• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

omg!! congrats !! thats a beautiful pink line xxxx

Big congratulations! Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: x x

Oh wow Excalibur, congrats!!!!!!! :happydance:

been following your heartbreaking story from your first post, cannot believe you have your BFP after everything you have endured, many congrats, you really deserve it xxxxx

Omg Excalibur, been checking in on you to see how you're getting on and that is a fabulous bfp!
Made up for you :D xxxxx

Thank you so much ladies, hope you don't mind me thanking you all via one post :haha: Yeah it's been a long, tough journey but I think we finally ended it with a happy ending :winkwink: I will keep you all posted how things go as you have all been there for me through thick and thin and I really appreciate it. Thank you so much ladies :hugs: xXxXx

Yaaay! Im really happy for you :D
Did you hold off testing until AF was due??xxx

Hello there smileyfaces! What dpo are you? I remember you being on around the same time as Excalibur. I am still more at the beginning of the 2WW. We both need to join these BFP ladies! XXXX

Excalibur, wanna see a digi now! (Though I personally think there is nothing as nice as the two pink lines)

Smiley - Thank you so much hun :hugs: AF is due Wednesday/Thursday I think so I'm just praying she stays away now and bean is snuggling in nicely! xxx

Calm - Hope the 2WW is treating you well? :D Aww, I wouldn't do a Digi just yet anyway, I think it's a bit too early. Maybe once my lines get darker I might buy one, just hope AF doesn't show her ugly face! :af: xxx

Alandsa - Thank you hun :hugs: I'm praying AF doesn't show her ugly face on Wednesday/Thursday now and hope little bean is snuggling in for 9 months :D xxx

Omg omg omg!!!!!!! :wohoo: Congratulations hun! I'm soooooooo over the moon for you!! xx

Aww we were on the same cycle last month as well but with my AF being so late last time Im about a week or so behind you now. Im desperately trying to keep the tests away until AF is due!

Congratulations, you deserve it xxx

Coleey - Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Smiley - I know hun, when is AF due for you hun? Fingers and toes crossed you get your BFP very soon! :dust: xxx

Nope don't worry AF won't show now :) its worrying though when you wait for that date to pass I know :)

Have you invested in any pregnancy phone apps or anything?

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
I don't know if you remember me we used to chat in another thread! Anyway! I am so excited for you! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy Hun!

Alandsa - :yipee: That is so good to hear! Ooo I did have a pregnancy app but I deleted it :o Do you recommend any good one's? :D

Manou - Hiya hun, of course I remember you! :D Thank you so much hun :hugs: How is Pregnancy treating you? Did I congratulate you? If not, Congratulations!! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

Congratulations Excalibur! Thats amazing news :) HOw many days post ovulation did you get your positive pregnancy test?
Hope I follow in your fantastic steps! :)

Congratulations again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->