It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Yup, got lots done, and Mr W will be doing more while I am staying away tonight (he won't paint when I am in the house!).

But mores to the point - are you testing Donna?!

I will have to wait while dinner time as I have theatre and clinic running, I'll get round to it this afternoon,

Good luck Donna, we'll be waiting to hear the good news:happydance:
Stina I think you may have another bump bud on the way with any luck:dance:. Are paint fumes harmful if you're pregnant?

I think most fumes are dangerous if you are in confined spaces and inhale a lot - Mr W is being over cautious (but it suits me fine as I don't have to do the painting)! I think it's more gloss than emulsion, but he's happy to do it - it would normally be me that does all the painting.

Yeah, another bump buddy would be appreciated - got everything crossed for you Donna! Cx

I will , you will be the first ones to know either way I promise.
Some paint fumes are harmful - gloss paint is the worst the chemicals in them nasty.

I think you could worry about most fumes - even down to nail polish and hair dye - I think it's important to make sure you have good ventilation and are not around them for long, i.e if I were a painter decorator I'd have quit my job by now!

Looking forward to hearing your news!!!

Ladies - this is not a very good photo, but if you can make it out, please meet my bubba...

Either Carra Catherine Margaret or Lachlan John Angus - for now! Name is bound to change - lots!

I should say, bubba is on the bottom of the womb, the big thing in the top is a 'very large' yolk sac - the gyno mentioned the very large a lot, don't know what it means - except that bubba has plenty of food in there!

Attachments

• 9 wks.jpg
    9 wks.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Pleased to meet you baby W, looking nice and cosy in there if I do say so.

Ahhhhh little baby w. Very pleased to meet you little one. I very much like the name choices Stina:thumbup:. When will there be another scan?

23 December... Can't come quick enough - especially now I googled large yolk sac. Google is not good sometimes:(

The two middle names for both are great granny's and great grampa's, though John is in every generation of my Dad's side too. The first name, Carra, is a lovely name we both like, which also happens to be the name of a lovely dog who is no longer with us (my childhood doggy) and Lachie is just a nice but different Scottish name that won't be too common with our very common surname.

Leave Google alone it's not good for you.... and like the names there too. I laughed when you said about they may change that's exactly what happen with us the middle name stayed and the first name changed (due to FiL singing daft song) :haha:

I've just googled it myself as well. Don't start worrying! I think google is sometimes not the best thing in the world!

Google has really upset me now - was so excited, but now can't help but feel I need to prepare myself for the worst.

Perhaps I should just call my midwife and tell her someone looked at my scan photo and made me worry when they pointed out the dangers of a big yolk sac. Imagine going for the scan on 23 December and discovering no baby... I think I might have a breakdown if that happened.

Stupid google.

Sorry - got myself in a tizz and only have you guys to tell.

Arghhh.

You have to tell the FiL singing story, Donna! Distract me! What is daughter's name?

Cx

Right our daughter was originally Lucie-Anna first name Megan middle one.
About a week before she was due we told everyone the names we had decided upon, then two days before I went in to have her (induced) he began singing " O louisiana won't you marry me etc........" but changed the line to Lucie-Anna.
Not funny then but laugh about it now.
We couldn't get the song out of our heads and decided to drop the Anna and have ourselves a Lucie Megan instead. Oh and the worst of it was my parent's and sister put an announcement in the paper with the name Lucie-Anna :rofl:

Ah ha - I think that's a good reason for us to keep our name to ourselves until bubba arrives!

Do you think two middle names are too many? Mr W is not a fan of middle names at all, but I like them if they are to honour someone special - and who is more special than our Grannys and Grampas?!

A very good idea, plus if is wasn't for granny/gramps we would not be here either!!!
Stina argument won ....

hi hirls, good luck Donna for this afternoon cant wait to hear the result.
Stina, dont worry too much i had large sacks with both my girls and you can see in my avatar how they turned out and both were normal labours no complications so dont worry :hugs:.
How are you Toots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->