Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Excalibur

Reaction score
I have been really exhausted for the past few days and have a few other symptoms. This morning I got this with my FMU. Just wanted opinions as to wether people think it's a BFP or not, I hope the lines get darker if it is! :dust:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120226_110011.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative.jpg

Looks like a bfp to me! Congrats! You sure you are 6dpo? It is a good line for 6dpo!!

Thank you to you both. I wasn't exactly sure when I Ovulated, was either 18th, 19th, or 20th Feb. It was my first time using OPK's so I wasn't 100% sure :wacko:

I see that line! Looks good! My lines looks like that around 7-8dpo too (I think), have to look at my previous posts

Thank you everyone :hugs: Your support really means a lot to me :D Sending you all lot's of :dust: for those sticky beans :dust: :dust:

BFP!!!!
Might have 2 in there with that line ;)

Thank you hun!! :hugs: Wow!! Really, you think there could be 2 in there? :o I must say, twins do run in my OH's family :o! I would love twins so I'll be happy if there is 1 or 2 in there :happydance:

That's funny that twins run in the family then! As by your ovulation I presume the egg (or eggs) haven't been in there long! 6dpo with a line like that is good :)

That's funny that twins run in the family then! As by your ovulation I presume the egg (or eggs) haven't been in there long! 6dpo with a line like that is good :)

It sure is a coincidence! :haha: I'm not sure when I actually Ovulated, the first smile on my OPK was 18th Feb, then I got another one on 19th and again on 20th, I didn't test after that as I thought it would be negative :wacko:

Twins running on the OH's side doesnt' mean anything... He is going to release loads of swimmers no matter what. It's the egg splitting or the release of more than one egg, which runs on the mother's side.

I was pregnant for twins and did alot of research on this....

Still though, could be twins.... Just not from OH's genes.

:)

Twins running on the OH's side doesnt' mean anything... He is going to release loads of swimmers no matter what. It's the egg splitting or the release of more than one egg, which runs on the mother's side.

I was pregnant for twins and did alot of research on this....

Still though, could be twins.... Just not from OH's genes.

:)

Oh really? Thank you for that Information. They always say "You learn something new everyday" :haha: I would never have known that!

Beautiful bfp! I am 7dpo & it makes me want to go pee on one of the 50 ic, 3 frer or 5 digi tests I have! Congrats!!

I know... I felt kinda silly after I researched it. If you really think about it... The OH releases millions of sperm... The woman's capability of an egg splitting or hyperovulating (which is what is hereditary on my mother's side of the family) is what would cause twin pregnancy. I release more than one egg when I ovulate. Didn't know this until I was pregnant with twins. My mom says to me, "yeah there are 5 sets of twins in my mother's family". I was a Googling freak when I was pregnant with my twin angels...

This time its only one bean for me.

Keep us posted, as my HCG levels were extremely high with the twins...

Wow that's a really good line for 6 dpo, even if you were 8dpo it's still a good line! Congratulations xx

LuvallmyH: Thank you hun :hugs: Wow that is a lot of tests :haha: You'll have to let me know how you go on if you do test ;)

LeighAnne: Nothing wrong with finding information out if you are unsure etc. I used to use Google an awful lot before I found BnB. This site is awesome for finding information out and talking to other ladies that have been through or are going through the same thing as ourselves :hugs: I will be sure to keep everyone updated how things go, if it is definetly a BFP, something in my mind keeps saying it's an Evap :wacko:

Kazorina: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I'm somewhere around 6DPO but not 100% exactly what DPO lol! xx

CONGRATS LADY!!! I SEE THAT LINE!! THATS AMAZING! I'm woshing you a very happy healthy 09 mnths!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->