Is this normal?

Pretty uneventful 7dpo today nothing in the form of symptoms so starting to feel like we missed it :( might test at 10 dpo if I can get my hands on some test

Ahh, it's still early. Could be too soon for symptoms still. I still have fingers and toes crossed!

12-13dpo today and terrified to test. My bb's are still feeling very bruised on the sides and top and extremely heavy (could be because I'm a 34 DD lol) but no nipple pain which is upsetting because I have read a lot of women having sore nipples before BFP. Slightly nauseas as well as cramps that seem to be coming from my back? And I'm constantly having to pee lol. I'm not sure if any of this is promising but I am so scared of being crushed with a BFN I may just wait until I am a few days late.

I totally get not wanting the disappointment of a bfn but you have so much more will power than I do lol I am terrible about waiting to test I really hope you get your bfp when you do test your symptoms sound so good!!

Except now all the sudden my boobs stopped hurting. Seems like AF must be on her way :(

I'm 8 dpo and still no breast pain thought I felt some twinges in them this morning but nothing now that doesn't mean your out mine never hurt till after my bfp with my son

I want to now lol its killing me might go get some cheap ones from Walmart if I can get out tonight

Well let me know how it turns out. FX'd for you! My bb's are hurting now again. Had some intense cramps and was sure AF was coming but they eased of a bit. We shall see. Holding out hope for the both of us!

I'm like bi polar on the situation one minute I swear I am the next I'm like there is no way we got it first try only time will tell I guess I didn't get out for a test tonight so maybe tomorrow

Hi ladies, I'm following you closely lol I just took my first dose of round 2 of Femara. We're up to 5 mg and I'm hoping it will make a difference. Will be calling tomorrow to schedule an u/s for day 13 to see how my follies are doing.

I won't trust anything at all this cycle, as it is clear my body had a strong reaction to the meds/progesterone increase, completely mimicking pregnancy symptoms. I remember the same happening when I went off of the pill after being on it for 5 years when we first started TTC my first. I stopped being able to trust anything my body did.

I won't test early this cycle, I will just wait for AF to show and then test to be sure before calling my doctor for a new prescription. Hopefully we won't need it!

Anyways, waiting to see how things go for you ladies. Fingers crossed.

Woke up with tender breast today and more cramping also everytime I stand up from sitting I'm dizzy don't want to get excited though had so many cycles before my son where I was disappointed

So excited to hear you got the stronger meds really hope it works for you this cycle!!

Good luck Braven sure hope the 5mg does the trick for you! I am so confused I feel AF like cramps but nothing yet. Due either today or tomorrow.

Woke up with tender breast today and more cramping also everytime I stand up from sitting I'm dizzy don't want to get excited though had so many cycles before my son where I was disappointed

How many DPO are you today? Thinking about testing? I still haven't yet lol

I'm 9 dpo today and dying to test but none in the house wish you could send me one through the forum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->