• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

So my cramping seems to be focused move on the sides as opposed to the middle? I'm probably just reading too much into everything

It can be anywhere in that area. I still say good sign!

Doesnt get more bfn than this. I am so upset :cry:

Attachments

• 20170201_093921-2080x1170.jpg
    20170201_093921-2080x1170.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
Was it concentrated urine?? Remember i didnt get my bfp until day after af i tested 2 days before with frer and bfn you still got a chance

It was like a 2 hr hold and yes unfortunately I'm sure I don't see anything :( this time def hurt the most

You are still early, Hannah and FMU is almost always best and a 2 hour hold isn't very long if you've drank much at all.

You are far from out. Besides I think I see a shadow.

I think seeing all of these early positives have really skewed my idea of when I should expect a bfp. I have heard before that the average day to get a bfp is 13.6 dpo or something weird like thay lol. I'm done testing and just waiting it out now.

Like i said 2 days before af fmu and frer still bfn with this baby and also swear i see something to cppeace got mine at 10 dpo with ny son probaly could have seen it at 9dpo so everytime is different swore i was out with this one and like you waited it out and boom bfp if temp is still hight tomorrow you def still have a huge chance!!!

I am so exhausted and having to pee every 2 hours when I usually only go every 4-5 hours. And now I am getting these stabby pains in my uterus area- not cramps, sharp little stabby feelings.

I was having that too but mine was more towards my ovaries. I just saw your stats by dpo chart and noticed that by 12 dpo it says something like 62% had gotten their bfp so there is still a chance for me. I think my temo in the morning will either make or break it

Yes there is still a very good chance for you.
And mine were no where near my ovaries. This is like the only 2ww that I've had while charting that I've felt no pinches or anything near either ovary.

Well temp is beginning to fall I am def out. I am so over this I am 20 dh is 22 I am freaking ovulating and NOTHING. Im just so done

How many months have you been on the medicine to help you ovulate?? Remember even healthy couples take months to conceive i mean it happened quick this time for me and dh but the first baby we lost took like 9 months to conceive and our son took 20 months to conceive. Your young just keep talking to your doc and doing what they say it will happen your doing everyrhing right.

Wanna, this was only my third month ovulating so I guess theres still time its just upsetting.

I totally understand that when you want something so badly patience doesnt come easy you have every right to be dissapointed but i truly think you will see a bfp soon

Hanna that isn't a big fall in temp. You are still above the early ovulation temps. No need to give up. Check out ff charts similar to yours- plenty still get bfp.

I took a hpt. No really seeing anything this morn. 10dpo, so still very early. Having issues posting a pic right now. But I will keep trying. Not upset, Wasn't expecting a positive yet.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170202_091554.jpg

Here it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"