It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi ladies, Nat what sad news hun, sending you a big loving hug :)

Hey MrsMatt, long time no speak! How are things? Did you have a good Christmas?

I had a pretty scary day yesterday. Went to hospital early yesterday morning as I was having really sharp pains on the left side of my lower abdomen. Hubby took me straight to A&E where they did blood tests and took a sample (someone finally confirmed that I was pregnant!). They then took me to gyne and I had an internal and a prod of my tummy, and the doctor (a really embarrassingly young and good looking guy!) more or less told me that it was most likely an ectopic. I had an agonising wait with hubby on a day ward for a few hours, until they could fit me in for a scan. They eventually squeezed me in and we both braced ourselves for the worst. Thankfully, bubba was exactly where he/she should be :happydance: She measured the baby at 9+2 (only a day different to my dates) and we got to see its heartbeat, little arms and hands, and leg buds :cloud9: I was almost hysterical when I got to see bubba and hubby wasn't far behind- the pair of us were wrecks! I didn't stop crying for about an hour afterwards :blush: At the end of it all, it turns out that I have a UTI (never had one before but apparently fairly common in pregnancy) and the sonographer also said that I may have had a small cyst on my ovary linked to the pregnancy which might have burst. It all looked clear on the scan now though. I have NEVER been so relieved in my whole life!!

My goodness, Stork - that is so similar to my story! It would appear that cysts, UTIs and doctors mentioning the dreaded ectopic pregnancy are all pretty common in early pregnancy.

So glad you saw bubba and are reassured all is well now. It's so exciting to see them on the screen, eh?

The 2nd tri is so much nicer - and you're not far off.

Well, I am down at home on the mainland, and if one more person says 'are you sure you are only 4 months?' or 'are you sure it's not twins?' or 'you are growing a monster', I promise I will have to kill them! The good thing is that the funny sensation I have been having turns out to be the bubba - I asked a friend what the first feelings are like and that's what I've been having - since 14 and a half weeks. That's very early going by all the websites and books, but I am not complaining!

It's like a flutter, with a wee build up of bubbles popping - like farting butterflies! It's constant for parts of the day, and only ever when I stand up.

So, how was everyone's christmas and new year??? Hope 2011 brings you lots and lots to smile about ladies - you all deserve it!

Cx

M

It's like a flutter, with a wee build up of bubbles popping - like farting butterflies! It's constant for parts of the day, and only ever when I stand up.

Cx

i nearly just wet myself......... funny as hell

15 weeks and 5 days... That's still 5 months to go!

Attachments

• 15 weeks 5 days.jpg
    15 weeks 5 days.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 24
Happy new year ladies! Hope everybody had a fab festive time.
Stina that's a fabulous bump my dear!!:baby:

Hi all hope you have all had a lovely xmas and new year xx

Morning Donna!

First day back at work blues :(

How are you doing?

Not too bad considering, on the road to recovery now ( basically sat around doing nothing at the moment).
I must say you look wonderful in your piccy - nice bump there

morning girls

ur bumps coming along nicely there windswept :thumbup:

Ooh Stina, your bump is gorgeous :thumbup:
How are we all doing girlies? Hope everyone is good. I'm looking out of the window at the snow coming down- thought we'd got rid of it for a while!!

Well hello ladies :happydance:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, internet been playing us up the past week or so, haven't been able to get into anything. OH had a good mess around with it last night and seems sorted finally :thumbup:

Did everyone have a fabulous Christmas and new year? Happy 2011 all!! Here's to it being a fantastic year for all of us :thumbup:

Stina, what a lovely piccie of you and your bump :thumbup: Glad all is going so well for you. Glad that all clear for you too Kim after your scare over Christmas, that must have been pretty scary.

Lou, any news on any test results? x

Hey Nat!
Glad to see you back on here. Hope the Christmas and New Year period wasn't too hard for you and your family :hugs:

How are we all today? Is everyone feeling good and positive about 2011? I reckon it'll be THE YEAR for the It Fell Out Crew :thumbup:

OH and I went for a private scan yesterday (which we'd booked before Christmas) which was great. It was surprising how much bubba had grown in 10 days- in fact, rather a lot as the sonographer dated me at 11+4!! I'm going to reserve judgement about that until the 12 week scan I think! Bubba was a lot more active this time- bouncing around, and waving its hands and legs. She also said that because it has a good facial profile and only a very skinny thread of fluid in its neck, the chance of Down's is low. Not that it would have changed anything as far as OH and I are concerned, but it was reassuring. Weirdly after this scan, OH and I have both started saying 'he' (we always said 'she' before) but we don't know why!!

Girls I read that the sperm separates from the seminal fluid and that's what comes back out. The sperm stay in and just the fluid comes out. Best to lie in bed for 10 minutes just to be on the safe side.

Hiya Girls, A huge Happy New Year to all of our It Fell Out Crew and any new members i dont know yet !!!!
Sorry i havent been on for a while but been in Italy for the Xmas period and came back on the 8th o, yesterday sorry :rofl: even tho only an hour difference i really dont know where i am today but know that the washing wont do itself !, so am off to do that and will catch up with all you ladies later.
Glad all going ok for you Stork :hugs:
Nat - good to see you back hun :hugs:
Windswept - hope you ok hun :hugs:

Speak to later girls have a good day x

Hi again ladies :hi:

Fab news about the scan Kim. Can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by with yours and Stina's pregnancies now :wacko:

I'm sitting here feeling ov pains tonight, it's that time of the month again for me. OH and I have decided to give it a bit of a go again this month - we :sex: yesterday morning and this morning and it feels like ov is now very imminent. But I do sometimes get ov pains for several days so I will see how it goes. OH gone to bed early tonight as got to be up at 5 so no chance of another BD until at least tomorrow night and he may well be tired then as he's in Bristol for a meeting all day tomorrow. I'm not using my CBFM so just going by my body's signs, which I'm usually pretty accurate with anyway as AF always arrives around the day I expect. She did arrive Christmas Eve last month as I predicted.

I think I am still going to book a docs appointment for us soon though to get things moving in case it doesn't happen. I'm also going to book a first acupuncture consultation this month too as the spa I go to has a 30% off offer on every treatment during January :thumbup:

:sleep: Night night for now anyway ladies, will log on again tomorrow :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->