It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That's funny - my sister in law is the same. Initially we were both convinced we were having girls, but now it's turned full circle!

I guess it's our minds way of telling us we won't know until they arrive (or you get your gender scan)!

I'm wondering if it's my mind's way of preparing me for either scenario!
When OH and I talked about starting a family, I was always certain that we would have a boy. I don't know why, but I had a really strong feeling. When I'd be out shopping with friends, if we ever looked at baby clothes then I would only ever look at the boys stuff. Then when I fell pregnant, every single family member was convinced it was a girl (goodness knows why!) and that, coupled with the 3 correct predictions that all said girl, made me think I was wrong. Now, my head says boy again. I'm so confused!!!!

Afternoon ladies, Kim that is a beautiful scan pic!
I've got myself a Gail reading now, I've gone psychic crazy!:haha:
She sees a conception sooner rather than later, she reckons feb and a baby girl will be born at the end of the year. I will also give birth to a baby boy oct/nov 2012. So that's both Jenny and Gail seeing a conception at the beginning of this year, I really hope they are right!! Af isn't due until the 27th so I've got days of wondering to go:dohh:

That's exciting, Toots! I think I speak for us all when I say our fingers are crossed!

Stork, what will be will be! It's hard not to imagine one or the other, but I can't wait for the surprise when we give birth. I'm saving a job for Mr Windswept to do... I am not buying a neutral outfit for bubba coming out of hospital - I am going to send him to choose one for the right sex once we know!

Cx

Thanks Stina, with any luck I'm on my way to a bfp!!
How are you today?

Ooh, Lou- sounds promising! You're well on your way to becoming a psychic addict like I was- 4 readings done in the end!
We actually bought our first thing for the baby today- a pack of bodysuits (admittedly not the most exciting thing!). We decided that if all went well at the scan today, then we would buy ONE thing for the baby. So, we popped to Mothercare on the way back from the hospital and bought the bodysuits, which are really cute. We're holding off buying any more things now until the 20 week scan.

That's lovely kim. I bet it felt nice to go and buy your first thing for bubba. When's the utd kit being purchased?!

I'm great, thanks Toots. Feeling good today, and seem to be losing my incredible hunger at last!
And you? Positive?!

Stork - you will find yourself putting the bodysuits against your tummy measuring up your bump before long! We haven't had our 20 week scan yet, but have our buggy (combined with pram and car seat), moses basket, crib, cot and a wee babygro... The only thing we've actually bought though is the buggy - everything else is MiL's doing!

Lol, it's really worrying how well you lot know me :winkwink:
I have a feeling the in laws will be first in the queue to buy a United kit for the baby. My MIL is still as hysterical as the day I told her- she is going to drown us in baby stuff, for definite!

I've got to say Stina that I'm not feeling particularly positive but that's mainly cos I'm trying to behave myself and not get to carried away. Give it a few more days and I'll have 'symptoms' that will get me going again:haha:
Is your mil really excited about the bubba?

The less said about MiL the better!

I know how you feel Toots, and we are here for your symptom spotting mayhem! It's so hard not to do it, but you know you are not doing yourself any favours when you do do it!

The joys!

Have you chased the SA results yet?

Hi Ladies :hi:

Gorgeous scan pic Kim :thumbup: So pleased all gone well for you and must have been so nice to go and buy something for :baby: Are you going to wait and see when it's born whether it's a boy or girl like Stina is?

Lou, you have gone psychic mad! Personally I got one reading, from Jenny Renny, which was completely wrong (I should be about 5 months gone now according to her!) So I haven't bothered getting any more.

You mentioning symptoms - I'm having the stupid symptoms of boob pains (now in both of them, not just right one) coming and going, slight waves of nausea and lots of twinges/pokey pains below belly button. Like I've had before. I'm really hoping acupuncture can maybe calm these PMS symptoms down for me. Although my AF's are fine and not troublesome in the slightest and my LP is always textbook 14 days with no spotting or anything so no problems there. I think I'm 9dpo today but could possibly be only 8 x

There's no way on this earth that I could wait until the baby is born to find out the sex Nat- I'm terrible! I even asked today, once we knew everything was ok, if the sonographer could see anything at all that might indicate the sex even though I knew it was too early :blush: She zoomed in to the 'area' but couldn't see anything.

Stina and Kim

I'm going to make some predictions - I reckon you are both having boys. Just looked at both your scan pics again. They just look like boys to me (apologies now to Baby Windswept and Baby Stork if you are little princesses in there :wacko:)

I think all us ladies should now predict what both our bump ladies are having. Will be exciting to find out then who was right :thumbup:

That's a great plan Nat!

You'll get extra points if you guess the birth date right too! I say girl on 28 June for me and a boy on 31 July for Stork!

Oh - breakthrough in the Windswept household!!!! We've agreed on Cara Morrison for our little girl... Still working on boys names though. Mr W actually said yes - so it's official! The condition is that she doesn't have a middle name!

Actually, everyone who has seen my scan pics have ALL said without exception, that it's a boy. I'm saying 'he' and 'him' all the time now. Funnily enough, we've already decided a boy's name too, but keep disagreeing on the girl's name!

I edited that post - so my guess for you is on there too, Kim!

Will you share your name choice? It's only us!!! I have to say that we are not telling a soul ours, except you guys!

That is a beautiful name Stina :thumbup:

Well, for you, I am going to guess a birth date of 19th June - my birthday!! I want Baby Windswept to share a birthday with Nat :happydance:

For Kim, I am going to guess 1st August x

I'd be honoured if Cara/unnamed baby boy shared your birthday!

And, Stork - if your bubba was a little devil then he could be born on my birthday... 8 August, but that's very late, so I won't wish that on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->