It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning ladies,
Kim, my oh was none to impressed with the result either! Have fun today looking at all the bits and pieces at mothercare, at least by pricing it up you'll know roughly what to budget for.
How's everybody else?

Morning Ladies!

How are we all today? We have sunshine, a little warmth and no rain/snow, so I am happy! Still no car though :(

Had a really constructive weekend of nest building (aka finding places to store everything now we have emptied nursery ready to decorate), and some lovely walks on the beaches. I always love beachcombing after a big storm!

Movements are very regular now - I know when to expect them - and they are very reassuring!

Morning Stina, no sunshine here unfortunately. I'm fed up with this weather now and can't wait for the spring/summer:happydance:. I had a fairly quiet weekend just did a fair bit of baking. Oh is complaining that all my baking is expanding his waistline:haha:

Your OH is very lucky! Mine is always complaining I don't do enough! I did make a dessert last night though, for tonight, with soya milk, vanilla and maple syrup - it's turned out a bit like angel delight, but should be like creme brulee! I am crap, but then, I don't really make the time for it. Another thing to add to the list for when I am on maternity leave!

I feel like spring is just around the corner... So much so I am going to get my veggie plot prepared for planting my onions, shallots and garlic - and my tatties should arrive this week too. And, I'll get all my seeds sown and in the cold frames for my cabbages, etc. I love growing things!

That's something I wish I could find the time to do especially as I like to cook. It must be rewarding growing your own veg. Are you still thinking of changing your job to childcare from home once bubba is born?

I am not sure what direction I will take once baby arrives - but I do know I will not be going back to work (well, definitely not full time anyway)... I have picked up a bit of work on Mr W's estate, but not sure it's what I want to do. Childcare is risky - I could end up with one child at £3.50 an hour - which would be me really tied but for way less than the minimum wage...

Oh, here's my half way bump!

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • 21 weeks 2.jpg
    21 weeks 2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
Morning ladies :hi:

Hope you all had a good weekend. We spent most of it at my mum and dad's, went over and stayed there Saturday night and had a takeaway and then went out for Sunday lunch with them yesterday. It is my dad's birthday this coming Wednesday and also my brother is going to work in Bahrain, flying out 16th Feb, so a bit of a family get together.

Kim, my OH was at the match Saturday! He's a wolves season ticket holder. He was delighted with the result!

My body is messing me around a lot this month girls, I just knew it would on the month I need to know when I ov for my blood test :growlmad: I am still reading 'high' on CBFM and am now thinking I'm not going to peak at all. So worried I'm not going to ov and tests are therefore going to show a problem :cry: But on the other hand, I have had so much ov pain, mainly on left side, particularly yesterday afternoon. I would have sworn it was happening yesterday and it is quiet today so far but no peak so very confused :dohh: OH is now away too until Thursday evening so if I peak tomorrow or Wednesday it would be just typical :growlmad: I also don't think we've managed to BD enough so pretty sure we're out this month :nope:

x

Stina your halfway bump is fabulous! The pics not been taken in the dark this time so we get a proper look! I cannot believe how fast time has gone from you getting your bfp to now with a halfway bump.
Nat, How typical that your body chooses this month to mess around! Have you ever noticed before that you've not ovulated? Do you have to go for the blood test when your monitor shows a peak?

Hi Lou :flower:

I need to go for my blood test around 7dpo, so was really hoping to show a 'peak' and I would then get tested around 7 days after second peak day. I have heard reports that the CBFM can miss your LH surge, maybe if the hormone surge happens later in the day and is quick, so I am just hoping this may be what has happened. This morning's test stick had a faint LH line and so did yesterday morning's, so could my surge have happened during the day yesterday at the same time as all those pains? :shrug: I can only wait and see if my ovary twinges quieten down as, if I go a few days without them, I will assume ov time has then passed. Doc says it doesn't matter if its not exactly 7dpo I get blood done, as long as it is at least 7dpo. Such a pain! I'm so annoyed too at the timing of OH having to be away with work :nope: We have DTD on days 5, 7, 9, 12 and 15 (last night). So a bit less than I originally planned due to some nights out, staying at M&Ds Saturday on the sofa bed etc :haha:

Stina, that is such a cute pic! Did the hospital say anything about the cyst making your bump a bit bigger? As Lou said, the time has gone so quick!! x

Maybe if you don't get a peak and ovulation pains go you could guess that you ovulated yesterday day time and then get your bloods done 7dpo from yesterday. At least then the tests will confirm if you have or haven't ovulated and then they can give you the right course of treatment:thumbup:
I think youve :sex: plenty there nat! I know it's difficult not to get upset or annoyed when things don't go to plan but you're doing your best so don't beat yourself up about it Hun.
I can't remember if my appointment is 1.30 or 2.00 on Thursday so I shall have to ring to confirm that, I'm totally dreading it and a bit p'd off that we're losing out on ttc this month but I'll do as I'm told and stay away from oh:haha:

Blood clinic is only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays so got to go one of those days anyway, so good job it doesn't have to be bang on 7dpo :wacko: I'm pretty sure I will go either next Tuesday or next Thursday, depending on what CBFM and ov pains tell me over next day or two.

I'm sure all will go fine on Thursday, I'll be thinking of you :hugs: I completely understand you being apprehensive, I would be too. You say you will stay away from your OH but will he stay away from you? :haha:

x

To be honest I think he is cherishing the rest:haha:. I've told him to make the most of it cos it's up and at 'em next month! When's your little Chinese man back from his holidays?

Back next week, got an appointment on Wednesday 16th. Can't wait to go actually as want to tell him about this strange 'lots of ov pain' cycle and see what he thinks.

Can you definitely not ttc at all this month then or does it depend how you feel after the procedure? Will the HSG fall during your fertile time? x

Thursday is cd11 and I think I ovulate cd 12/13 so I guess it's still possible to catch the egg:shrug:. It says in the letter that they would rather you were not pregnant at the time of the procedure. I'll ask if it's worth ttc after the appointment on thurs but I'm guessing I might be a little sore down there plus I think I'll be leaking some dye afterwards. Don't I just paint a pretty picture:haha:

I think your OH may freak a bit if something came out a different colour :rofl:

hi girls hope that you are both ok and good luck for your up and coming appointments and hope that all goes okay xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

How are we all? Lou, hi :hi:

Well I hit peak on CBFM yesterday, bang in the middle of OH being away :growlmad: How typical! Expected that to be honest though as that means now my usual cycle length of about 31 days. This is about my 4th consistent month of 31 days so very regular at least :thumbup: Pretty sure ov happened around 8-9pm last night as I felt it and it's all gone quiet today! Also now means I can go for my blood test next week, have next thursday off work as they are only open 1.30-3.30pm on Thursdays so right in the middle of the day.

Lou, you feeling ok about tomorrow? Will be thinking of you hun :hugs: Is it 2pm tomorrow?

x

Afternoon nat, how typical that youve hit the peak while oh is away:dohh: but at least it shows you are ovulating and like you said it's a regular cycle. Glad to hear you can get on and book the blood test:thumbup:.
All these tests are a pain in the arse but we'll get there nat:happydance:
My test is tomorrow at 2pm so I've managed to get the whole afternoon off.
I'm really nervous about it cos some people on here reckon it's a horrible procedure and others say it's fine so I don't know what to expect. Im also worried that they'll find ive got probs which will be awful. We'll get my blood and oh sperm results tomorrow aswell so that'll be another load of info to digest! On the plus side I've read that it's quite common to get a bfp after this procedure cos it gives everything a good flush through so that's a good thing. Gail did predict a bfp in feb:haha:

You have been sooo patient in not chasing your other results before tomorrow! I really hope you get good news with all the tests tomorrow :thumbup:

I have read lots of differing opinions on the HSG, some saying they hardly felt a thing, others saying they found it really uncomfortable. I know they seem to recommend you take some painkillers beforehand so do that and try to relax as much as possible (easier said than done though I'm sure).

I've got to remind OH to collect his SA pack from the docs when he's back, want him to get that done as soon as possible really so we have the results, even though I dread what they might be :wacko: But it's better to know I guess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->