Is this positive!??

Oh my goodness what a emotional rollercoaster. I've just caught up and them tests are blatant BFPs.
I really hope that its not ectopic and that you get good news.
Are ure tests coming out darker now?

Oh my goodness what a emotional rollercoaster. I've just caught up and them tests are blatant BFPs.
I really hope that its not ectopic and that you get good news.
Are ure tests coming out darker now?
Not really. Seemed lighter yesterday! I have no idea what’s going on

:hugs: will you be able to get your results tomorrow or will you have to wait the weekend? That’ll tell a fair bit, if your numbers have doubled or not

:hugs: will you be able to get your results tomorrow or will you have to wait the weekend? That’ll tell a fair bit, if your numbers have doubled or not
I’m gonna go to the hospital to get the blood as soon as I wake up that way the doctor will call me before they close.. the hospital puts it in as stat

Mm I so feel for you this has got to be the most stressful thing EVER. Hoping everything is ok and not ectopic!!

:shrug: Sorry, how frustrating and confusing. Hope they get your numbers back here soon!

Hey guys! My levels dropped back to 15.4.. anyone have any idea what’s goin on lol

Ok, could it have been a twin pregnancy and you lost both? That would be my guess if you passed tissue with one and now your levels are going back down after yo-yoing all around.

Ok, could it have been a twin pregnancy and you lost both? That would be my guess if you passed tissue with one and now your levels are going back down after yo-yoing all around.
I really have no idea. I seen my results online but I haven’t heard from the doctor yet. We’ll see what he says

Hi karissa,

I’ve been following your thread. Hope the docs help you figure out what’s going on. It sounds very confusing and frustrating. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending all the positive thoughts!

Hey ladies sorry for keeping you waiting! So my doctor called and said my hcg level dropped which I already knew. Didn’t say anything else. I’ve began bleeding again but TMI it’s just very dark old looking blood like almost black. Not heavy at all .. don’t know why? But hpt are now showing up negative so I think my levels are about back to normal.. it has been such a hectic couple weeks with my level fluctuations and very emotional for me as well.. got my hopes up many times just to be let down..

But I did just Order a big box of ovulation and pregnancy test from amazon called pregmate.. really hoping hubby is ready to ttc again soon! Thank you guys for being so worried and helpful to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->