It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ok im confused (mayb tmi) my cervical position has now become really low and i have very creamy but watery cm...Do you think mayb i did Ov a few days ago?? :s xx

Ooh Mama, that's great- well done you!
Stina- how are you feeling today? Hope you managed to get a good night's sleep last night.
Lou- how about you? Feeling ok at the mo?
Nat- any update on the boob situation?! (as for my boob situation, I can still fit into my normal bras at the moment- no toppling over quite yet!).
Katie- I'm not very good at cervix positions (I never paid attention to that when TTC- about the only thing I didn't!). I used a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor which told me exactly when I was in my fertile period, and when I was ovulating. I found it invaluable.

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone today? You feeling any better Stina?

Sorry Katie, I don't track cervical position either. I know I do definitely get some EWCM over a day or two during my fertile time. What day of your cycle are you on?

Kim, boobs bit quieter today but both still tender when pressed a bit :haha: They're particularly sore around the nips now. I had a weird attack of strong cramping last night, made me have to sit bent forward. Only lasted a few minutes but was really painful. It may have been wind but I'm not sure :wacko: It was right central low down so right place for womb area. I've had a few mild episodes of very slight crampy pains through today too. So reckon AF is building up :nope:

x

Aww Nat i really hope it stays away, i must admit ive had those pains before and af did show for me but i think im a bit older than you and put it down to that LOL.

Stina i too hope that you are feeling lots better today.

Donna how are you today xx

Hi Ladies

Well the :witch: has just got me this evening :growlmad: Expected it though, could feel her imminent arrival over the past couple of days and all tenderness in my boobs disappeared from early today, which is a clear sign she is going to show that day. She is actually a bit earlier than I expected so think I ovulated earlier than I thought, which would actually explain why we weren't successful this month as we only DTD twice around when I thought I ov'd and not for nearly a week before that. So I now think our two BDs were too late :nope:

I am actually feeling ok about it this time. I have now most definitely had enough periods for a while and am determined THIS IS MY LAST ONE :haha:! Just discussed with OH and I am getting the CBFM back out, setting it from tomorrow, and going to give it a really good go in February. We are sharing a bottle of wine tonight and then I am going to not drink this next month, going to eat healthier, start some exercise, continue with acupuncture and DTD every 2-3 days from the end of AF. Got docs of course Monday night too so hoping could get some tests done pretty quickly.

Anyway, how is everyone else? x

I'm on CD 25 now (past 2 months i've had 35 day cycles)...so 10 days till af's due.

I got some good new yesterday! I have a interview for a new job with the same company i work for now back in England!! So tbh would be most inconvient to get a BFP now this month...so sod's law it'll probs happen (secretly hoping fx'd) :D
Really hope i get the job too though. Can't wait to go back but don't want to do so without a stable job.

Nat that sucks but atleast your thinking positive for your next cycle, hopefully your CBFM will works it magic for you :D Did you enjoy your bottle of wine?

How is everyone else this morning? xx

well im cd22 of 24-28 and have so far had no cramping, just sore achy boobs and terrible mood swings my poor oh but he understands bless him and i am as of yesterday quite tired all day. the thing that is different for me this cycle is that i have had no alchohol at all, i took soy cd2-6 at 9.30pm ish every time with food, and took one spoonful twice a day of natural organic royal jelly with honey bee pollen for the first three weeks of my cycle , also have two eggs (boiled) a day the week of ovulation as i read somewhere it helps with our eggs (dont know if its true but worth a try), and thats it really so we will see what happens in the next three days but not holding my breath.
Good luck to anyone who is due soon too.
And Nat you go girl no more periods for you hun this is definately the last as i think the acupuncture will work for you xxx

Nat- I love your pro-activeness this month! It actually reminds me of the month I conceived. Think I tried almost everything humanly possible- took every supplement, did the acupuncture and herbs, took baby aspirin, used the CBFM and even used Conceive Plus (although it wasn't needed, I thought that it couldn't do any harm!). Poor OH was absolutely knackered after I'd ovulated too (think he was worried about his bits dropping off!). With all that you're doing, I really hope we'll be looking at a BFP for you at the end of this cycle :)

Inkd- sounds like you're being very pro-active too! I hope that your symptoms are all leading somewhere- I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Katie- that's great news about the interview. Sometimes Bubbas can arrive when you least expect it ;)

Well on Friday night, OH and I came home from the cinema to find my doppler had arrived (which I'd only ordered 2 days before!). After about 15 minutes of getting frustrated and impatient, we heard Bubba's heartbeat, clear as day. Was lovely.

aww thanks hun my hubby has just gone for a pee after me and says ' bloody hell your pee stinks !', (sorry too much info), hope thats good too lol.

am so excited for you and must be lovely to hear your baby at home so reassuring xx :hugs:

Lol, that could be a good sign too!
Thanks Inkd- I'm desperate for there to be some BFPs in here soon. I've never *virtually* met a set of women so deserving to have a baby.

aww you are so sweet, believe me we all want to get off this thread and into a thread that is more promising for a final result .
I havent googled the smelly pee thing as i really dont think it could be a sign but i might do later for a laugh, i think my hubby would blackout if we were actually pregnant after 3 years of ttc bless him x

this alway's happens to me i try lie down for 20 mins with legs up. i am getting a bit confused im day 13 of cycle my cycle is irregular but about 26 days long but i got egg white cm on cycle day 10 and 11 it was defo defo there but just a little bit but now it's gone creamy and according to fertility friend i have already ovulated but i worked out from my clendar i should be ovulating today but my cm gone creamy

Good evening my dears,
Nat, I hate that bloody :witch:, she's the work of the devil! But I think you've got a fantastic positive attitude and hopefully feb is your month:thumbup: with any luck I'll be there with you!
Ink, how the devil are you? I've read that stinky pee can be a positive sign. I've got it all crossed for you!
Kim, that's so lovely that you heard bubbas heartbeat. I'm so looking forward to when your boobs get big enough for toppling over, I'll be lmao!!!!!!! Any chance of a bump pic Hun?
Stina, are you feeling better?:hugs:
How's everybody else doing?:flower:

Morning Donna, it's my first day back at work after a week off and I'm fed up already! How's you?

Bored stiff mainly, generally fed up - but less of my depressive moaning.
Anyone thought of any holidays for this year ?

Morning all

Yes - the witch sure is the work of the devil. Made me so sad to hear that my little buddy, Iona (I've probably mentioned her before, my 'adopted daughter' - she adopted me, I should add - my neighbour - my flowergirl - the wee girl that made me realise my maternal streak)... Well, she is nine years old and her first period came last week. My poor little angel. The witch must be evil to inflict herself on a child. I was eleven when she got me, which I thought was quite young - how old were you ladies?

Anyway, lets hope with all you are doing this month ladies that your BFP is just around the corner and she will be out of the equation for the next nine months! As Stork said, there isn't a more deserving bunch of women anywhere...

Hope we are all full of the joys this morning? I am feeling a bit better, but been pretty weak and tired on and off for past few days, and am p!ssed off that our new car is in the garage and Mr W is away... Not ideal to be vehicleless when I work 42 miles from home, and have 3 dogs who I'd normally take with me... My week is all to pot and I am going to miss my aquanatal, yoga and sewing class this week :(

Humph! Moan over - happy thoughts for rest of day, I promise!

Morning ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Got our docs appointment tonight. Bit nervous but also feeling good that we are starting on the journey of doing something about this now.

Donna, OH and I have sent off for one of those holidays out of The Sun newspaper. We've put Ireland as our first choice (both our families are predominantly irish) and Scotland if we can't get that. Are you planning anything?

x

Stina, 9 years old is ever so young to get a visit from the witch! Poor luv. I was 12.
Good luck tonight nat, everything will be fine:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->