It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Glad to hear you're good hon :)
Yeah, scan is on Tues. On my dates (and midwife), I should be 12+1 then although I'm hoping they might bring me forward a little (I'm just so impatient!).

i bet u cant wait ...i kno 1st scan is always nerve racking but i was still always excited,cant wait to see ur pics

Hi ladies, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
Well done nat for getting things moving. Hopefully the doc will shed some light on what's going on.
Can't wait to see your scan pic Kim!
How's everybody else?
I've just ordered my Jenny renny reading so hopefully I'll have that in a couple of days.

hiya donna how are you doing i am now 1 day past ovulation and have had really really sore nipples for two days, never had it before at ov so maybe its the soy who knows but as long as its good

fingers crossed for you ink,i;m ok had a horrible headache all day,the af will be here by morning

aww bless you is that normal for you before af as you know headaches are a really good positive sign !, i hope it doesnt show for you hun.
As for my nipples my OH recons coz my last period was only 2 days long even though i had a bit of lining loss on the first day that i could be and it may have been a twin , you should hear him go on about it but i dont think so as im sure i would know, apart from the really sore nipples i have nothing else so roll on the end of the month and then i will know lol.

i've heard of that happening with twins,have they only started hurting after o?

actually they started to hurt just before OV and thats the second time i have now heard that in three days which is now starting to worry me as i have taken the soy cd2 120mg cd3 160mg cd4 5 6 200mg so if i was i dont think i might be now after that and my stomach is very swollen its embarrassing, but i really dont want to test and he wont let me anyway he says let nature tell us but im now 44 ( just turned) and i dont think i should wait but i dont work and would have to ask him for the money and i cant do that so i will just have to see if i get my period on 27th

actually they started to hurt just before OV and thats the second time i have now heard that in three days which is now starting to worry me as i have taken the soy cd2 120mg cd3 160mg cd4 5 6 200mg so if i was i dont think i might be now after that and my stomach is very swollen its embarrassing, but i really dont want to test and he wont let me anyway he says let nature tell us but im now 44 ( just turned) and i dont think i should wait but i dont work and would have to ask him for the money and i cant do that so i will just have to see if i get my period on 27th

can you not go to the doctors and ask for a test,or a family planning clinic

yeah i could do and i might i will see what happens if i get anything else i will definately go i must admit.
So do you have anything as well as the headache

not really i have had loads of "symptoms" but could be either...i did an ic 2 days ago and it was pos but tests since have been neg so i think it must have been a faulty 1:cry:

aww dont think it could be and some of those tests are not good so give it another try hun and see how you go. The symptoms as many have posted come and go and they have all gone on to have their little ones ok.
Good Luck hun xxx

Hi ladies, I've had my Jenny reading come through! What do you reckon to this:- your reading reveals that your bfp news comes the month of January from the cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his edd/birth date is referenced the month of October 2011. Specific reference to the 5th and 11th.
Considering oh and I have only dtd once at the end of my fertile window then I'm very much doubting old Jenny is right! Watch this space I guess:haha:

Well you never know Lou, it only takes once after all (for most people anyway!)

Hope it turns out to be right for you hun x

hiya stork how are you doing. Mammadonna dont give up hope there is always a good chance hun xxx

I'm doing ok thanks Inkd. Had a nice day with OH- just on the verge of Sunday night blues, knowing work is just around the corner ;)
How are you hon?

Hope you dont mind me jumping in....I'm Katie :)

This is quite the thread you ladies have made!! Love the name...i guess im not alone with the "falling out" issue and the constipation bit made be giggle!....
Great to see over the past 4 months 2 of you have got your BFP's. Here's hoping eveyrone else's are to follow shortly!
Toots from what i've seen on BnB its the months when you think your most out that get you that BFP! seems to be a common occurance so fx'd for you!

x

Hi Katie

Welcome to the thread! We've all become very good friends on here and, yes, it's great that two of us now have bumps. Thank you for your good wishes for the remainder of us still waiting :thumbup:

How long have you been ttc? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->