It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I've read good things about ladies getting pregnant after hsg so I'm feeling a bit more positive than usual. Even the fertility nurse told us there's a good chance of conceiving after the procedure and I think that's why oh is feeling so good about this cycle. Its just such a long time to wait till af and I'm impatient already!
Good luck for this afternoon, let us know what he says about your little twinges:happydance:

hi ladies well thought i would give you an update, saw my gp this morning and he had a good feel about coz he a bit concerned my belly a bit big, and he thinks that we could well be pregnant as he asked all the normal what are you experiencing questions, so i gave them to him and the fact that my temp last night was 99.07 and have been rising for the last few days he wants me to test on sat and sun and go back and see him on tues morn and then either way he will do a blood test and see whats going on for definate if a test doesnt show anything , so please please girls keep your fingers and toes crossed and pray for me to get a bfp this weekend, he also suggest first response tests so hubby went out to get some this morning bless him he is pleased a nervous the same as me

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, sounds promising! Have you done something different this cycle? Keep us updated :thumbup:

I'm back from my little chinese man :haha: Was pin pricked a lot more today :wacko: Had some in my feet again, in my back and he did some specific fertility acupuncture on my tummy today :thumbup: Think wrong time to have an effect this cycle as I would think it's better to have that before ov but I plan to go again some time next cycle anyway and plan for OH and I to have more of a 'go' of things next month (he's banned from going away anywhere!).

I told him about the twinges and he said that sounds a positive sign, that the balancing of the treatment is either healing something or stimulating more activity :thumbup: So all good hopefully!

Just got my scary needle tomorrow now :nope: x

yeah sort of i took organic royal jelly and honey bee pollen each day (spoonful) and i had ov spotting which was a first for me and now i got to wait to see if i get a bfp this weekend - god i hope so am so worried something esle is wrong now :cry: am so nervous

Wow, interesting :thumbup: I really do believe that anything these little bees make is very good for us. It is such a natural food, it has to be beneficial. I have eaten a bit of honey on toast every day most of this cycle, am having the manuka honey which I've heard is the best one. Is royal jelly and bee pollen meant to be even better than honey then?

I think I've heard that having ov spotting is a good fertility sign :thumbup: x

yeah it is and i had to get it from the states and it comes from Y.S Organic Bee Farms
2774 N. 4351 Rd. Sheridan, IL 60551 USA. but try and google the farm and see i cant remember how much they were as i ordered two jars and they were large i think they were over 50 quid but so worth it.
As for the ov spotting i had NEVER hear of it before either but my doc this morning and a f.s. nurse i spoke to when i got it told me that i may have had two eggs release as im over 40 (44 eek!)

:happydance: ink it's sounding as if you may be up the duff my dear! Imagine if it is twins!! You must be so excited:happydance:. Will you be testing at all before the weekend just to see if anything shows up? I'm so excited for you Hun and I've definitely got everything crossed for you. Keep us informed:thumbup:
Nat, I'm glad it went well with your little man. Don't go worrying yourself about tomorrow Hun. If you can cope with being a pin cushion then giving a little blood will be a piece of cake:thumbup:. Let us know how you get on.
I think I'm going to google the royal jelly and have a look into that.

well i do have internet 10 miu's but i keep hearing that they are crap event he doc said today and i have had neg ones so far and i will keep doing them tho i have had some cramping since doc's which i think is disappearing but just now in the bath i had some what i think is tugging from my belly button downwards, nipps have the odd feeling like glass at times and i cant stop peeing 1 drink and i must pee at least 8 times but you have to drink lol but the loo is upstairs and im seriously considering putting a bucket in the conservatory :rofl:. i have a slight aching in mthe top of my legs too so worrie dit might get worse and end up being period as i normally get really strong aches there when my period is due :cry:.
Yeah google the royal jelly the reason i took it is coz i know a woman of 43 who took it every day and she fell pregnant that cycle and now her little boy is 7 months old so it must be good good luck with it hun.

o and as for the twins, my mum's sisters are twins !!!! eeeeekkkk !!! would be brilliant

It'll be like waiting for a bus ink, you wait ages for one then 2 come along at once!!:rofl:

:rofl: that would be brilliant but i think hubby will faint and he is 6' 3 got waht a thump that will make :rofl: :rofl:

thinking about it rationally one would be enough for me let alone to keep hubby upright LOL

yeah he might he is a bit weighty evenly tho hummmm and italian in every sense

Hey everyone. How are we doing today?
Thanks for keeping us updated Inkd. I really, REALLY hope there's good news for you around the corner.
Nat- glad you got to see your Chinese man again :) It all sounds very positive with your twinges- these guys know what they're talking about!
All is fine here. Going to the Trafford Centre tonight to have a look around Mamas and Papas. Have got an idea of our nursery theme and the two pushchairs we like the look of, so we're going to have a nosey. Still resolutely not buying anything yet though!!

Morning all, how is everyone today?
Have fun shopping Kim. It must be so much easier to pick out things for bubba now you know you're having a little boy:baby:
Good luck this afternoon nat:flower:

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Ink, royal jelly certainly sounds interesting. I've just noticed someone else has started a new thread on this, saying she and her OH have just taken it for the first month and they both feel really well on it and it has increased their sex drives :blush:

I discovered last night ladies that my OH has told one of the guys he works with that he is doing an SA - aww bless. I was really pleased that he has confided in someone. It turns out this guy did one last year so he's a good one to talk to. His wife is now pregnant, naturally, after trying for 2 years :thumbup: Due in June. His SA and wife's blood tests both came back fine and she conceived a couple of months later :happydance: She is 38 so I do now believe that age is a factor here. They already have an 8 year old daughter and decided to try for a second just over two years ago and ended up getting the tests when it hadn't happened after nearly two years.

Enjoy your shopping Kim, how exciting :happydance:

Hi nat, it's good that oh has found someone that has been through the same thing. That happened when my oh had to book time off for our first hospital visit, turned out his boss and wife had been through everything included failed ivf so he was v understanding. It's good to get other peoples experiences of things.
I've got really weird pinchings going on at the moment, really noticeable! God knows what that is:shrug:
How are you feeling about this afternoon?

morning girls, BFN again this morning :cry: but am still feeling sick and have now developed aching back and hips - ouch and this morning i have on and off a fluttering like a rapid eye lid sort of feeling behind my pelvic bone so as you do i googled it as i never had before and its implantation apparantly ?!? dont know if i believe it but that what it says plus gas well hey i got that too as well as a weird nausea which is like an empty stomach feeling an hour and half after everytime i eat so got to feed me face again had brekkie just before 10 x
Will keep you informed girls xx hope you both ok

I feel ok at the moment. I don't care at all about the needle (after all, had about 20 of them yesterday!) I've just got to not look at it and forget about the blood coming out :wacko: It's ridiculous because if you asked anyone that knew me, they'd call me the most un-squeamish person they know - I am fascinated by any medical programme and am not at all funny about blood. It's just the thought of them drawing a bit out of me :wacko:

Your pinches could be a good sign :thumbup: I had a day of dragging, pulling sensations all day yesterday, on and off, all across lower tummy and into hips. Boobs and nips slightly tender but not too much. No real twinges today. I don't take any notice of any symptoms now since that month last November when I got really fed up after my body giving me so many strange signs and it meant nothing :growlmad: Plus, of course, I'm convinced we missed our chance this month with OH being away.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->