Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

How are you ladies doing?

How are you Garnet? Just a question about the tarot readings? Was it someone local? How did you choose the person and did you tell the person you were TTC? Just thinking about it but don't know where to start:shrug:

How are you Garnet? Just a question about the tarot readings? Was it someone local? How did you choose the person and did you tell the person you were TTC? Just thinking about it but don't know where to start:shrug:

my reading was done at a psychic fair near to where i live and i did not tell her i was ttc i hope she was right with mine if so i will get my bfp this cycle xx :happydance:

I used a lady on EBay named Brenda/ttcbabyloves I think is the website. She was pretty accurate with my reading. If you look in the Paranoral section at the bottom of the this site you can see what people use. :happydance::happydance:

my reading was done at a psychic fair near to where i live and i did not tell her i was ttc i hope she was right with mine if so i will get my bfp this cycle xx :happydance:

Oh how exciting:) I hope that will happen.:happydance::happydance:

Good Morning, I haven't been on in a while because I was trying to chill during this stupid TWW. Well today I am 14dpiui and no AF and :bfn:. My stomach isn't cramping like AF but feels irritated with my pants across it and feels like the aftermath of situps. I have been "feeling" preg but I am also on Progesterone supp. I have sore nips, nausea, serious fatigue, frequent urination and bm (sorry tmi). I know these could all be from the progesterone so I'm just a little down. I can't imagine why it didn't take if that's the case because everything was fine with me and DH only had low morph that improved since last SA or why is it taking so long to get a bfp on hpt?!!! I'm told by Dr to wait it out and stop the progesterone and that AF may show her ugly face in a few days or may end up being a bfp!!

Good Morning, I haven't been on in a while because I was trying to chill during this stupid TWW. Well today I am 14dpiui and no AF and :bfn:. My stomach isn't cramping like AF but feels irritated with my pants across it and feels like the aftermath of situps. I have been "feeling" preg but I am also on Progesterone supp. I have sore nips, nausea, serious fatigue, frequent urination and bm (sorry tmi). I know these could all be from the progesterone so I'm just a little down. I can't imagine why it didn't take if that's the case because everything was fine with me and DH only had low morph that improved since last SA or why is it taking so long to get a bfp on hpt?!!! I'm told by Dr to wait it out and stop the progesterone and that AF may show her ugly face in a few days or may end up being a bfp!!

Good luck.:happydance:

Checking in and saying hi to everyone. Anxiously stalking for updates from never2late, who's in the 2ww. Also to slurp up any updates from dear Garnet who's wonderful news has me in a very good mood still.

What does not have me in a good mood is that bleeping FF charting gizmo that decided to pinpoint my O day at 2 days earlier than I had figured. Not a big deal, other than 1. it throws off my confidence in being able to detect my O day, and consequently (and more damningly) 2. throws off my BD timing. I could have sworn I O'd on CD 15, so I had a dense swath of BD from 3 days before O, to O day, to one day after O for good measure. Was patting myself on the back for immaculate timing. Did the OPK, mucus scrutiny (still not very skilled at this), compared temps to last month. All was going along swimmingly.

Until today, which is CD 18. I recorded my third high temp day in a row, enough to let FF confirm that I've O'd. Except not 3 days ago, but 5 days ago. Huh? So I O'd on the very same day as my first OPK + test? For real? That's jacked up! That doesn't give me enough advance warning.

I shouldn't complain. If FF is right and I O'd CD13, I still managed to BD the day before, day of, and day after O. but that only gives me a BD timing score of "good" instead of "you knocked it out of the freaking :sex: park, you genius, you" that I was expecting.:gun:

Can FF be wrong? could I have O'd CD 15 like I think I had?:shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3beca7

Checking in and saying hi to everyone. Anxiously stalking for updates from never2late, who's in the 2ww. Also to slurp up any updates from dear Garnet who's wonderful news has me in a very good mood still.

What does not have me in a good mood is that bleeping FF charting gizmo that decided to pinpoint my O day at 2 days earlier than I had figured. Not a big deal, other than 1. it throws off my confidence in being able to detect my O day, and consequently (and more damningly) 2. throws off my BD timing. I could have sworn I O'd on CD 15, so I had a dense swath of BD from 3 days before O, to O day, to one day after O for good measure. Was patting myself on the back for immaculate timing. Did the OPK, mucus scrutiny (still not very skilled at this), compared temps to last month. All was going along swimmingly.

Until today, which is CD 18. I recorded my third high temp day in a row, enough to let FF confirm that I've O'd. Except not 3 days ago, but 5 days ago. Huh? So I O'd on the very same day as my first OPK + test? For real? That's jacked up! That doesn't give me enough advance warning.

I shouldn't complain. If FF is right and I O'd CD13, I still managed to BD the day before, day of, and day after O. but that only gives me a BD timing score of "good" instead of "you knocked it out of the freaking :sex: park, you genius, you" that I was expecting.:gun:

Hi Deco

FFF, as I like to call her (use your imagination for the additional F!) may change your O date later in your cycle so not necessarily any need to panic. Her analysis of your timing and, later on, of your symptoms to give you a score is even more annoying! And don't even get me started on when she tells you your chart may have gone triphasic....... :growlmad: My VIP year ended a couple of months ago and letting the membership lapse and downgrading to the free, no-bells-and-whistles service is a real step forward for me. I know more than enough about my cycle, ovulation signs, temp patterns etc to make a judgement call on my chances (always slim to impossible! :nope:) without FFF having to tell me. It sounds like you are fairly new to charting and in that case, VIP membership may be useful, just be warned, it can be addictive and there is liberation to be found in breaking free of it once you have the hang of charting for yourself! Regardless, it sounds as though you have your bases covered, whatever O date she decides to give you in the end :hugs:

BTW, you may want to consider linking your chart at the bottom of your posts then other BnB gals will be able to comment and advise x

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to tell you how I got pregnant. I used small amount of Soy 68mg. Days 5-9 just like my clomid cycle. I put preseed inside the instead soft up and BD 3 to 4 days before OV and sometimes on OV day. I really didn't think that I was pregnant this past cycle cause I was spotting on day 27 and was expecting AF. I also use Babymed.com for my OV day and if i am unsure I will use dollar store OPK's to confirm. Most of the time though especially on Soy my ovaries will hurt. This is the third time I've gotten pregnant on Soy, however all the other time ended in MC or D&E. I'm hoping this is a healthy egg. Good luck my ladies and rooting for you all. :baby::baby::flower:

I shouldn't complain. If FF is right and I O'd CD13, I still managed to BD the day before, day of, and day after O. but that only gives me a BD timing score of "good" instea
d of "you knocked it out of the freaking :sex: park, you genius, you" that I was expecting.:gun:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3beca7

H

Hoping you hit the right day Deco.:flower::flower:

hi guys

first of all good luck Deco :hugs:

I am back... my blood test results came in this morning and they are not good at all they indicate it is all over unfortunately so I am back to TTC. I have brought a large bag of fairy dust and I am hoping there will be some good news all round with everyone :)

Madeline xxx

hi guys

I am back... my blood test results came in this morning and they are not good at all they indicate it is all over unfortunately so I am back to TTC. I have brought a large bag of fairy dust and I am hoping there will be some good news all round with everyone :)

Madeline xxx

So so sorry sweetie :cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Always here for you ,big hugs ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Madeline, so sorry :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Deco, you made me laugh :haha::haha: but yes, looks like bases are covered and I would say could have been either day :shrug:

Am doing the same as Garnet this month, 68mg soy, days 5-9, last night tonight :thumbup:

hi guys

Madeline xxx

Oh no:cry::cry:

Madeline, so sorry :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Deco, you made me laugh :haha::haha: but yes, looks like bases are covered and I would say could have been either day :shrug:

Am doing the same as Garnet this month, 68mg soy, days 5-9, last night tonight :thumbup:
:haha:

Copycat:hah haha::haha: Good luck:) :) :)

Madeline :hugs: so sorry about your news....

Deco, you're 'charting' into dangerous waters here hun :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->