It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

forgot to say i have no sore boobs this cycle which i normally have way before now cd21 today and counting down to af

Donna, when this afternoon are we to expect a result? I get impatient:haha:
Stina, I like the idea of a couple of middle names. Especially as they have a personal meaning to you, grandparents are special people.
Ink, I'm good thanks. Haven't caught up with you in a while, how are you doing? Feeling good about this cycle?

i dont know about feeling good about this cycle, but to be honeest i have no sore boobs or nipps and i ache all over ,am tired have a niggly headache, have had lightheaded spells for a few days and this morning i felt a little sick but apart from all of that i feel really well , so i dont know maybe my body is giving me a cycle off ! lol shame i would have loved to have been before my ol birthday but we cant have everything hey !.
Glad you are ok, am looking forward to donna posting later but i may not be able to get on here til tomorrow morning x

How much longer have you got until af is due? All those feelings could be a really good sign! Are you fairly chilled about everything at the moment and kind of taking it as it comes?

Thanks for the reassurance Ink! Your girls are lovely - they look very like you, although I have only seen one photo of you! I hope you have a successful month, I really do...

Toots - did you ever get a psychic reading?

My worry with the middle name thing is if you call bubba one granny's name or one grampa's name, what happens if you don't end up having 2 of each sex, and therefore only honouring one... So I think it's safest to go for both, and they actually go reasonable well - John Angus (very choochter) and Catherine Margaret. Catherine is also my middle name...

As I say, they may well change a thousand times! I have put a chart up in our bedroom with 'names we like' - he has the same space as me, but only used a teeny wee bit, whereas I have filled my bit... The only two names that cross over are Carra & Lachlan... As he has decided that Beth needs to be Bethany, which I am not so keen on.

I still haven't got around to getting a reading:dohh:, I keep meaning to and then I forget. I dont know how to pay for things via paypal ( techno clutz!) so I have to get oh to do it or show me then I can get my reading done.

WOOP WOOP!!! I am so chuffed for you!!! How are you feeling? Told Mr Donna yet?! Yipee!!!

I want to jump around the office, but I can't! Really, really chuffed for you Donna! Bump buddies?! 3 down, 4 to go!

A little shaky, Mr will get to find out when I throw the test at him. two nice pink lines one a tad lighter than control line so hopeful.
The ones from years before were quite faint and of course they weren't successful, so here's hoping - one day at a time.
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Welcome to the rollercoaster ride that is pregnancy! Looking forward to sharing stories...

... Where is Stork, our other 'it fell out' graduate?!

Ah ha I have one you so I know exactly what's coming (unfortunatley for me) !!!:haha:
There are alot of fun bits though.

Wooooohooooooo! :happydance: well done Donna!! I'm chuffed to bits for you hun:wohoo:
And you've been such a cool, calm and collected customer throughout the whole 2ww! Bet you're right up there on :cloud9:

OMG Ladies, I've just come on to see the 'It Fell Out' crew has another :bfp: !!

Congratulations Donna :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee:

I must admit I am starting to think this thread is lucky! :thumbup: It seems to be gradually getting down all of us at the rate of one every few weeks or so :shrug:

Someone else will have to be next (Toots? Ink?) as I am not trying this month. Anyone due to test around Christmas or just before?? Just thinking this may be when the next success is due :haha:

Just tried to get a jenny renny reading and the site took all my credit card details and address but then it disappeared and came back with all the info gone:shrug:. Not sure whether to try again. Are my credit card details floating around cyber space:wacko:

May be best to leave it a bit Lou and check if payment has gone out? You don't want to spend twice (particularly as, as you know, I take these things with a pinch of salt).

How are you today? How many dpo are you now? Feeling any symptoms? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->