• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

Welcome Mrs. P,
We are all in the same boat:) join us.

Welcome MsP and Peanutpup. I think the more the merrier in our group. You will find loads of strength and encouragement here. xoxoxo

thankyou for the warm welcome everyone ive had 2 anulvatory cycles in the past 6 months and my oh has a low sperm count things are against us but i wont give up just yet xx

thankyou for the warm welcome everyone ive had 2 anulvatory cycles in the past 6 months and my oh has a low sperm count things are against us but i wont give up just yet xx
Are there some supplements that he could take to increase that?

hi guys

I am 42 and TTC#1. We have been trying for about 5 mths. I am 7DPO atm and really keen to test. This time I used an OPK for the first time and found out I was ovulating on day 10 of my cycle so I am hoping its just been a timing issue that has prevented us from getting a BFP.

Its so nice to read everyones story:) I love the enthusiasm its very heartwarming:) The main thing I have been doing to keep my spirits up is getting fit and losing weight so I just run now and lift weights. I am training for my first triathlon lol wat a desperado lol well anything to deal with the waiting and not knowing if its going to happen...

wat is everyone else doing to fill in the time?:)

Madeline xx

Are there some supplements that he could take to increase that?

he wont take tablets lol hes bad enuff when he has a headache he wont even take paracetamol i want a baby more than him he says if it will happen if its meant to be i dont think he realises the torture i go threw every month xx

hi guys

I am 42 and TTC#1. We have been trying for about 5 mths. I am 7DPO atm and really keen to test. This time I used an OPK for the first time and found out I was ovulating on day 10 of my cycle so I am hoping its just been a timing issue that has prevented us from getting a BFP.

Its so nice to read everyones story:) I love the enthusiasm its very heartwarming:) The main thing I have been doing to keep my spirits up is getting fit and losing weight so I just run now and lift weights. I am training for my first triathlon lol wat a desperado lol well anything to deal with the waiting and not knowing if its going to happen...

wat is everyone else doing to fill in the time?:)

Madeline xx

i work with a paranormal group spending the nights in haunted houses :wacko:

Welcome madeline:)
Hope everything works out for you.

Welcome to the new ladies! We are all in the same boat and I know we will all get our BFP's. It just might take us a bit longer that's all. Anything good is worth waiting for and I would say most of us have waited long enough!! I feel like we are due for some BFP's!!

Hi Garnet and marathongirl, thks:) you are right good things are waiting for:) Well 8DPO and counting.... woke up this morning feeling exhausted and nauseous. Not sure if I actually have flu, in the end it is that time of year. but I agree we are due for BFP's so bring it! When is everyone else testing?

Madeline xx

Yes that would be nice to have a BFP in this thread and someone to actually have a baby... That is what I'm hoping for!! How is everyone doing?? I'm on Day 2 as AF deciding to show up a day early. It will be my third AF since my D&E in December. I'm ready to really TTC now...However last cycle I did test the waters but I got a stupid UTI that keep coming back...Last day of Antiboitics tomorrow...

hi all hope every 1 is well i just hope that i have a normal cycle and not 56 days like the last 1 i dont do temps or charts anymore it was too stressful heres hoping we all get our well deserved bfp this year :happydance:

Eeeek a 56 day cycle! Can only imagine how much you're hoping for a normal one this month, my patience is limited / zero with a cycle between 28 & 30 days!!

So, with a cycle that fluctuates between 28 & 30 days I lost patience and tested on day 28 to get a BFN. It did at least put it out of my mind for a whisle. But now I'm on day 30 there's no sign whatsoever of AF ......hmmmmm what to do, other than retest tomorrow I guess & try to remain sane in the meantime! :shrug:

:dust: to you all!! x

Hello everyone -

AF showed her ugliness to me this morning so I'm CD1.

Garnet - we are pretty close with you being CD2. I hope we get those BFPs i April!

Loopy - I sure hope you get your BFP tomorrow. Remaining sane is always a good option (if it is an option - for me sometimes it isn't). :winkwink:

Madeline - your symptoms sound promising. It's funny that no other time are we mildly happy to be exhuasted and flu-like.

MrsP - I am curious how you knew you were anovulatory. I think you should crush up the supplements and put it in DH's morning coffee :coffee: hehe....he'll ever be the wiser but his spermies will!

All others here - let's get those BFPs coming in!! We need to spread some baby love here.

Yes that would be nice to have a BFP in this thread and someone to actually have a baby... That is what I'm hoping for!! How is everyone doing?? I'm on Day 2 as AF deciding to show up a day early. It will be my third AF since my D&E in December. I'm ready to really TTC now...However last cycle I did test the waters but I got a stupid UTI that keep coming back...Last day of Antiboitics tomorrow...

Hey garnet I feel your pain--I too got a stupid UTI--damn bding :winkwink: and my last day is tomorrow too (I know not really the situation you want to share but hey as everyone says we are all in this together LOL):hugs:

Hey garnet I feel your pain--I too got a stupid UTI--damn bding :winkwink: and my last day is tomorrow too (I know not really the situation you want to share but hey as everyone says we are all in this together LOL):hugs:

Dr said to go pee after sex and it will prevent it. I had forgotten about that cause I was pregnant from August to December. Also DMannose is a natural powder gets rid of UTI.

Dr said to go pee after sex and it will prevent it. I had forgotten about that cause I was pregnant from August to December. Also DMannose is a natural powder gets rid of UTI.

I usually do the pee thing but this bd was late morning and I forgot--won't be making that mistake again--lol

Eeeek a 56 day cycle! Can only imagine how much you're hoping for a normal one this month, my patience is limited / zero with a cycle between 28 & 30 days!!

So, with a cycle that fluctuates between 28 & 30 days I lost patience and tested on day 28 to get a BFN. It did at least put it out of my mind for a whisle. But now I'm on day 30 there's no sign whatsoever of AF ......hmmmmm what to do, other than retest tomorrow I guess & try to remain sane in the meantime! :shrug:

:dust: to you all!! x

i used to be 28 days like clockwork has soon has i started ttc they went loopy the longest being 91 days dont ask how many hpts i used lol x

Hello everyone -

AF showed her ugliness to me this morning so I'm CD1.

Garnet - we are pretty close with you being CD2. I hope we get those BFPs i April!

Loopy - I sure hope you get your BFP tomorrow. Remaining sane is always a good option (if it is an option - for me sometimes it isn't). :winkwink:

Madeline - your symptoms sound promising. It's funny that no other time are we mildly happy to be exhuasted and flu-like.

MrsP - I am curious how you knew you were anovulatory. I think you should crush up the supplements and put it in DH's morning coffee :coffee: hehe....he'll ever be the wiser but his spermies will!

All others here - let's get those BFPs coming in!! We need to spread some baby love here.

hi faithmum my periods changed so the doc had me do blood tests every month for 6 months i ovulated on 3 and didnt on 3 on the 3 i did not ovulate my afs were between 56 and 91 days i have thought ov slipping sumthing in his tea im getting desperate now lol so it is an option x also when af does arrive its not the same sorry tmi but really heavy and clotty the doc told me it when the lining can no longer sustain itself so it gos and boy it gos big i was using 20 super tampax a day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->