It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ink, that is a gorgeous painting, you obviously have a great talent there :thumbup: I wish I could paint or draw.

Lou, you've pretty much covered what I did there certainly. Manuka honey is pretty expensive but it's supposed to be the best one, has lots of good things in it apparently :shrug: I really, really want you to try acupuncture and will be sooo happy if it works for you too :thumbup:

OH's sister and nephew just turned up and it was very weird not saying anything, as we actually plan to very soon but want to tell parents first x

Glad you're feeling ok at the moment Nat- and excellent news about the OPK stick! I know what you mean about it feeling weird not to tell people for a bit. I would speak to my sisters on the phone (didn't tell them until 8 weeks because I wanted to tell them face to face), and they'd ask how I was and what I had been up to- soooo hard to keep my mouth shut!! Can't wait to hear how it goes with you telling all of the parents :)

Lou- that sounds very productive! Think you're covering all bases there, so I reckon you'll have a good chance of a BFP this cycle :thumbup:

Inkd- your painting is wonderful! You're incredibly talented :)

thanks girls. i have been drawing since i was about 8 or 9 and was reasonably good then as i was taught the basics by my uncle but am really self taught but fancied a change so painting in water colours was my ambition and i love my swan the first animal i have ever drawn or painted and im pretty pleased and i havent thought about ttc at all which is great and im really happy at the moment no stress, no worries and in love with my hubby as he is so understanding when it all goes wrong each time bless him .
As for the tirimasu its nearly all gone and it was loving made with grappa and the orange liquer which we always put loads in an felt a little tipsy last night but hey its not something i always make let alone have but have had a glass of limoncello (my mother-in-law makes it and its gorgeous ), and it keeps me so relaxed its great and looking forward to whatever help is on its way .
So glad youre feeling great Nat its fantastic so pleased for you hun xxx

Ink you are certainly a vvvv talented young lady! I really wish I could draw and paint. The picture is superb! I definitely think you should go into tattooing cos there are plenty of people out there that would take advantage of a fabulous artist:thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

Well the grannies and grandad know :happydance: And they are VERY excited! My mom just kept saying "I can't believe it, I just can't believe it"! Think this was because she knew we had been ttc and knew we were starting tests so was shocked it happened that month. The first question she asked was "Was it the acupuncture?" :haha: My dad just kept grinning bless him (he was also a bit tipsy at the time though :haha:) I can tell he's pleased and he'll be a great grandad. I have always imagined any child of mine will love my dad, he is one of those people that kids just seem to go to :hugs:

OH's mum very excited and is shopping with her sister today and has already text OH this morning asking if she can tell her. OH has said No :haha: We have told both parents that we want to tell anyone ourselves face to face. Plus we don't want everyone to know for a good while yet anyway. I plan on telling my brother next, which I may do today. As he is in Bahrain he is the one I won't be able to tell face to face in person but will do it over Skype.

As for me, I still feel fine. Took my last CBFM OPK this morning (I know, I'm obsessed :wacko:) Even darker line than yesterday morning :happydance: I think I just need reassurance all the time as I can't believe it. I do have some symptoms - a constantly bloated belly, odd little stretching pains every now and again and am starting to pee a bit more sometimes and the need to pee is very urgent very suddenly when I get it. Also, my appetite has decreased a fair bit at the mo, no sickness or nausea, I'm just not that hungry.

How is everyone else? Did everyone have a good weekend?

x

Hi girls, how's everyone today? Good weekend?
I bet it was so lovely to be able to tell your parents nat. I'm sure they are so thrilled:happydance:
Lil had obviously caught a cold when I took her to the vets about her bald leg and now it's spread through the house like wild fire! I have got 5 v sneezy, v miserable little bubbas. I've checked with the vet and she says that as long as they are eating and drinking then they'll be fine. Just like us they have to wait for the cold to pass.
I've been trying to book an appointment all day with the acupuncturist but just keep getting the answer machine. I'll keep trying but how anyone gets an appointment when no bugger answers the phone is beyond me!

thank you toots but the problem getting into tattooing is that i have to get an apprenticiship with a tattooist for 3 years before i can get my licence and there isnt any tattooists anywhere near to me or in a 20 mile radius that are prepared to do it so its staying with the designing for now and could do with some more works coming in so thats another reason i started to paint really to keep me busy LOL so am pleased so far with what i've done, ive just started a bride so will be interesting to see how that comes out a bit nervous about it but i might put it on here if im happy with it or i may burn it if its no good :rofl: x

Aww Lou, your poor little moggies :hugs: Hope they all feel better soon. Is Lil's leg all better now? Hope you get through to acupuncturist soon :thumbup:

Ink, looking forward to seeing your bride :thumbup:

Her leg is getting better nat, just needs the fur to go back fully.
I've booked my first acupuncture session:happydance: 4pm on Friday :happydance: I'm so excited and can't wait to get started. I would imagine I'm only going to get the one session in before I ovulate but it's better than nothing. I've been putting the honey in fruit tea aswell and that's v nice. I also found that it's supposedly beneficial to combine honey with cinnamon when ttc so I'm doing that aswell.
I'm 33 on Wednesday:wacko: and I was just chatting to oh and he said that we first talked about having a baby just before my 30th and I came off bc then. That's a depressing thought that it's been such a long time NTNP and then properly ttc. Fingers crossed I just need a couple of treatments of acupuncture.

Hey girls, there's an 'It Fell Out' birthday on Wednesday :happydance::dance::cake:

What you got planned for your special day then Lou?

Good news about the acupuncture too :thumbup: I am going to be praying really hard that it works for you like it has for Kim and I [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Thanks Nat, I'll see how Friday goes then I might try to get another session towards the beginning of next week:thumbup:. Never thought I'd be excited at the prospect of being a pin cushion:haha:
No particular plans for my b'day but it will be nice to spend the evening with my oh as he's changed his shift so he can be home with me:happydance:.
How's things with you?

Ooh Lou, that's great news that you've got the acupuncture booked :thumbup: I can't wait to hear what you think of it! I'm sure it's going to help though- can you imagine how much we'll owe acupuncture if 3 of us get our BFPs because of it?!

Nat- it must have been so exciting to tell everyone! Seeing people's reaction when you tell them is a great feeling :happydance: Glad to hear you're feeling ok so far. With any luck, you'll skip the nausea and morning sickness too :thumbup:

I'm pretty knackered today. Work was crazy busy and I didn't even get a break for lunch today :growlmad: I have since become best friends with the sofa tonight lol.

lol at least im not alone some technology just throws me and i have a high IQ, thats a laugh

i can only get it on my avatar so look quick and then i can change it back lol

half hour in total if i hadnt have to wait for each colour to dry in between colours as its watercolour im not sure about it though and wish that i had the hang of this painting thing more but it will come in time i suppose, think i could do with a windswept lesson lol

I think you have to click on Go Advanced under the reply box, then Manage Attachments. It should pop up with another box and it'll say 'Browse Computer'. Does that make any sense?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->