Is this positive?

tddunn

Reaction score
I took a FRER test yesterday and got a super faint, hard to see second line. I took another one today and it was again super faint but a little easier to spot. Im wondering if this is still considered a positive. I had 3 other people look at them and see the second line. They said you see it when you tilt it a little to get a different angle. Is this still positive or am I excited for nothing?

A line is a line. Take a pic if you can. You can post here or the site countdown to pregnancy has this great test gallery you can upload it to insure and people will vote/ tweak it for you :)

Yay! Thank you. I looked online a little and it said my hcg is just probably still low and is rising, explaining why it got a little easier to notice today. I dont know why Im second guessing, I just want to see that obvious not a squinter or tilter line. lol

No problem. Nothing wrong with exercising a little caution before you celebrate :). At CD 47 I'd be happy for a squinter haha. Def test again in a couple days. Your hormones should double :)

I had a minor freak out today because I took a FRER this morning to get absolutely NO second line. I figured that I just had a chemical, so I went and got another pack of FRERs and got a faint second line, still super faint though. I still have to tilt the test and look at it close. Its there but so light. It has me worried. The test that was this morning had been out of the packaging all night and just sitting on my bathroom counter. I dont know if that may have affected it, but Im still worried. The line I got on todays second test was still faint, but there. :help:

If it was out of the foil wrapper it will affect the test. Id take it as a dud. Can you upload a pic? Maybe your looking at evaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->