It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning ladies :hi:

Donna, what a lovely thing to do to donate your eggs. That is so generous and I really hope IVF works for you. Is there a waiting list to have it done?

OH told me news last night of someone else I know who is pregnant :growlmad: I just can't bear people I know getting pregnant at the moment :wacko: It's like a dagger through my heart and I feel so angry that it's never me and so jealous! This is just a couple I used to work with - someone OH works with knows them too and it's him that told OH at work yesterday. She's 12 weeks gone apparently. I had a text from my friend who announced her pregnancy when I saw her in December, she had her scan last week and all is well, her baby is due 8th July. Happy for her but she flippin conceived the first month trying! Just waiting for the call from my New Zealand friend now as she'll be next, I have no doubt about it.

Sorry for rant girls, just feeling fed up again today. Going to call docs today to make an appointment for OH and I to go together to hopefully get the ball rolling on some tests. Part of me doesn't want to go as scared of finding out what may be wrong but the other part knows I have to and needs to know now. Also going to book an acupuncture session though very soon.

x

We are going privately because we already have a little girl and you get it alot quicker that way.
Your'e bound to be angry and frustrated you wouldn't be human if not , I felt cheated seeing all those big bumps knowing that without help I wouldn't get that far.
It's soul destroying sometimes, as scary as it is at least the doc's appointment will give you answwers either way and you can move on from there.
The end result is what matters how you get there who cares xx

Hi nat, totally know how you feel. Oh told me yesterday that a bloke he works with slept with his new girlfriend for the first time over Xmas and he got her pregnant! What are the bloody chances of having sex once and getting pregnant!! So unfair!
My brothers girlfriend is due to give birth this week so I think that's going to be tough to deal with. I'm also feeling extremely low about ttc at the moment and I wish I could pull myself out of it but it's impossible at the moment.
I think getting the ball rolling with a visit to the docs is a really good idea. I was worried before our first appointment but it gets to the stage where I'd rather know if something is wrong than live in this awful limbo. When ate you going to try to get the appointment for?

:bfp:Thanks for understanding girls, I'd go mad without this site I swear!

OH said the docs do a late evening surgery on Mondays, until about 7.30pm, so going to try for a Monday soon so OH is back from work. Am going to also start acupuncture soon though so will run this alongside any doc tests as hoping that may help and I'll get my :bfp: before I have to go through too much! :wacko:

The acupuncture worked for Kim so I'll be really interested to see how you get on with it nat. Make sure you make the doc appointment for as soon as poss, it'll be good to get some advice.

That and an organic diet is supposed to help - clears the body of the side effects of processed foods and cleanses the system too .

I will make both appointments today.

I've just noticed that a random :bfp: appeared at the start of my last post - not sure how that got there :wacko:

x

I got excited for a moment Nat!

Soon it'll be there for a reason... Cx

I do hope so Stina! How are you today?

I have tried to call docs 3 times today but surgery appears to be closed so will try again tomorrow. I've also called to try to book my first acupuncture session but am awaiting a call back on that. The guy that does the acupuncture only goes in one day a week, which is a Monday, but the salon is closing on Mondays for 8 weeks. So the receptionist needs to check what day he is changing to and call me back.

I've got a programme on now called 'Baby's Room', where they decorate a nursery for an expectant couple. The couple on there now were told there was no chance of them ever conceiving naturally so they had IVF. It worked for them first time. Lovely story.

x

First acupuncture session booked ladies :thumbup:

5pm next Wednesday, 19th January. This will be a consultation and then a treatment. I'm in my 2ww, expecting AF around 24th Jan, so wrong time of month to influence anything this month I would think but aim to then continue treatments regularly (unless I really hate it for any reason!) so hoping it could help for February's cycle.

I'm really looking forward to it :happydance:

That's great nat! I look forward to hearing how you get on. Fingers crossed there's lots of bfp on the way for the crew!

It sounds fantastic Nat and wish you all the best hun xxx
Hope everyone else is ok and have a good day despite the weather

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well January is clearly the month I am doing something about this TTC lark :haha:

Acupuncture next Wednesday and I have now booked a docs appointment for OH and I to go together on the evening of Monday 24th Jan. I think this is good timing for me to go as 24th is the day I am expecting next AF so should be starting a new cycle, so hoping can at least get some blood tests during my February cycle :thumbup:

February could be a big TTC month for me - doc tests running alongside acupuncture :happydance:

Have a good weekend all! x

oooh hun i wish you all the best its sounding like its going to be a good year for you hun and really do hope that it all helps xxx

Ooh Nat, sounds like things are really going to start moving along for you this month :) I hope you find the acupuncture beneficial. I know it may have been a coincidence but the last session I had before I fell pregnant, he said he felt a 'block' on my left side so as well as the needles, he worked on that area through massage and said he made the 'block' go away. I do think even now, that the acupuncture made a difference. Coupled with the docs appointment, I have every confidence that it will be your turn really soon.

Lou, how are you feeling now? Are you over your nasty bug? How frustrating that you're having to wait a while for the test results. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Donna- I think it's amazing that you're donating half of your eggs. The joy you will be bringing to people and the difference you'll be making in their lives, should make you super proud of yourself :winkwink:

Inkd and Mamadonna- how are we doing girls? Hope you're both ok :)

All is fine here- waiting patiently for Tuesday morning! Had a few cramps yesterday and today which freaked me out slightly, but then I wouldn't be me without my overreacting panics!

Oh Stina- I thought I mentioned you in my last post?! How are you doing now? Hope you're over the blues for now, and you're not in too much pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->