Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hi guys

first of all good luck Deco :hugs:

I am back... my blood test results came in this morning and they are not good at all they indicate it is all over unfortunately so I am back to TTC. I have brought a large bag of fairy dust and I am hoping there will be some good news all round with everyone :)

Madeline xxx

I'm so sorry :hugs::cry::hugs:

hi everyone, garnet, butterfly, desperado, dwrgi, never2late70

thank you so much for your kind wishes. I am trying to thin positive about things. I am still adjusting to the fact that it isn't going to happen. I am feeling a bit worried about how the whole thing is going to end now not having had a mc before. I am not sure if I am up for a painful experience etc or what. I didn't have time to ask my gyno when she called through the results as to what would happen. My partner is away so I am home alone and feeling a little sorry for myself - just a little... I will be ok. I just hope this mc isn't something that will go on for a long time. Maybe it will just be like a period.

thanks for listening

Madeline xxx

thank you so much for your kind wishes. I am trying to thin positive about things. I am still adjusting to the fact that it isn't going to happen. I am feeling a bit worried about how the whole thing is going to end now not having had a mc before. I am not sure if I am up for a painful experience etc or what. I didn't have time to ask my gyno when she called through the results as to what would happen. My partner is away so I am home alone and feeling a little sorry for myself - just a little... I will be ok. I just hope this mc isn't something that will go on for a long time. Maybe it will just be like a period.

thanks for listening

Madeline xxx
Madeline, how far along are you? I had to two natural MC at 10weeks. If it is before that I do believe it will be a heavy period. I basically gave birth and felt contractions and pushed everything out.

thanks for listening

Madeline xxx

I misscarried at 12 weeks and had to get a D&C :nope: I remember a heavy period followed.

Madeline I had a natural m/c at 8 and a half weeks - I won't beat about the bush, it was horrible. I had really bad pain (and I often have painful periods but this was something worse) and I was sick about 10 times overnight. It was agony and at the time I said to myself not only was i never going to go through this again I was never even going to have sex again :haha::haha:. Having said that the worst of it was over in one evening/night and after that I bled for about a week but not very heavily and was able to go about my usual day to day stuff. So, everyone seems to be quite different and as you can see I am ttc again so the fact that the worst was over in a day was a blessing - I hope it is easy on you in any case :hugs::hugs::flower:

Madeleine praying for a quick and painless time for you ,I think u will be ok sweetie ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Also did the soy this month only I did it on cd2 -cd 7 and it was 75mg :thumbup:C'mon ladies some more bfps please ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Deco

FFF, as I like to call her (use your imagination for the additional F!) may change your O date later in your cycle so not necessarily any need to panic. Her analysis of your timing and, later on, of your symptoms to give you a score is even more annoying! And don't even get me started on when she tells you your chart may have gone triphasic....... :growlmad: My VIP year ended a couple of months ago and letting the membership lapse and downgrading to the free, no-bells-and-whistles service is a real step forward for me. I know more than enough about my cycle, ovulation signs, temp patterns etc to make a judgement call on my chances (always slim to impossible! :nope:) without FFF having to tell me. It sounds like you are fairly new to charting and in that case, VIP membership may be useful, just be warned, it can be addictive and there is liberation to be found in breaking free of it once you have the hang of charting for yourself! Regardless, it sounds as though you have your bases covered, whatever O date she decides to give you in the end :hugs:

BTW, you may want to consider linking your chart at the bottom of your posts then other BnB gals will be able to comment and advise x
Thanks Spoomie. yes, I am completely new to charting. this is my second month. It also doesn't help matters that I have less than zero confidence in my thermometer. I can take my temp 8 times and get 8 different readings across a wild spectrum. There's gotta be an easier way. We can send rockets to the moon but can't devise an accurate, non-temperamental thermometer.

hi guys

I am back... my blood test results came in this morning and they are not good at all they indicate it is all over unfortunately so I am back to TTC. I have brought a large bag of fairy dust and I am hoping there will be some good news all round with everyone :)

Madeline xxx
thank you Madeline dear. And so so so sorry to hear this news. :nope: While I realize m/c is a real risk for all of us, I never thought of the actual process or mechanics of it. Your questions have made me think. I hope yours is over a swiftly as possible.:hugs:

thanks to everyone else for sharing your experiences, as some of us here don't know what we may lie ahead of us.

hi garnet, desperado, buttterfly, never2late,deco

thks so much for sharing your experiences w me i know it is very personal. I was in my 6th week so hopefully it will be just a heavy period. Butterfly I am so sorry you had to go through such a painful experience,I feel I can be braver somehow knowing that you made it through and kept trying thank you :hugs: I am so sorry you had to have a D&C never2late. I can't believe you went through it twice at 10 wks Garnet you are awesome.

I hope i get some warning signs before it happens I guess I should carry something around with me.

Fingers crossed the soy will do it this month Desperado :hugs:

Madeline xxx

hi guys

Madeline xxx
thank you Madeline dear. And so so so sorry to hear this news. :nope: While I realize m/c is a real risk for all of us, I never thought of the actual process or mechanics of it. Your questions have made me think. I hope yours is over a swiftly as possible.:hugs:

thanks to everyone else for sharing your experiences, as some of us here don't know what we may lie ahead of us.[/QUOTE
Unfortunately if you are going to do it naturally you have to pray for a healthy egg. There are at least 3 or 4 women in the threads who had healthy baby at 44. Some of the other ladies had IVF and had their eggs tested and went on to have a healthy child. The ladies that had their babies naturally had 2 or 3 MC prior to having their babies. We all are hoping for the best.

hi guys

Madeline xxx

So so sorry Madeline, stay strong, keep going xxx

I'm 42 and expecting my fourth baby... i waited 11 years to try for this baby and wouldn't change my decision for anything :happydance:

I'm 42 and expecting my fourth baby... i waited 11 years to try for this baby and wouldn't change my decision for anything :happydance:

Wow congrats ,did u take any supplements or do u have any tips ?:hugs::hugs:

I had replied to the first post about trying to conceive over 35 and didn't see the last one where Madeline told of her sad news (so sorry) :hugs:

Hi lillyJ please don't apologise this is wonderful news congratulations :hugs:

thankyou MrsP, Minimin and everyone I am ok :hugs:

Madeline xx

Hi lillyJ please don't apologise this is wonderful news congratulations :hugs:

thankyou MrsP, Minimin and everyone I am ok :hugs:

Madeline xx

Hi Madeline,

So sorry about your loss :-( ! I went through it last month, I had m/c at 5 and 1/2 weeks it was psychologically painful but not really physically painful. It felt like a heavy period with some stronger than usual cramps. I hope you'll go through this rather smoothly and you'll soon be back TTC!

Big hugs to you

xxx

Wow congrats ,did u take any supplements or do u have any tips ?:hugs::hugs:
Thankyouuuu :) i had been taking the pill since my youngest son was born, and stopped taking it in July last year... i think being on the pill so long made my periods regular and gave me a predictable 28 day cycle, so i started taking my temperature every morning and charting that and i also bought ovulation testing strips... apart from that i didn't do anything & else by the end of October i fell pregnant after only 2 regular periods i was overjoyed and amazed to find out i was actually pregnant in November :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->