It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hello and good morning to you all :hi:
Oooh toots I c a bfp round the corner for you my dear

Morning Donna, how's you my luv?
I hope you're right! I'm a bit achy today in my hips and tops of my legs which is not where I would have expected it. Pounced on oh last night even though I didn't really feel like it but it's gotta be done, I'm on a mission :thumbup:

I'm fine my darling thx for asking
It's the rest of the brood that's not.
LO has been in and out of hospital for the last 2 weeks and is still very poorly and DH has put his back out.
What a start to the new year !!!!!

Oh no what's wrong with lo? Is she in hospital at the moment or home?
My oh has got a weakness in his lower back so occasionally it will go, usually doing something quite minor! Is he being a brave solider or is he a moaner?!

hi toots yeah im ok a bit excited to find out what the 17th will hold for me after having the Ovulation spotting for the first time ever this cycle and i have really achy boobs sore nipps and i mean really sore nipps, with mild cramping and the odd piching twinge near belly button and lots and lots of creamy cm and peeing for everyone lol and im only 6dpo so not sure if thats all good and i for a giggle this morning peed on an opk and got a faint + lol but that dont count so cant wait to test on the 17th now.
I cant wait to see you testing this cycle coz i really think you will have your BFP hun xxx

Hey Ink, those symptoms sound fabulous luv! The 17th must seem such a long way off:growlmad:. A pos on the opk is a good sign to isn't it, means theres a hormone kicking around in there:baby:
I've got it all crossed for you hun but obviously not my legs cos I've got to be active this week:haha::haha:

LOL well thank you about the symptoms and the 17th isnt that far off really maybe coz im not thinking about it lol, but the opk's i dont know as for keeping your legs crossed - dont keep them wide apart hun and get as many of those spermies in there as often as you can xxx
Will be thinking of you near the end of the month.

Afternoon girls! How are we all doing?
Lou- that's wonderful news :thumbup: Great to hear that you both got a clean bill of health. I'm so excited for you- hopefully your BFP will be just around the corner!

Donna- sorry to hear you've had such a rubbish start to the new year. I hope it's not serious why your LO has been in hospital.

Inkd- your symptoms are all really positive sounding :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you!

Well, OH and I were a little bit naughty this morning- we went for an early 4D sexing scan. We got to find out that we're on team...........:blue: :happydance:
At first, he was being awkward and he had his legs clamped shut but after a few taps on my tummy, he soon moved and gave us a fantastic potty shot- no mistaking it!! She did a quick check of his organs and said everything looked perfect. She commented on his particularly strong heartbeat and how she could see all 4 chambers of the heart really well, which you can usually only see from 20 weeks. OH and I are absolutely delighted. The detail on the 4D scan was unbelieveable- he looks like a proper little guy :cloud9:

Will try and upload the 2 pics now.

Here he is.....

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
:happydance: team :blue::dance:. Congratulations Kim! They certainly are fabulous pics, so clear. He looks a right little cracker:baby:. Any ideas on names?

Cor - I've missed a lot the past few days!

Am sooo chuffed for you Toots! That's fabulous news.... It's a case of watch this space now!

And, team blue - yipee, Stork!!! Yeah, you can sort out names, decor, etc - you are so lucky!!! Photos are amazing - I want one now!

Cx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Oh wow Kim! What absolutely fantastic pics :thumbup::happydance: You must be sooo thrilled. I cannot get over how clear those pics are at only 16 weeks - he does look a very handsome little boy :hugs: And ... I've got one prediction right :thumbup: I said you were having a boy. Just got to see if Stina is on team :blue: now!

Hope everyone else is ok and looking forward to the weekend x

Thanks girls :) I've been strangely crying on and off all day since the scan (in a good way). I can't get my head around the fact that we're having a son- OH is so delighted. He said he didn't have a preference, but he admitted after the scan that he was a teeny bit swayed towards hoping he was a boy. I had no preference and because of my family being full of girls, I always assumed that I knew how to handle girls but not so much boys. But with all of my friends' children, I've always bonded with their boys more for some reason so I actually feel quite excited about it. I think seeing him move about on the screen and it being so clear along with knowing that we're having a boy, has suddenly made it sink in that we're going to be parents. It's been harder to imagine before because I haven't really 'felt' pregnant. Now, I feel bonded to our little guy already!

Lou- names are still under debate, but at least we know what to focus on now! We did like Benjamin but our surname starts with B, so not sure if it would work. We like George, James and Alex so far but I don't think we'll be set on a name for quite a while yet!!

aww Kim your pics are lovely and had me in tears they are so so clear, and congratulations on having a Boy thats brilliant, i am secretly hoping if its gonna happen to have a boy too as i have two girls from a previous marriage so that would be nice.
xx

Thanks Inkd- I'm wishing so badly for you that you get your wish :)

Lou- there may be a reason behind the name.....possibly ;) We do like the name though, too!!

Thanks Inkd- I'm wishing so badly for you that you get your wish :)

Lou- there may be a reason behind the name.....possibly ;) We do like the name though, too!!

aww thank you Kim i cant wait to find out now to be honest as i got up with a weird sore throat yesterday and still have it a bit today its weird coz its so low down and have jsut been told its a good sign so lets hope im imbedding now as i got a bit of cramping here now umm dont know what to think really and want to just wait it out xx

Sorry that posted twice- the site crashed on me and I assumed it hadn't posted!!
Inkd- it really does sound very positive for you. Make sure you take it easy for the next few days and hopefully you'll have some great news for us very soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->