It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I really hope it's your month ink, you so deserve it hun. Are you testing with fmu? Can't wait to log on and see a :bfp: flashing!!

i would love that too , the tests im using i got from the internet 10miu ( if thats the right way to put those last three lat three letters :rofl:), so maybe its too early but i do feel rough today, with a slight headache too now and still getting lots of wet white cm and my nipps and boobs are so sore, i cant cross my arms over my chest , really hoping this is all good i really do but cant get excited as with always it never is for me but to be honest after seeing the chemist the other day and him telling me to stop taking to asprin or else i will have another emmc i think we may be in with a slight chance x

Have you been given an alternative to take? Scary isn't it that the gp never bothered to explain that to you.
It really is sounding so good for you! Is hubby aware of your symptoms or do you tend to keep quiet?

Ooh Inkd, really does sound promising. Like Lou, I'm hoping to log in and see a big BFP flashing soon!

Midwife appointment went well- again, mostly paperwork. Blood tests results (for me) came back clear and my blood pressure was very good. Didn't actually get weighed but did get to hear bubba's heartbeat :) It was around 158, and she said it was strong. Next appointment is in 5 weeks.

At least you got to hear his heartbeat Kim which must be lovely. Have you bought one of those dopplers? How often do you have to see the midwife throughout pregnancy? Does it get to a stage where all paperwork and bloods etc are done so you left alone until the big day?
There is an article in the daily mail today about hypno-birthing, it sounds quite an interesting technique. Appears to use breathing and relaxation techniques so you don't have to bother with pain relief during the birth.

Have you been given an alternative to take? Scary isn't it that the gp never bothered to explain that to you.
It really is sounding so good for you! Is hubby aware of your symptoms or do you tend to keep quiet?

LOL he is the one thats noticing all the differences in me, like bigger more fuller boobs even tho i cant let him touch them lol, and peeing more, stinky pee, which he took pride in shouting out the other day , swollen belly more than normal, constipation, gas - lol poor him !!!, and he noticed how wet ive been _ sorry tmi but answer to your question i cant hide anything lol

I think as I get further on, I actually see the midwife more frequently although I think that's more to check that everything is progressing ok more than paperwork. Yes, I've got a doppler but I try to limit it to a minute or so every 3 days- otherwise I'd never be off it!!

lol i dont think i would be off it either its so reassuring tho isnt it x

You sure have got a lot going on there girl!:haha:. Keep the symptoms coming, it's good to compare!:thumbup:

i just wish i knew for definate but dont we all hun , have a docs appt in morn so may ask for a blood test as my period is due the day after and then hopefully it may show something fingers tightly crossed , i feel s nervous about it all but not stressed tho too tired to stress

hi :hi: all.
Wow alot to catch up with.
Stork yey team blue :happydance:
Ink ooh fingers crossed
Toots how are you ?

Hi Donna, I was wondering where you'd got to! How are you?
I'm good at the moment, having the odd 'symptom' but as I don't even know when I ovulated it's difficult to know where I am at the moment:dohh:.
Did you get swept off your feet with romantic gestures yesterday?!

Tired - very tired, actually flaming knackered. Could fall asleep stood up at the minute.
I did get a beautiful card and a Pandora bracelet.

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Bit of a strange day for me today as my little bruv is flying out to Bahrain today for work :cry: He's had a load of hassle the past few days too poor thing in getting things sorted - he's been trying to sort out a visa for Saudi Arabia (as he's got to go there the first week of his new job for a project he'll be involved in!) The visa place have been crap and he's had to go to London 3 days on the trot, is there today hoping he can finally get it as he flies out tonight :wacko: He flies from Heathrow tonight at 10.30pm so has got to hang around London all day with his luggage :nope: I've sorted out skype and we had a go on it last night so we'll hopefully be able to talk on that regularly. My mom and dad have got it too.

As for me, I'm back to my little chinese man with the needles today :happydance: Going to mention all the twinges I had in the run up to ov and see what he thinks x

Morning nat, yipppeeee the little man is back:happydance: can't wait to hear what he thinks of your twinges. Am I right that your blood test is tomorrow or is it next thurs?
It sounds as though your brother has had a nightmare! It must be nice to know that you can still chat via Skype :thumbup:

Yes my blood test is tomorrow. Got day off work tomorrow so planning to go along for when they open, about 1.30pm, so hoping I can be one of the first in to get it done rather than wait for ages in the waiting room :thumbup: I reckon I'm 8dpo today so it will be a 9dpo blood test, rather than 7, but doc said it should be ok to be a bit later than 7, just to make sure it wasn't less. I have never had a blood test (well, had one when I was 2 but can't remember that!) Amazingly I have avoided them all my life so am a bit nervous (what a wimp eh :haha:) Needles don't bother me, it's just the thought of them drawing blood out of me :wacko:

OH collected his SA stuff on Monday evening from docs :blush: He can only do it either on a Tuesday or Thursday morning! He's got to drop it into our local hospital and has to abstain for 3 days beforehand. So not sure when he's going to do it yet, hopefully Tuesday or Thursday next week.

I'm having real sharp little cramps very low down this morning :shrug: Boobs also gone into their 'slightly tender and itchy' phase now. I'm at least hoping this is showing the presence of progesterone that should then show in my blood tomorrow :thumbup:

How are you feeling? Any symptoms going on?

x

My oh was so pleased to be able to produce his sample at home, I think he had visions of having to sit in a v clinical room, all bright lights and surgical instruments:haha:. Bet your oh is relieved to be able to do it at home.
Don't look at the needle going in and you'll be fine. I don't mind needles either but I do go a bit funny at the thought of them drawing blood. Neither sample I gave hurt but I ended up with a bloody great bruise after the nurse at the gp surgery took blood.
I've been having Af type cramping for a couple of days now but today it's really quite strong. I've also got a crazy appetite at the moment which is pretty unusual for me as I don't normally have the urge to pick between meals. Af isn't due till the 24th and that's ages away!!! Oh is feeling really positive this month, he doesn't normally make that sort of comment so hopefully his gut feeling is right.
How are you feeling about this cycle? You've got tender boobs and cramps so that's a promising sign:happydance:

I'm feeling positive for you this month Lou :thumbup: After all, you've had your HSG which, according to other reports, increases your chances :happydance: It's good that your OH is feeling positive. I guess he's a lot happier after his results too :thumbup: Crampy pains sounds positive :happydance:

Despite these strong pains (which are also now combined with slight backache :wacko:) - and the fact I'm 8dpo which I think is good 'implantation' time - I very much doubt anything because of OH being away at our crucial time. So if anything does happen this month, I will be crediting acupuncture as a miracle worker :haha: Really looking forward to having it again later - weird eh :wacko: Looking forward to needles today but dreading the one needle tomorrow :dohh:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->