Is this a smudge?

saphino

Reaction score
Hi girls. It’s been a while!
Could someone have a look at this untweaked test?
When I tweak it there is certainly something present but not sure if it is some kind of smudge.
It seemed negative immediately but then it was like the test found an extra bit of dye and it started to travel and then stopped where it is on the pic. (All within time frame)

Thank you x

Attachments

• 6DE102A0-5453-40D9-A5C1-735BFD8A97D5.jpg
    6DE102A0-5453-40D9-A5C1-735BFD8A97D5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 78
Hm. I find it hard to say. I clearly see something but the line I see is kinda angled diagonally? Maybe it is positive but there was something wrong with the dye? I would recommend taking a second one to be sure

I would test again. Could be a positive but not 100% sure. Sure looks more positive than anything else. Good luck xx

They usually do this. Mine always seem to anyway! That's a line though, doesn't look like a smudge to me and I don't have to click on the thumbnail to see it

I did that one at 2am. Took another at 7am - absolutely positively BFN :(
Must of been a dodgy test xx

Or, it could have been there wasn't enough time to build up your hormone levels in your pee. I did this recently, went to the toilet early hours then poas when I got out of bed a few hours later and there wasn't anything there. The following day after a decent hold without going early hours lines were back again

Thank you. I’m going to wait a few days before I try again. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->