It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

2 weeks in Majorca (22 Aug - 5 Sept) then 1 week in Zante for October (1-8) and knackers to everything else (pardon my language ladies).

Good luck tonight Nat - will be thinking of you - let us know how you get on. I hope you leave feeling positive, like Toots did.

Any word on your results Toots? I'd be chasing them by now!

Yeah, poor Iona - it's so young. She doesn't even fully understand what it's about and her Mum hasn't really told her much.

No holidays for us - but will be heading to the Cairngorms for our anniversary in April for 2 nights in a posh hotel - a wedding gift. Also got my friend's wedding to look forward to in November, and busy planning hen do just now as I am maid of honour... Hoping to get abroad when bubba is 9-10 months... Any plans yourself, Donna?

When I visited my friend last week she told me her little girl, who is 10, has just started her period this month. She seems so little!

Personally, I was 13, very nearly 14. So I was one of the later ones x

Don't know what happened there! Was in the middle of saying that sounds lovely Donna. The break will do you the world of good.
Stina we haven't had the results come through. I was going to chase them up but thought I'm not really going to achieve much by knowing either way so we have decided to get them when we go for my appointment next month.

My god Lou, you've got patience! I think I'm going to be chasing mine as soon as I've had them, I'll want to know. Did you say 10th Feb is your next appointment and that is when you're having your HSG?

I dreamt about mine last night. In the dream doc must have done OH's SA test first as we got the results of that before I'd had anything done. His came back entirely normal (god I hope this is a prediction!) so nothing wrong with him. I was waiting to have my bloods done and was saying "It's obviously me then, I knew I was too old". Kept saying that over and over :haha: So docs visit obviously on my mind a bit! x

I'm pretty sure the problem is me nat, just a gut feeling. My appointment is the 10th and I'm really not looking forward to it!!!

I would prefer the issue to be with me than OH, don't know about you? I have mentally prepared myself for me to have something wrong and I'm just not sure how OH may take it if he's told the problem lies with him. I don't want him to feel a failure in any way. I already feel a failure so am used to it :haha:

I was talking to my mom about it (she knows we have docs tonight) and she asked if I had any outward signs of anything wrong. I have absolutely nothing! Have regular cycles (may just change in length by a few days or so max), I feel when my fertile time is myself (get ov pains and EWCM), would hardly know I'm on when my period is here (they're light and pretty much pain free other than a bit of tummy ache signalling the start) and I have a LP of 14 days with no spotting or anything beforehand. I do get some PMS symptoms (sore boobs mainly) but I recently read that this is a good sign as it shows ovulation has happened :thumbup: I am absolutely convinced that my age is the problem.

x

Decided we need a year off .. the ivf would add extra pressure and I need time to recover - nothing like jumping in feet first, but hey that's me !! (nothing like major surgery to make you act like a mad woman - well slightly madder than usual....)

I'm the same nat, would prefer the prob to be me not him. I don't think he'd handle it as well as me. And like you I feel a failure already! I'm so fed up with all this now that I just want them to tell me that I either can have children or I can't! The whole thing has become a bloody pain in the arse!

Not really but it's a case of having to be.
They won't do anything until I am completely healed and have had a least 2 periods , for the best really.

You probably do need time to heal mentally as well as physically so I guess it does make sense to give yourself time to recover. Apart from your lovely holidays have you got any other plans to keep you occupied?

Decorating - nearly finished kitchen then it's onto bathroom , whole new outift, rippinngout the bath and making it a shower room more practical as it's quite small (7ftx5ft) then onto our bedroom. had new walnut flooring done last month proper wood cost a bomb but looks amazing, just needs new wall paper.
Plenty to keep us going for the time being.

That will certainly keep you on your toes! We're planning to have our bathroom done aswell. Going to replace the bath with a shower cubicle.
I'm having such a boring afternoon!!! How's yours going?

I am bored too - but busy fighting with the garage we bought the car from to get it sorted asap.

Sounds like a lot of nice jobs to do in the house - it's so rewarding to decorate and freshen up. Love the sound of the walnut! We are busy getting our holiday cottage ready for guests, plus I am nagging to get stuff done around our own house. Nothing that exciting though.

Afternoon girlies :)
Nat- fingers and toes are crossed for you tonight. I'm sure you'll feel positive after you've been, because you've got the ball rolling. Lou, I think you have the patience of a saint waiting for your results, but I can totally understand why. I hope that these tests will bring positive news for both of you (oh and Lou, once I've figured out how to get the pics from my damn phone to my laptop, I will put up a bump pic on here! Actually, saw my MIL today for the first time in a week or so and she said that a bump has suddenly come out of nowhere!).
Donna- I think it's a good idea to have some time out to recover. Loving the sound of your holidays too!
Stina- I suddenly realised how close your 20 week scan is! Are you getting excited yet?! I'll be moving into 2nd tri on Wednesday and honestly, it can't come soon enough. Feels like time has gone so slowly!

OH and I have booked a weekend away in Berlin for the start of March (actually, a couple of days after our 20 week scan date). OH has wanted to go there for a long time and I was ok with it, being just under 2 hours flight time. We're city break and sightseeing people anyway, so it should be fun :)

Afternoon Kim, can't believe how quick you and Stina are progressing through your pregnancies! Have you been watching one born every minute?

Well, I was addicted to the series before, so I'm doubly hooked now! OH has watched this series with me and he mainly enjoys it for the daft things that some of the blokes do! At least it's giving him lots of tips on what NOT to do in the delivery room ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->