It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I've being trying since July/August time...no luck so far :(
What about you? Just noticed your from the midlands...where about?? I'm moving back to Stoke in about 3 months :) x

Morning ladies!
Welcome Katie!

Hope everyone is well?

Toots - I hope Jenny got it right for you too - she was spot on for Stork and I!

Cx

Getting bigger - photo taken in the dark cause I am shy!

This was at 17 weeks and 4 days... I am still hoping the rate of growth slows down soonish!

Attachments

• 17 weeks 4 days.jpg
    17 weeks 4 days.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
ur bumps coming alone nicely windswept!not long now for ur 20 wk scan!!!!:happydance:are you gonna find out if ur having pink or blue?

Afternoon all.:hi:
Stina you're not kidding "taken in the dark" ..... mini windswept looking good though I must say.
How are we all feeling this cold and bloody wet day???

Hey ladies

We are staying on team yellow! More interested to find out what these cysts are doing - they are really sore just now. Have to admit though, I will be staring at the screen to see if I can see a wee willy winky! In fact, I will take my glasses in with me!

Totally changed my views on the old boy - girl thing... whenever I feel or hear it (with the doppler) I refer to it as he/him, rather than her, but have no boys names whatsoever.

Good luck tomorrow Stork... Will you let us know how you get on asap!

Hi Katie!
Welcome to the best thread on here :thumbup: The girls are absolutely amazing- they have helped me get through some really tough times when ttc (including my infamous 'I'm never going to get pregnant' rant, a few days before I got my bfp!). And they're just as amazing now, so make sure you stick around when you get your bfp!

Stina- your bump is absolutely beautiful! Looks like you're cooking a very happy bubba in there :winkwink: I *think* I'm getting the beginnings or a little bump but nobody else seems to think so! Getting really nervous (and excited) for the scan. Just want to see that bubba is ok. Have to say, I really admire you for sticking to Team Yellow. In my obsessive planning ways, I don't think I could wait until bubba makes an appearance!
I did try and upload a pic from the scan I had at 10+4 but I couldn't get it to work :dohh: I'm not sure if it's Photobucket that hates me, or BnB!! I'll be straight on here tomorrow after the scan (it's a 9am so no waiting around all day thank goodness!), hopefully with a pic of healthy bubba.

yes some of them stay in there. remember it only takes one little swimmer. :)

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, what a lovely bump you have :thumbup: Have they said anything about the cysts to you recently? Are they just keeping an eye on them?

Kim, hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow. I'm sure it will. Looking forward to seeing a pic :thumbup:

Katie, I'm from Wolverhampton. We've been ttc nearly a year now. Got appointment at docs next Monday about starting some tests. Also got acupuncture Wednesday to see if that may help.

I'm really looking forward to trying acupuncture, quite excited :happydance: Strange that I'm excited about having a load of needles stuck in me :wacko: x

stina that bump is fantastic and youre looking well although it was taken in the dark lol.
How are you today Donna any news !?!?!?

Lovely Bump you have there hun :)

I heard good things about acupuncture...fx'd it works...alot of people get prego only a cycle or two into it!! - the though of the needles would put me off too but if i gets that little bubba baking my my belly then i'd do it...

I'm going to wait till I come back to the UK and if im not prego by then i'll take a trip to the docs...want to try using opks's tho first to try and pin point ov as my cycles are abit erratic!

Hoping to stay around for a while, if your willing to have me and put up with my moaning self lol ;)

Look forward to your update stork! Bet that bubs is cooking nicely :D xxx

Evening ladies, hope everybody is well and dandy!
Hi Katie, welcome to the best thread ever:happydance:, we are very supportive of our crew on here regardless of whether you are ttc or pregnant. We have a great laugh so I hope you stick around and enjoy your ttc journey with a great bunch of girls.
Stina, I'm loving your bump hun! Sooooooo cute even though it's in the dark:haha:
Kim, where's your bump pic?!!! I'm gutted there's no scan pic to see hun! Are you going to get told what you're having at the next scan?
Nat, I can't wait to hear how you get on with acupuncture and gp. Please god we'll be bump buds with the rest of the crew!!!!!
Donna, what's going on with you? When does the ivf start?
Ink, what's going on with you? Have you managed to kick the fags yet?:thumbup:
Mamadonna, where are you at in your cycle Hun?
I hope jennys prediction is right and I'll get my bfp this month! How fantastic would that be!:happydance:

Evening ladies, hope everybody is well and dandy!
Hi Katie, welcome to the best thread ever:happydance:, we are very supportive of our crew on here regardless of whether you are ttc or pregnant. We have a great laugh so I hope you stick around and enjoy your ttc journey with a great bunch of girls.
Stina, I'm loving your bump hun! Sooooooo cute even though it's in the dark:haha:
Kim, where's your bump pic?!!! I'm gutted there's no scan pic to see hun! Are you going to get told what you're having at the next scan?
Nat, I can't wait to hear how you get on with acupuncture and gp. Please god we'll be bump buds with the rest of the crew!!!!!
Donna, what's going on with you? When does the ivf start?
Ink, what's going on with you? Have you managed to kick the fags yet?:thumbup:
Mamadonna, where are you at in your cycle Hun?
I hope jennys prediction is right and I'll get my bfp this month! How fantastic would that be!:happydance:

hi toots just starting a new cycle :( buuutttttt.... my next af is due on the 14th so i'm gonna try extra hard this month cos valentines day is also my wedding anniversary and that would just be the perfect gift!!

fingers crossed jenny gets it right for you this month x

Hey mamadonna, how romantic would it be to tell your oh you've got your bfp on valentines day!!! Really go for it this cycle hun:thumbup::happydance:

Sounds good Mamadonna, get down and boogie this month :haha:

I'm 8dpo and my right boob is killing me :wacko: Just the right one. This is usual though, I don't know why my right boob always gets upset in the 2ww and the left one stays pretty happy :shrug: Keep getting slight waves of nausea too over the past day or two, reckon this is just my body telling me to stop eating so much rubbish (we've still got goodies from christmas in the cupboard which we're trying to finish so we can then get down to some dieting!)

Where are you in your cycle Lou? x

Thank you for your lovely comments ladies - I rather like my bump, very proud of it!

Nat - cysts will be seen again on 3 Feb, but they have been causing me a fair bit of pain of late, so a bit nervous about what they will say.

I popped on to see if Kim is back from her scan... Desperate to find out how it went! It's so exciting!

There hasn't been a BFP on here for a wee while now, it's definitely time for another... Who's next?!

Hey girlies :)

Sorry that it's taken so long for me to get on here- I had a few errands to run after the scan and I've also been wrestling with my laptop, scanner and Photobucket for a while!

Well, the scan went well :happydance: Bubba was happy- still bouncing like mad! Sonographer said everything looked good, and there were no problems. She also brought my date forward so instead of being 12+1 today, I'm now 12+6 (blimey, it's been a quick week!). This means that my due date is now in July- the 27th to be exact.

Now, the scan photo isn't the best because bubba wouldn't stop moving around- but you'll get the general idea :winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_0004_NEWSCAN03-1.jpg
    IMG_0004_NEWSCAN03-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Gorgeous!

So happy that everything went well for you. It's amazing seeing them wriggle around like that, eh?! Also nice to have dates brought forward too!

Did you have any thoughts on sex when you had the scan? I automatically referred to mine as him during my last scan!

Lol I just replied to the inital thread topic, I am now sure she has had her baby.

congrats to all how have got pregnant over the course of this message, I am also trying but have weight issues.
Manes

Lol Stina, really weird but OH and I had been saying girl all along but since having the private scan and this one, we've been saying 'he'. In fact, I will be properly shocked now if it's a girl- I've totally got my head around it being a boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->