Is this a good sign???

Xbaby.fairyX

NTNP after Miscarriage
Reaction score
Hey ladies well that me now about 11DPO and still holding off testing. Not due AF till Tuesday or Wednesday however when checking CM today there's blood like the start of my period but I think it's too early for it to be the start of AF. Fingers crossed it's IB but don't want to get to excited. I also have a sore lower back...but I was at kettlecise last night and boot camp this morning. Another possible symptom is tiredness I was in bed last night at 2100 which is normal during the week but at weekend I normally stay up till 2300.

What do u ladies think?? Xx

Hey ladies well that me now about 11DPO and still holding off testing. Not due AF till Tuesday or Wednesday however when checking CM today there's blood like the start of my period but I think it's too early for it to be the start of AF. Fingers crossed it's IB but don't want to get to excited. I also have a sore lower back...but I was at kettlecise last night and boot camp this morning. Another possible symptom is tiredness I was in bed last night at 2100 which is normal during the week but at weekend I normally stay up till 2300.

What do u ladies think?? Xx

Sounds like it could be implanting and the tiredness get even get me started on that, i can't believe how tired i am at only 6DPO, its driving me crazy because its making me think im crazy. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->