Is this positive!??

I agree with pp...if you are truly still pregnant, which obviously you are, then you have every right to go to a hospital to be seen and have immediate answers! I hope you can make it to a clinic or hospital today and get the answers you need and deserve. FX for you!!

I want to just don’t know if I have the time today. I’m gonna try.

I told him about the digital and he didn’t say much lol. I’m getting so hopeful! I really hope it isn’t bad news

So crazy!! I agree just go to the hospital and tell them you’re pregnant and bleeding. They should at least do bloods for you ASAP. Maybe a scan too although you probably wouldn’t see too much yet. Following!!

This is so crazy! I would demand bloodwork to see what your betas are up to now? Obviously they are rising!

Having some mild cramping but not to worried. No bleeding or anything. If I’m still pregnant it says it’s normal.

Good luck hun. I'm hoping the best, but your hcg is increasing and it's hard to deny that digi!!! Hope you can get some answers soon.

Thank you guyS so much! Appointment tomorrow afternoon will let you know what they say !

Just had to tell you guys something that I thought was kinda crazy, I just took another digital with the most DILUTED urine. Barely yellow.maybe hour hold at most .. guess what. Still says pregnant.

I would never be able to hold out until an appointment next day so you must have nerves of steel! Cant wait to see how it goes!

Anxiously waiting!!! have another girl on diff site kinda going through same ...her scan is right now...fingers crossed so hard for both of you !!!

What do you ladies think I should do if he won’t give me a ultrasound ??

When was your last true AF? If you’re 5+ weeks and he won’t do one, I’d recommend the hospital. At the very least, a sac should be seen. Plus they’ll do bloods :flower:

I think a ultrasound will ease my mind more than a blood test because id know if I’m pregnant and where the baby is in there lol. I just feel like there’s gonna be a bit of a argument, I know he’s gonna try to convince me it’s normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->