It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Blimey, I do hope I won't be that late Stina!! I'd be happy with either 31st July or 1st August- then I wouldn't be too overdue!
Our boy name is Benjamin William (OH and his Dad have the middle name William and although OH wasn't bothered about keeping the tradition going, I thought it would be nice).

Lovely - that's a really nice name and the tradition is lovely too! Mr Windswept doesn't like middle names... Which saves having to choose who to honour, but I think it's nice to name after someone.

July/August is a great time to have a birthday - they'll be in the summer holidays, in the sunshine, so outdoor birthday parties to save your house! June is good too!

Lovely scan pic! Great you have a happy bubs bouncing around :D

I'm going to go with a girl on 30th June for Stina
And Boy on 24th July for Stork :D

The names you guys have picked are beautiful. Do you have a shortlist of names for the opposite sex?
Stina thats really thoughtful of you to save Mr Windswept that little task of going out to buy the bubs and pink/blue outfit :D

xx

Lol, another vote for boy!! I think I'll fall off the bed if the sonographer says it's a girl at the next scan lol- not one person has gone for girl!!
The girls names we like (but can't decide on!) so far are: Gabriella, Olivia, Sophia, Daisy and Emily. Although I think it's probably a pointless exercise looking at girls names anyway ;)

Morning Ladies :flower:

Those girls names are lovely Kim. Benjamin William lovely too. I'm like you, I would likely have some family link somewhere with a middle name.

I've got my acupuncture at 5pm today girls :wacko: Really looking forward to it, just very intrigued. Just hope the guy doesn't do the treatment and say something like "oh my god, I'm not surprised you're not getting pregnant, you don't have any ovaries!" :nope:

x

Ooh Nat, that's very exciting! Can't WAIT to hear later how you got on. It's important to try and switch off when you're left with the needles. You'll feel funny twinges and tingles, and possibly heat but it doesn't hurt at all. And I'm pretty certain that both ovaries will be present and correct ;)
Good luck!!

Hi everybody, I'm totally convinced that Stina is having a girl. The shape of your bump is exactly the same as my oh sisters and she had a little girl.
Kim, I'm reckoning on a boy for you. I shall consult my crystal ball for dates of birth and labour length girls!:haha:
Nat, good luck with the acupuncture. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on.
How's everybody else?
No symptoms so far for me but I guess it is early days.

Well ladies, I've been stuck with long, thin needles for the first time! :thumbup:

I am reserving judgement on whether this is going to do anything. I didn't have any treatment targeted to fertility today as he first wants to get my meridians in balance (a couple of them were, as I expected, out of whack!) Apparently my 'earth' and 'water' channels were depleted. I only had four needles left in today for a bit, 2 in each foot (and I did feel the ones by my toes go in, just a bit of a sting though, nothing much). He was continually checking points at my wrist and said he felt a couple of blockages in my earth channel around my liver and lungs, which he then did a few needles at the top of my stomach and at the top of my chest to unblock. He said he will work at bringing my body into balance first and then concentrate on fertility acupuncture, which will probably be a few sessions in. He mentioned something about working on 'the conception vessel'.

A very nice man (little chinese guy) who was very easy to talk to. He did ask me if I had been to docs for medical advice, I said I am going next Monday.

My next appointment is next Wednesday but he is then away for a couple of weeks, which is a shame as I think that may well mean I will have to wait until my March cycle before I think it could have any affect. We'll see. Maybe by March at least I may have some answers from docs too x

Sounds like it went well Nat! I'd have been scared of the needles lol
Hopefully it will help with your BFP sooner rather than later :D

Watch at the birth Kim and Stina will be switched, Stina will have a boy and Kim'll have the Girl...sods law so none of us will be right :haha:

No unusual symptoms to report...apart from my boobs having definitely grown in size and so bloody achey / tender to the touch, but thats normal for me right up until af arrives now (if she makes a appearance that is)

How about you other ladies?? Anything out of the ordinary? xxx

When is your AF due Katie?

Mine is due Sunday or Monday, going by the signs of ov I had. I reckon I am 9 or 10dpo today. I like you have the tender boobs, but they are on and off. Nothing other than that today. Past couple of days I had a lot of poking and twingy pains in tummy but that's calmed down today.

These are usual symptoms for me so pretty sure AF will come - again! x

I'm not sure i even ov this cycle yet (but my LP is normally about 17 days i think)..i've had none of the usual signs as of yet maybe i'll ov abit later (like round abouts now??) but af not due till 3rd Feb so a while away yet ... It's so confusing though because my cycles are crazy! :(

I'm going to use OPK's next month to try and pin point that eggy!

Fx'd our AF's dont show up! Meant to be going out next weekend tho so think it'll be cranberry and lemonade! Just incase :D x

Ooh Nat, sounds like you had a really good first session :) I really, truly believe it's going to help you in getting that BFP- in fact if I was a betting woman, I would put money on it ;)
How is everyone else this morning?

morning all everythings good here,i lost 5lb at my weightwatchers meeting last night so chuffed about that!

kinda wishing this month away :dohh:

Well done Mama! And, well done Nat - you are a brave woman, but it's all for a very good cause!

I am feeling yucky today - never slept a wink and woke up all feverish and just generally poorly. Spent the morning in bed and have been on a go slow since I got up. I am in the wrong house to be ill (my holiday cottage) and Mr W is away, so I am feeling sorry for myself!

Oh, and my bump has totally changed shape - it's not round and sticky out - it's like a big layer of flab covering my whole front - can hardly differentiate between my boobs and my bump. No like it!

Hope you are all in better trim than me!

Signed, Moany Stina x

Afternoon ladies,
Poor Stina! I take it you haven't had to go to work feeling awful? I didn't realise bumps changed shape like that, maybe my prediction of a girl cos of your bump shape is completely wrong:baby:
Congrats on your first visit to have acupuncture nat. Anything is worth a try, even having pins stuck in you!
How are you feeling today Kim?
Well done for the weight loss mama, hope you've given yourself a big pat on the back:thumbup:
Katie, I have used the opk in the past and it's def not a bad idea. I found it much more helpful than just stabbing in the dark.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:.

I am going to persevere with the needles girls, got to give it a good few tries to see if it helps in any way. Think I'll be bit nervous about docs visit on Monday, just nervous about the tests and what we may find out :shrug:

Katie, do you usually have tender and bigger boobs before you've even ov'd? I have a question about boobs actually ladies :haha: Why is it that some months they are more painful in the 2ww than others?? Some months mine hardly do anything and others they have tingling/shooting sensations through them every now and again and ache a lot more (like this month!) The tenderness comes and goes too and they occasionally itch a bit :wacko: Is it something to do with how strong your hormones are that particular month or whether or not you Ov'd?

x

Well Done Mama!!! One 3rd of the way there...:D

Aww Stina Get better soon...not good being in a holiday cottage feeling crappy and miserable :(

Toots do you recommend any specific brands to try and or avoid?? Never used them before so I want some that will actually work ;)

Unfortunately Nat I am blessed (or should i say not so blessed) with a larger than average bust :( So they just decide to hurt when ever the choose...no pattern to it really....just get worst about 2 week before af and grown in size by about a whole bra size.

So i'm probs not the best one to ask about boob questions lmao!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->