Is this normal?

And my CM hasn't dried up it's still kind of white and creamy?? It's probably just the femara playing tricks on me :(

Hannah the breast symptom is a very good one!! One of the first things I noticed with my son. On the down side we went to grocery this evening and I def felt so pains in left ovary hope I'm not just now ovulating we did bd this afternoon but I didn't lay there for a few min like usual since I thought I already o

Hopefully the swimmers got where they need to be if it is O time!

Metformin for me has been awful, honestly but I know a lot of people who have no issues with it. I've been on it for 5 months now and it's only just started to ease up some. If I wasn't doing it for a baby I wouldn't have made it 2 weeks on it. Tmi, but it's been awful diarrhea and stomach upset since starting it. I think the only reason it's easing up is because I started taking iron regularly for anemia and I think they're counter acting each other

So sorry you guys are having to go through so much for a bfp it took us 17 months to conceive our son honestly I probably should have went and got checked out to hopefully this time not so long gonna give it 12 month if no bfp gonna see the doc this time

so I bought a test. But I'm only 7dpo at the most. It's way too early to test isn't it? What do you ladies think?

I have always thought 7dpo was pretty early I tested with my son at 10dpo it was pretty clear probably could have seen it at 9 dpo but not any earlier than that

I would probably wait Hannah. I know it's hard to be patient but with my DD I tested at 12 dpo and it was negative. At 14 dpo it was barely positive. Try to give it a couple more days if you can. Some people get super early bfps but I think that's rare.

Afm, temp drop this morning and woke up with a headache so AF will be here either today or tomorrow. It was a big drop but I'm not sure if it was significant enough to start today or if it'll drop more tomorrow.

:( braven I'm sorry I really hope you get the stronger medicine and can get that bfp next month!!

I really aporeciate all the advice from you ladies lol as you can tell i'm super young and clueless:haha:

Can one of you try to explain to me how temping works? Do you get a spike before or after ovulation?? I'm going to start temping next cycle but I have no idea what I'm doing to be quite honest.

And Braven, I'm sure 5mg will work better for you. 2.5mg doesn't seem to do the trick very often

I tried it once but it wasn't for me you got to take it same time everyday and after so many hours of continues sleep. It rises after o and should stay high if you will get bfp but will drop before af

With temping it spikes the day after ovulation then stays elevated until af. It will drop on day of af. If you've 18 days of continuously high temps a bfp is possibly the cause. You have to take it at same time every day and have had at least 3 hours of sleeps. It help me for sure. Hope that helps.

I found temping super helpful the first time around. Now that I'm older and have more disruptions in my sleep (child waking up, cats waking me up, etc.), it's not as reliable as it should be.

When I was TTC my DD I knew I was pregnant before the tests detected it because of my chart. You start temping on CD 1 and try for the same time every day. Use something like Fertility Friend to track it. Makes it easy, you just input the temp and the time you took it.

You need to have 3-4 continuous hours of sleep to get an accurate reading. If you happen to wake up at a different time, you can still input it. There are also BBT adjusters that will tell you what your BBT would have been if you had woken up and temped at the right time.

They will be all over the place pre-O and you will get a "baseline" temperature. When you O you will get a temperature spike above baseline and as long as it stays there, I think for 2 days or more, the first day it spiked is considered O day. Temping isn't for predicting O, but it confirms that you did O. If used in conjunction with opks, it can help.

After you O, your temps should stay above your baseline and if you conceive, they will remain high (although small dips are normal). If you don't, you will get a sever drop towards or below baseline. I always knew the day I got a big dip I would start AF.

So that's it in a nutshell lol I was way more in tuned with myself and temping with I was TTC #1 - now I'm just doing it but not relying on it all that much.

Thank you!

So since I am 8dpo it would basically be pointless to start temping now? I should wait until cd 1?

I would that will give you a little more time to research and set up account on ff and stuff

Yes, I started mid cycle. I have no baseline and no pinpointed O day. If you miss a day it's not the end of the world, but you really should begin with CD1. If you want to start, just to get into the habit and used to doing it at the same time it won't hurt anything.

I am literally getting super frusterated lol So I creatrd my FF acount but on the calender it says the 23rd is going to be cd 1 but clearly that isn't the case because I dont have a 28 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->