Is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livfc

Mummy to Angel Luke
Reaction score
For my parents I cant think of anything 'big' to get them,like a main present.So do you think its OK to buy them a stocking and fill it with little things I know they will like,such as a CD,some smellies,sweets etc.
Or is that too childish?

Ive already done OHs Christmas Eve bag :haha: Im so excited and going to do more shopping today x

That's lovely! What about a nice wicker basket, maybe more grown up? X

Good thinking:thumbup:
Im off to see what I can find.The Coca Cola advert being on last night has really got me in the Christmas mood x

I think it's a lovely idea. Personally I prefer loads of little things to a big thing anyway as it just feels more exciting. xxx

I like that idea lots I'm thinking of doing that for my mum but rather than a stocking I'm Gunna do it in a box so like a hamper xx

It's fine! We do stockings every year - if there's a 'big' present as well the stocking are just full of very small things (like sweets, magazines, little mini toiletries), and if not the stockings have more expensive things in, like books and cds. Stockings are lots of fun, I love seeing everyone discovering their little treats one at a time and showing each other!

Definitely! i usually just do a gift bag full of goodies for my mum x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back