8 scan and guess what? 3 follicles on my right and 2 on my left biggest one is 17 So he gave me the Trigger so I can inject myself at 4:30 in the bloody morning then IUI on Friday at 2:30pm which will only be CD10. Freakin crazy what age and Clomid can do

So in a nutshell. Sex tonight. Trigger shot in the morning. No sex Thursday night. IUI Friday. No sex Saturday and IUI again on Sunday. Then good old fashion sex every other day on out ..phew!!

Praying this is my month. This Clomid is a nightmare, but it will all be worth it for that BFP!

~Angie
I'm getting very excited for you. Prayers coming your way!

~Angie
Good luck:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you lovely's!

I have to say I was super scared when he said "would you look at the size of those follicles!" I said "oh lord, did we over stimulate?" He said "Nope, we're perfectly stimulated" Bahaha! :happydance:

hi all it seems quiet on here hope every1 is doing ok xxx af finished now so lets go catch that egg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->