It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm still none the wiser, I went to the doctor yesterday and my own GP wasn't there, there was a stand in so I told her everything. She done another urine test but once again it showed negative, she sat with me and charted my dates she said it could be possible that I'm just not showing yet but it could also be a possible ectopic pregnancy as I was getting some pain in my lower right side. She booked me in for a private scan this afternoon which I got done and my tubes are clear so it doesn't seem to be that. The sonographer couldn't get a proper view of my uterus though because it's tilted so I was told to go back in a month to have another scan if the tests are still showing negative :wacko:

Oh, Murd, that must be really hard to deal with... I don't know how you are coping with the uncertainty of it all - did they take bloods to test for HCG? How are you feeling? Cx

Oh, Murd, that must be really hard to deal with... I don't know how you are coping with the uncertainty of it all - did they take bloods to test for HCG? How are you feeling? Cx

Yes it's really frustrating.
No she said she'd do that in a month if I was still showing symptoms, well my own GP will do it in a month when I go back.
I'm still feeling nauseated although its not as bad as it was, I'm still getting dizzy spells and heartburn. I don't know I'm just not sure anymore I feel totally confused about everything.

AWW Murd i hope you get an answer one way or another really soon , what cd are you now and how long are you cycles normally

Morning ladies, did everybody have a good weekend? I'm officially freezing and I want to go home and get wrapped up on the sofa, no such luck!

Morning all....
Toots I've still not taken off my walking boots from earlier taking LO to school!!!
feet nice and warm the rest is a touch chilly.

Hey Donna, how are you feeling about it this cycle? Testing day is nearly here!

Not sure bout this one. still have the boobs and the sniffles not had the AF pains but saying that I don't always get them so can't really go by that did have one blob of pinky cm last week TMI i apologise but we had a bit of :sex:
The :witch: should show up late tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Yeah I will won't be able to hold out for any longer - this is killing me as it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't been so damn busy trying to take my mind off it :haha:

You've done really well, I don't know how you haven't caved in! Do you normally get any indication that af is on the way or does it just suddenly appear?
Oh and I dtd a couple of times during ovulation but not cos we had to. I'm definately not thinking about symptoms or anything which is a really nice feeling. The relief at not having to drive myself mad every month:haha:

Pains 7/8 days before AF the usual cramps and shooting pains but none like that this month, had a few mild cramps and twinges but nothing really I'm sooooooo confused

I s'pose I could get a test tonight just incase ,seen as we have had more snow this morning nothing saying I have to use it it's always better to have one ready than be unprepared isn't it ?

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get one. Just imagine if af doesn't show but you couldn't get out to get a test cos of the snow, you'd be pulling your hair out:haha:.
We still haven't had any snow apart from a v light flurry which lasted mins. I've made sure I've filled all my bird feeders up cos they find it difficult this time of year. Have you had a fair bit of snow? I was thinking of going up to dartmoor cos there's been some snow there but I'm not sure my car would make it back:haha:

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone this chilly day? It is beautiful outside here, a dusting of snow and all the trees are just white, absolutely gorgeous. Looking very christmassy :happydance: I don't work Mondays so am planning on not going anywhere today, just staying in the warm with cups of :coffee: throughout the day and will do a bit of housework. Plus talking to you ladies of course :haha:

Like you Lou, all my bird feeders are stocked and I am sprinkling some on the ground daily for the wood pigeons and other birds that are too big to stand on the feeders! We have noticed a new visitor coming the past week who is a gorgeous looking bird - a great-spotted woodpecker :thumbup: He's beautiful and is visiting our feeders daily now.

Lou, I see you DTD a couple of times, I was going to ask if you had and if you think you've ovulated now. We :sex: yesterday morning but it's way too early for it to come to anything anyway as I was only CD5 - AF had just about gone. I haven't reset my CBFM, not planning to use it this month, determined to just have a chilling out month and not ttc 'actively' at all. I'm actually really looking forward to having a month off and just enjoying christmas.

Donna, sounds promising for you hun, good luck for this month :thumbup:

x

about 5 inches up to now and still snowing.
might pop out at lunch and get one to have on standby.
although this is why i've not caved in and tested before now - not had any to use - if I get one today I might just cave and use it AARRRggggggghhhhhhhh dilemma !!!
might not be the best idea to head for Dartmoor if the poor car would cough and wheeze all the way there.

Hi nat, a woodpecker is a lovely visitor to get in your garden, v lucky. I love to watch the birds visiting the feeders and I've also hung some fat balls in the tree:thumbup:.
I'm also quite enjoying having some time off from the stresses of actively ttc, its a nice feeling to not have to beat yourself up symptom spotting! Dtd on demand for days on end was becoming to mechanical in the end. I didn't even bother with opk. I've got my second blood test booked for Friday. Oh still hasn't done his sample but he seems to be working so much I don't know when he'd find the time! Have you booked to see your gp yet so you can get on the waiting list for a referral?

Hi Nat :hi:
your plan sounds good to me - feet up, cups of tea... heaven - but stuck at work so I can have the T but no relaxing I'm afraid.

We've had some of those fat balls before Lou but the magpies seem to pick them off the branches all the time and carry them off :haha: So we've now got a feeder with a seed mixture in, some peanuts in a feeder and some suet in a suet holder. The woodpecker seems to like the suet :thumbup:

We haven't made an appointment yet, plan to after Christmas really, not bothered about doing anything about it this month at all. Is your second blood test the one to check you've ovulated? Does your OH have to take his sample when you go this Friday? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->