Is this my (faint) BFP? Updated page 10 with HCG!!

Hello hun :) lovely to see this :) congratulations :) hope your okay and your little baby and now beanie��

My fingers are crossed for sticky for you xxxx

Progression!!
Debating another frer tomorrow. I only have a new box and I know there can be dye variances. I kinda want to live in this moment until my beta hcg monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 47
Such a picture perfect progression.

Open the new box! :)

1 hr hold, I'm having issues making concentrated morning urine despite not drinking anything for a while and also getting up to pee in middle of night. Hoping this looks okay. I wanted to see a way darker line than yesterday's and its only a little darker. Lighting is off too because im in the bathroom at work lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
I think it's much darker! Great progression!

Gorgeous lines!! Many congrats sweetie, how exciting!!!!

Wow Dan-o I can't believe you are past 32 weeks already!!

Looks quite a bit darker to me, and when it dries for a couple more hours I think you'll see an even bigger difference.

Thanks!! It does look a bit darker.. And I did another that looks a touch darker too. Hoping my beta on Monday at 10dpt is around 200.

Wow Dan-o I can't believe you are past 32 weeks already!!

Nor can I after everything that's happened!! Can't wait to be saying the same to you in a few months time!!!

Bet your betas are fab, I find the really early squinters are the stickiest beans!!

7dpt. Line almost as dark as control!!! Yesterday top today bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
Fantastic! So happy for you! I'm 2dpo right now, if I'm pregnant again maybe we can have little ones that are 10 days apart again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->