Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hello ladies I do hope you dont mind if I join, But a little about me I am 41 and hubby is 51 so no time is not on my side. It has been very frustrating every month with BFN I am coming up on 2 years since my tubal reversal in april. And now on my 4th round of clomid,150mg cd 5-9. Oh How I pray, all I want for christmas is our little bunddle of joy. I wish you all the best, and lots of:dust::dust::dust: HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Have to admit I don't know what most of that means but I sure do hope you get your wish :)

hi ladies
today is my day 12 after embryo transfere >>i did a beta hcg test and it was negative :( 2.04 . is it a final result?? though my period is regular and it should be 2 days ago>>what should i do?should i lose hope?could beta hcg be false?i did a first step home pregnancy test on day 11 and it had a slight colour on the second line>i hardly could see it:(

I don't know anything about ivf or clomid or any of that stuff. What I do know is that a 2 nd line however faint is a positive result!!!!

Hi Dursaf, how are you today? Did you test again?

AFMl I posted elsewhere that our IUI is not progressing as I had planned (grrr why won't my eggs allow ME to be in control!?) CD11 today and scan showed only 1 follie at 6mm when they need to be at least 19mm for trigger..... grrrrr. I hate having old eggs.

Adele, tiatammy, dursaf :hi: lovely to meet you :flower:

Maddy :hugs: sorry the IUI isn't going according to plan, how did the SA go? Good results I hope :thumbup:

Maddy :hugs: sorry the IUI isn't going according to plan, how did the SA go? Good results I hope :thumbup:

Hi Jax,

nice to meet you too :flower:

so here i am 2 days late. i'm never late. bang on 28 days every month. did a test and got bfn. still no sign of anything but have very tender nipples. don't know what to think. Am i just hoping so much.....

Hi Jax,

nice to meet you too :flower:

so here i am 2 days late. i'm never late. bang on 28 days every month. did a test and got bfn. still no sign of anything but have very tender nipples. don't know what to think. Am i just hoping so much.....

I know that feeling all too well, but I'm hoping and praying that it's good news for you!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies:)
Can I join- will be 40 in April - TTC number 2:)
Here's my story from my other post:

I'm a mum to a 22mth gorgeous girl. W spent two years of heartbreak to have her. I have one Fallopian tube due to an ectopic in 2009 and two miscarriages. I'm 40 in April and desperately want to try for number two.

Any ladies willing to join, share stories and general natter. I am terrified of trying for all the pain and heartache we went through. DH and I have been NTNP but I want to be pregnant!

we conceived my daughter just as we had just stopped trying- previous pregnancies to her (miscarriages) I had done everything under the sun- monitored temp, CM, ovulation via CBFM and soft cups with preseed, timed BD legs in the air! You name it,,,

With my daughter I had Chinese herbs and acupuncture with moxibustion through out! She was born at 34+5 wks at only 3lb8oz by Emergency CS as she wasn't growing as well inside. Post delivery they said my placenta had shown signs of degenerating.

The stress of it all is so daunting

Would love some company :)

Hello ladies:)
Can I join- will be 40 in April - TTC number 2:)
Here's my story from my other post:

I'm a mum to a 22mth gorgeous girl. W spent two years of heartbreak to have her. I have one Fallopian tube due to an ectopic in 2009 and two miscarriages. I'm 40 in April and desperately want to try for number two.

Any ladies willing to join, share stories and general natter. I am terrified of trying for all the pain and heartache we went through. DH and I have been NTNP but I want to be pregnant!

we conceived my daughter just as we had just stopped trying- previous pregnancies to her (miscarriages) I had done everything under the sun- monitored temp, CM, ovulation via CBFM and soft cups with preseed, timed BD legs in the air! You name it,,,

With my daughter I had Chinese herbs and acupuncture with moxibustion through out! She was born at 34+5 wks at only 3lb8oz by Emergency CS as she wasn't growing as well inside. Post delivery they said my placenta had shown signs of degenerating.

The stress of it all is so daunting

Would love some company :)

Hi Minimin.... welcome to the club :flower:

Still no sign of AF. Nipples tender. Dr is going to test Thurs morning. Keep your fingers crossed everyone :)

Ooh. Fingers crossed adele :)

Thanks Minimin,

Gp is going to test on thurs morning. Suspense is killing me but I think it's going to be positive. Nipples are sooo sore was shrieking in the shower haha. Just trying not to get too excited in case it's the menopause starting :)

Ooh. Fingers crossed adele :)

Thanks Minimin,

Gp is going to test on thurs morning. Suspense is killing me but I think it's going to be positive. Nipples are sooo sore was shrieking in the shower haha. Just trying not to get too excited in case it's the menopause starting :)

Keeping everything crossed for you Adele. Have to done anymore tests yourself?

Welcome minimin.

We are now all systems go to start trying again next cycle!

I had NK killer biopsy done yesterday, so if that is the problem then it can be treated, so lets see.

AF due next tues, unless I can get LP longer. So will be OV just before Xmas, so it'll be a busy Christmas this year!

Still no sign of AF. Nipples tender. Dr is going to test Thurs morning. Keep your fingers crossed everyone :)

Adele1969, I will keep you in my prayers, and hope you get that BFP, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS Thank you to all the ladies for their responses it was very appreciated.

hello ladies
thanks Maddy .on day 12 i did beta HCG T but unfortunately it was 2.04 :( the doctor said wait one more week and do it again !!i am not sure what this means>do u think hCG might raise up??\
Adele >you are in my prayers >i will say a special pray for you dear.

Week sounds promising adele. Hello dancareio, tiatammy and dursaf :)

So Gp's test is negative :(

Still no AF and nipples still very tender and sensitive. He said it may still be too early and gave me a test to do on Sunday. Am i fooling myself? I want it so much is my body tricking me?

Still no AF and nipples still very tender and sensitive. He said it may still be too early and gave me a test to do on Sunday. Am i fooling myself? I want it so much is my body tricking me?

Our bodys are so mean to us sometimes.

Still no Af though, so you are still in with a shout - keep us updated.

keeping everything crossed.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->