Is this possible?

mazee71

surprise #5
Reaction score
Well I miscarried a week ago but only found out for sure yesterday. I am sure my body is gearing up to O already, I checked my cm last night just out of interest and its back to being how it is a few days before O.

We are still umming and ahhing over whether to try before AF, but all hormones are out of my system as I've had 2 - hpt. Surely if my body is gearing up for O - it must be ready??

I seriously think I should jump (pardon the pun) at the chance, I know it may go wrong, if I get a BFP that means 3 pg in 3 months. But I figure this may be a sticky - if not I need my Drs to take this seriously.

My friend advised me to wait till AF, she also said to go speak to my GP who referred me to EPU and ask her to do bloods as soon as I get BFP, that way I have a confirmed pg on record. My gp is very nice, friend told me to see if she would include last cycles chemical & last weeks miscarriage - then if things do go wrong I can get some help.

Sorry probably rambling thoughts of a madwoman

I had a MC in Jan (7weeks) and accidentally got pregnant the very next month. We tried for 11 months, I didn't think it would happen so soon, especially since we only had sex last month 3 times! Sadly that pregnancy also ended. Maybe it's best to wait a cycle? Who knows.... I didn't! :blush:

I feel like you might want to wait one cycle, especially given your history. My doctor told me to wait for two cycles in order for my uterine lining to build up to normal and my body to get back to working order so nothing goes haywire. I think if you chance it you will be paranoid and worried the whole time and if you get a BFP you will totally worry because you know you didn't wait for AF. Be patient!

Hi, I know there is a lot of conflicting advice about. My GP told me to wait 3 months as there apparently is evidence that suggests that your risk of miscarriage is higher if you conceive before this. I dont know if it's true or not and was too impatient to wait. However, I did wait until I had my first AF which took 6-8 weeks, I feel this time also allowed my body to settle down again emotionally and physically. Goodness it was a difficult impatient time though!

I've just got a :bfp: this morning :cloud9: and this is only 1 month after my first AF since I MC in December 09. I just have to pray for a sticky bean and remain positive.

My advice would be to do whatever you feel comfortable doing, in the scheme of things a few weeks rest to recover may be the best to allow your body to prepare for the next BFP? I know it's difficult but it may also help alleviate any further anxiety if you did conceive very early again.

Keep us posted xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->