Is this positive!??

Do what makes you more comfortable hun. I know early on I like to see my beta, but I go for an ultrasound as early as absolutely possible too. I think I was about 5 weeks 2 days with some pretty bad pain on the only side I have a tube, so I went to the ER and they did a scan for me. It was just a corpus luteum cyst but a sac was seen too

My other girl i mentioned had her scan today. Ectopic. Surgery today to remove before it ruptured. Insist on ultrasound just incase. She had lots of same testing and bleeding issues as you. Just incase.

I’m here now.. definitely gonna insist on a scan! I really hope it’s not ectopic :(

Hey ladies, doctor is just sending me for blood test. At the hospital so I’m not gonna leave until I get my results lol. But uhm the hospital messed up and didn’t give me the rhogam, when I indeed needed it the other day! So I’m going there today. Ugh so frustrating!!

Doctor just called me and said my hcg was 32.7 so it went up but not by much. Have to repeat blood work on Friday. Idk :(

What was last beta and at what dpo? And what dpo are you now?
Last Tuesday it was 10, I started bleeding and doc said I was miscarrying. I went today and it was 32.7.. I think I ovulated as I tested positive on a opk on march 6th .. idk

I’m sorry, I hope not. It seems like I am hearing of ectopic pregnancies more and more!

I’m so mad the doctor didn’t give me a ultrasound..
With hcg of 32 you wouldn’t see anything on ultrasound.
I would stay on top of your doctors and keep demanding betas every 2 days to watch numbers and see what they do. If you feel any discomfort then go to the emergency room.

Oh hun, I hope everything turns out ok. My situation doesn't seem like its going to be good either. I completely understand what you're feeling. Just see if you can get a couple more betas done and if you start getting pretty bad pains get to the hospital. If this pregnancy is indeed is a ectopic it's better to catch it early. Praying for you!

I will be getting another betta on Friday to see if they rise. I really have no good explanation for this.. just praying and coming at peace that all I can do is wait and see what happens. It’s not in my hands.

Oh hun, I hope everything turns out ok. My situation doesn't seem like its going to be good either. I completely understand what you're feeling. Just see if you can get a couple more betas done and if you start getting pretty bad pains get to the hospital. If this pregnancy is indeed is a ectopic it's better to catch it early. Praying for you!
I don’t know your situation but I’m praying everything turns out ok for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->