Is this normal?

wanna!! that is so awesome! I am so glad that your little bean is progressing perfectly!!

Just checked my cp and it soft and high feel exactly like it did when I was ovulating.

Yeah high and soft is a much better sign than lower and firmer for sure.

Wanna your little bean is doing great! Glad to hear everything is on track

AFM. I actually have been very lazy today lol didn't do much of anything. My lower back actually feels sore, like sore muscles and I definitely have done anything to make it sore lately.
My CP is higher than yesterday but still medium texture for sure.

Haven't taken a day temp yet lol just feel so lazy and don't feel a need to do it. I just feel a positive is coming this time lol Maybe I'm just nuts

I think you both have amazing symptoms and im equally positive for you both!!! So excited for testing day!!!

Starting to feel totally down and deflated. My charts is beginning to looks less promising and I really don't think this is going to end well I have been crying off and on all morning :/

Your chart still looks great hannah dont get down!! Your symptoms have been great to you still have a good chance

I think I will test this morning fully expecting a bfn. Just wanna get this dissapointment over with

Hannah, your chart is still .4 above the rest, still triphasic. You are in no way out. You have a fabulous chance.

Just wait for the morning and we can test together :)

Wanna, did you have cramping before your bfp? I'm having light cramping and I normally never cramp until the day of AF.

Yes is usually best for early bfp. And early crampy is a great sign.

BTW I saw this shirt for no real reason on my fb timeline. I think it's a sign lol
born in october.jpg

Yep, I have to keep correcting my terminology I keep thinking things like When I get that bfp or Yeah My due date is in October lol.... Instead of If I get a bfp my due date would be in October lol

If I'm not pregnant I am definitely going nuts :p

Lol cppeace I have heard so many stories of woman just 'knowing' that they were pregnant before actually getting their bfp, I don't think you are crazy at all!

I am so mad right now! Peed in a cup this morning and then realized that since I told DH to hide my tests, I have no idea where they are and he has already left for work!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I will have to take a trip to walmart today

P.S.
My temp today is slightly higher than it has been this entire tww. :)

Omg hannah that sucks i sooo wanted to see your test and temp even higher is a awesome sign!!

Wanna, do you have any idea how I get my pic to not be sideway???? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->