It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

well lets hope that 2011 is our baby boom year for all in the IT FELL OUT CREW best of luck girls xxxxxx

I have a good feeling about 2011! It'll be the year our lives will change... For the better. For all of us!

Morning ladies!

Hope you are all well?

It's a myth that you feel better in the 2nd tri! I feel rubbish all the time just now, so tired, sicky and headachey. But, watching my bump grow so quickly makes it all worthwhile.

Cx

been TTC for about 2 months alothought this is the first month i've had a clue about anything........

however i could do with loosing a few stone so going to start a diet in the new yr depending of BFP/BFN.

been with my other half for a short while, but it really was love at first sight, and i was previously a total comitment phobe, last BF suggest i meet his parents and i took off for 3 weeks to cold climbs, changed my number and everything......

but something with OH was just right

It's funny how you just know, isn't it?!

Well, I hope all goes well with you with ttc - apparently the average length of time it takes a healthy couple is 5 months (which is how long it took me and Mr Windswept). I am 29 and he is 34, we've been married since April. Like you, it was love at first sight and things moved reasonably quickly...

What age are you and OH? Have you been pregnant before? Does he have kids?

This forum (and especially this thread) are a great support network - stick with us!

Are you taking your folic acid? Temping, etc?

i had a miscarriage when i was 16, got pregnant due to being raped, so in hindsight the MC was probably a blessing as no child deserves to be born when it won't be loved fully!

OH has no kids although has neices and nephews and each one of them adores him and he is fantastic with them.

OH and i both are in our twenties. also have a puppy dog who is fantastic

Hey Stina, when's the next bump pic going to be posted?! Hows the weather up with you, it looks as if it's going to be a snowy weekend!
:hi: missmayhem, welcome to the crew. Are you in your 2ww at the moment?

Hey Stina, when's the next bump pic going to be posted?! Hows the weather up with you, it looks as if it's going to be a snowy weekend!
:hi: missmayhem, welcome to the crew. Are you in your 2ww at the moment?

i'm just "entering my fertile phase" according to online calculations

hey girls hope you are all ok.
Im a bit worried about whats going on with me, i havent felt brilliant since the last cycle and this morning i was sick straight after breakfast and have felt really wierd all day i am bloated and its only supposed to be around ovulation time i think as i am not looking out for dates or anything could it be possible that i have a heavy period with lining loss and still could possibly be , i cant even type the word but i am wondering ?!?!?!?!

:hi: missmayhem and welcome to the crew, stick with us hun and you'll have all the support you could possibly need xx

Ink - cor, your body is making no sense at all! Lets cross our fingers that your sickness was morning sickness??? It's good to see you back here!

Mayhem - so sorry to hear about your rape. I don't mind sharing that I too was raped - aged 15. Thankfully nothing came of it though, I can't imagine how I would cope if it had. Big hugs.

Toots - it is just awful here. Snowed in, officially. Took me 2 hours to get to work yesterday, then left early to make sure I got home (our grit supply has run out so their last round was at 3.45 pm yesterday) and I went off the road in the process - had to abandon my van - and they have now closed all schools on the island, even council offices and sports centres - everything. I was excited at the prospect, but it is like the Arctic out there - 40 mph winds, blizzards - the wind is so strong I can't put a fire on or the house will fill with smoke and it is penetrating every little gap in the house and making it FREEZING inside. I am still in bed, with the duvet wrapped around me! Brrrrrhhh! Gonna have to get up eventually! At least I don't feel sick today!

Bump photo - will get Mr Windswept to take one tonight - it's pretty big! But I love it!

Hi Ladies

Stina and Mayhem, my heart goes out to you both with what you've been through :hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't even begin to imagine.

Stina, you certainly sound like you've got a lot of snow again up there. We've not had much yet but it's very cold :cold: Both OH and I are feeling under the weather - he still has his bad cough and a bit of a cold now too, I have a stuffy nose and slight cough and just feel 'run down'. Combined with this I have started with the sore and itchy boobs I had last month again, have had loads of wet/creamy cm and loads of ovary twinges, mainly on left side, which is really weird. I'd almost think I was ovulating again but I'm sure that did happen last week! :wacko:

How is everyone else doing? Ink, have you taken another test to check? x

hi every1 how you all been?

is every1 ready for xmas?just a few more things left to buy then its time to sit back and relax!!

Hi Donna

I'm pretty much done, bought all pressies, just got some left to wrap :thumbup:

Can't believe it's only a week away :wacko:

Hey ladies

Hope your twinges are for a reason, Nat. Any symptom spotting for you Mama?

Well, now that Mr Windswept and I are both home and we have nowhere to go - the song words 'oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful - and as we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!' are quite apt! We don't need to get anywhere til next week, so just sitting tight. Lost a dog today though, in a snow drift that was about 2 foot deep - poor girl was in a panic as I was giggling at her!

I heard bubba this evening - my little choo choo train was racing away!

As for Christmas - I've got my menu sorted for lunch, and the shopping list for that. Also got a pile of presents to wrap, but some still to get. Gonna have to take a day off next week to get organised. Also need to finish painting Mr Windswept's paintings. So, a fair bit to do! It really has crept up...

i've tested again this morning and still neg,but no af either,but i do feel she is on her way,if she was i wish would hurry up so that shes gone for xmas

Morning ladies :hi:

Well, we've certainly got the snow now :cold: It's put a few inches down and is still throwing it down. It's my work Christmas Do tonight and it's a fair drive for us so bit worried about getting there :wacko: If we do go, we'll just go for the meal and then come away, weather is too bad to stay late. Plus neither of us are feeling 100% either (although I feel a bit better today).

I think this weather is very christmassy but it's a pain when you can't get anywhere. I'm supposed to be going over to my brother's tomorrow with my mum to take their pressies, as we won't be seeing them then until Boxing Day when they are due to come over. At least I haven't got work until Thursday now though :thumbup:

Donna, when is AF due? I'm expecting her for me on Christmas Eve - lovely :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->