Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Congratulations Excalibur! Thats amazing news :) HOw many days post ovulation did you get your positive pregnancy test?
Hope I follow in your fantastic steps! :)

Congratulations again xxx

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I was 10DPO when I got my first positive hun.

Finegrs crossed you will get a BFP soon! :dust: xxx

Coleey - Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Smiley - I know hun, when is AF due for you hun? Fingers and toes crossed you get your BFP very soon! :dust: xxx

I didnt see this msg!

Im about 8dpo (ish) Im on cd26 of 30-32 and toom a test today which has two lines BUT Im unsure of whether its an evap! Hopefully be joining you on the pregnancy train soon :) xxxx

Coleey - Thank you so much hun :hugs: :happydance: xxx

Smiley - I know hun, when is AF due for you hun? Fingers and toes crossed you get your BFP very soon! :dust: xxx

I didnt see this msg!

Im about 8dpo (ish) Im on cd26 of 30-32 and toom a test today which has two lines BUT Im unsure of whether its an evap! Hopefully be joining you on the pregnancy train soon :) xxxx

That's ok hun :D

Ooo nice, let's see that BFP :dust:

Did the second line come up within the time limit and was it pink or white? xxx

Its pink and within the time limit! My thread is just below yours :) xxx

Yes it is fab!! Wasnt expecting to see it that dark! :happydance: so pleased for you :D xxx

Awww Excalibur I read through your thread a few weeks ago and thought I'd have another look and YAAAAAY!! YOU got your BFP at last! So thrilled for you hun huge congrats. Happy news :happydance: xxxxx

Awww Excalibur I read through your thread a few weeks ago and thought I'd have another look and YAAAAAY!! YOU got your BFP at last! So thrilled for you hun huge congrats. Happy news :happydance: xxxxx

Aww thank you so much hun :hugs: Had a tough journey to get here with all the Evaps and things but we finally managed. I guess the saying is true, good things come to those who wait? :haha::hugs: xxx

Wow Congratulations Excalibur, So happy for you hun!!! :) Those are some beautiful BFP's xxx

Wow Congratulations Excalibur, So happy for you hun!!! :) Those are some beautiful BFP's xxx

Aww, thank you so much hun :hugs: My Digi's arrived this morning so will be doing one of those in the morning :happydance: xxx

Aww thank you so much hun :hugs: Had a tough journey to get here with all the Evaps and things but we finally managed. I guess the saying is true, good things come to those who wait? :haha::hugs: xxx

Ooh absolutely, and can't wait to see the digi tomorrow!!! Fab xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->