It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I think thats probably for the best Nat. I don't fancy paying twice.
I'm good thanks although I can't seem to get the house warm enough! I'm not looking for symptoms as although we dtd around my fertile time, it was only twice and after cycles where we've dtd every other day,and sometimes more, I wouldn't even begin to think we'd manage it now! I'm concentrating on trying to find xmas pressies which is a challenge in itself:wacko:. I've got a day off work tomorrow which will be nice, don't think I'll go out as its far to cold!
Hows you? How was work today?

I'm ok, work was ok thanks, got quite a lot done and roads weren't too bad driving to the tram stop. I'm not at work tomorrow and think I will just stay in too, it's too cold out there :cold:. Very christmassy though :happydance: I was planning on going into Birmingham, meeting OH for lunch (he works there) and then doing some xmas shopping. But I may leave that for another time if weather still bad. I do want to get some shopping done though, need to have a look round for ideas as haven't a clue what to get some people (my mom and dad mainly!)

Have you put your xmas decs up yet? We haven't yet but plan to probably this weekend x

We haven't put our decs up yet. Oh is working the whole of this weekend so we'll probably do it the weekend after. It'd be no fun doing it by myself so I'll wait till he's around.

I've just been looking on the internet at fertility services by us, in the Midlands. There is a company called MFS (Midland Fertility Services) that either do NHS funded treatment or you can pay private.

I have noticed that they do a 'fertility investigation package' which consists of the following:

- blood tests for me to check for FSH, LH and ovarian reserve
- ultrasound scan of ovaries to check antral follicle count
- Hycosy to check my uterus and tubes
- SA for OH which checks everything such as count, motility, morphology etc

This costs £550 if you pay private. I don't think this is too bad as this just about checks everything really. Obviously we will visit docs first and see if we get a referral for all of this reasonably quickly on the NHS but if waiting lists are too long I may go here and pay myself to get things done quickly. I'm too old to wait around :wacko:

Just feel a bit better knowing there could be this option if waiting lists are huge on NHS.

Anyway, nighty night for now ladies :sleep:

And congratulations again Donna :happydance:

That's actually not to bad nat, at least they check everything and there will be no waiting list to contend with:thumbup:. Unfortunately the nhs is slow although you get there in the end. Definately an option which is good.
Sleep well and see you tomorrow :hugs:

How much longer have you got until af is due? All those feelings could be a really good sign! Are you fairly chilled about everything at the moment and kind of taking it as it comes?

I am cd22 as of today of a 24 to 27 day cycle so not far off and yeah i hadnt realised i was this far into my cycle as havent thought anything about it at all.
Til last night when i went to kitchen to take out baked potatoes out of oven and unwrapped them i started to feel sick, dished it up and sat down to eat and just as i had finished had to run to bathroom and was gagging for about 5 mins. Felt sick when i went to bed and dont feel fantactic this morning either.
Still havent got sore boobs or nipps which is weird for me but am going to have to wait ti after cd27 as its the latest i get af but will let you all know that its a Negative test when and if i do one lol - it always is !.... xxx

Wow Donna, congratulations!!!!! That's fantastic news! This thread is really working wonders :thumbup:

Sorry for the long absence girls- mum has been up staying with us for a few days, so didn't really have the time to come online. How are we all doing? Nothing much to report here- still scarily symptomless! Cramps seem to be easing off a bit now which I don't know if that's good or bad, although I have been getting quite bad backache for the past few days. Otherwise no nausea, no weird tastes, no weird sense of smell, boobs look relatively normal but feel a touch sore.....this is not helping my positive test paranoia!! :shrug: I keep wondering if I should take another test.....:blush:

I hope this thread does its magic on me this cycle too, aww hun glad you had a nice few days with your mum and if you are really concerned do another test but i honestly think that you still are there are lots of ladies that dont have any symptoms at all until 8 weeks on how far are you now ?

Stork - don't worry! Even now I have days where I really don't have any symptoms. There are loads on first tri saying the same, or that they come and go... If it will reassure you, go do another test, but I'm sure it will say the same thing! I have to admit that when I was symptomless I wished for morning sickness, and when I occassionally get it, I think I was bonkers wishing for it!

When is your next appointment? Have you got a scan date through yet?

P.S - Change your signature strip!!! You are having a baby!!!

Good Morning all.
Thank you all so much for the last few weeks :hugs:
Mr Donna happy but a little nervous/worried we need to get to the 6 week point for scan then take it from there, so being abit cautious at the minute.
Kim except for the sore boobs (that also have gotten bigger - not that I need extra) I really don't have any other symptoms the odd cramp here and there but nothing, Then again I didn't with our LO.

i bet you are i think iw ould be the same to bo honest but so so pleased for you hun its fantastic news xxx

I'm only 5+2 (time is going so slow!). The sensible part of my brain tells me that it's probably too early for many symptoms yet. I think I'm just nervous because the symptoms I do have are like pre AF symptoms! I really to just shut up I think lol!!
My appointment with the midwife isn't until 17th Dec and I haven't had anything through about a scan yet. Patience isn't a quality I have much of, but I think I need to learn how to have some now!!

Donna - have you worked out your dates? Will you be going private for 6 week scan, or will your doctor make sure it happens for you?

stork aww bless you you will be fine and then time will hopefully go quickly for you.x
How are you today windswept x

Ok, took another test (yeah, I know!)- luckily I still had one CB digi left. Said pregnant 3+ so that is MASSIVELY reassuring :)

oh thats brilliant hun , now you can relax and just let it flow and enjoy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->