It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I missed it Ink :cry:

Talking of how to do things, Kim how do I get that pregnancy counter thing onto mine? The thing that says how far along you are and what baby is doing x

Oops, sorry Nat- only just saw your post! Bad Kim! Just click on mine, and it will ask you which colour background you want and what your EDD is. Put those in, and it will give you a ticker code. Just copy and paste into the signature section of your profile, and hey presto!

How is everyone doing today by the way?!

Morning, how is everyone today?
Stina, I hope you're managing to get a sneaky update at work every now and then.
2 of my cats are really poorly with the cold virus that they've all got so oh and I are off to the vets tonight. We've already had to pay out £109 the other week for Lil so god knows how much tonight will cost! But it's gotta be done cos the poor little bubbas look so sorry for themselves.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::juggle:

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Well that definitely made me smile nat! Thanks Hun.
33 today, dear o dear:dohh:

Don't worry about being 33 Lou, I'm going to be 37 in June :wacko::nope:

Hope you're having a nice day so far. Sorry to hear about your poorly moggies, hope they get better soon. I take it you and OH won't be going out anywhere tonight then other than the vets?

I've just been to docs to confirm my pregnancy! He didn't do a test of his own, I told him I've taken 8 anyway as I can't believe it and he laughed :haha: He seemed genuinely pleased for us and said that he has seen it loads of times where a couple go and see him to start fertility investigations and then fall pregnant. He told me to take it easy and his mention of the risk of miscarriage being 1 in 3 in these early stages scared me :nope: All I can do is look after myself and this tiny :baby: and hope for the best. He asked the date of my last AF and just worked it out in his head and said I am between 5 and 5 1/2 weeks (I am dating myself as 5 weeks 1 day today from the day I think I ov'd). He reassured me that is it completely normal to not have many symptoms, particularly this early, and also said that it is normal to get quite a lot of pulling/stretching pains and also mild spotting, particularly between weeks 6 and 8, is also common and doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong.

I'm disappointed though that I couldn't get my first midwife appointment until Friday 1st April. Midwife is only there every Friday morning and is completely booked up through March. I will have about an hour with her though. So just got to [-o< that all continues to go well until then and beyond :thumbup: 1st April seems miles away and 12 week scan a lifetime!

x

well here it is and i dont like it too much but my oldest daughter has now got it as she loves it and says that its her LOL she is hoping to get married in 3 years so she is aiming for the dress i have just created on this pic love her xx

Wow Ink, that's beautiful :thumbup: Does look a nice dress too.

How are you? x

im ok am not paying much attention this month to be honest as we are waiting for an appt to see the friend of our doc who is a f.s. so leaving it all up to him really so not worrying about anything and all stress levels are really low so enjoyng myself really and having what i like lol. How are you i see you havent got your pregnancy ticker up on here yet its easier if you click on waitin's and then just put the background and all info in for you and then copy the BB's code and then you can put it in your sig x

Happy Birthday Lou!!!! I hope you're also going to be doing something nice as well as the trip to the vets ;)

Nat- glad all went well at the doctors (it's so annoying when they won't do a test to confirm it though!). I remember my midwife thinking I was mad when I took 9 tests- you're nearly there now! I can imagine it's a bit frustrating not to see your midwife earlier (maybe we're in the middle of a baby boom if she's all booked up!) but I'm sure it'll go quicker than you think. Not sure how helpful it was of the doctor to tell you about the miscarriage rate, but remember that's taking chemicals etc into account. Will you be planning to have a private early scan or just wait until 12 weeks? Oh, and have you tried to get the ticket on your profile yet?

Nice to see you Mamadonna :) How are you?

Hi Kim :flower: How are you?

I tried to go into the ticker thing last night but it seemed to jam on me. Will try again :thumbup:

I'm a bit confused about chemicals, when is a mc classed as chemical? Have I passed that point?

Not sure about scan. Part of me wants one earlier as I can't believe there's a :baby: in there! But I will certainly wait a while as I would imagine it could cause more worry at the moment as may not even see anything yet! Doc said they would only do an earlier scan if any problems and obviously I'd rather it just go smoothly and not have any problems anyway so it would have to be a case of paying for one I think x

Yep Nat, you are definitely passed the chemical phase!
My first private scan relatively late, because the scan place was closed over Christmas. Had to wait until 10 weeks although by that time, I had seen bubba on the emergency scan at hospital anyway! I think 8 weeks is about right, should you go for a private one. You'll be able to see your bean clear enough, and a heartbeat by then.

Ladies

I've changed my siggy!! :happydance:

Stina/Kim, hope you don't mind me saying I'm on the bumpy journey with you?! x

Lou, how are your moggies? And have you had nice things for your birthday? x

Happy Birthday Lou!!!! I hope you're also going to be doing something nice as well as the trip to the vets ;)

Nat- glad all went well at the doctors (it's so annoying when they won't do a test to confirm it though!). I remember my midwife thinking I was mad when I took 9 tests- you're nearly there now! I can imagine it's a bit frustrating not to see your midwife earlier (maybe we're in the middle of a baby boom if she's all booked up!) but I'm sure it'll go quicker than you think. Not sure how helpful it was of the doctor to tell you about the miscarriage rate, but remember that's taking chemicals etc into account. Will you be planning to have a private early scan or just wait until 12 weeks? Oh, and have you tried to get the ticket on your profile yet?

Nice to see you Mamadonna :) How are you?

i'm good thanks,not long now till ur 20 wk scan,bet u cant wait

Nat- of course I don't mind! In fact, you're now in my siggy as a bump buddy too ;) Glad to see you got your ticker on your profile too- it is exciting to see it go up every day and to see which new bit of info you get each week :thumbup:

Hey Mamadonna, how are you doing hon?

How is everyone else today? x

Morning all, the trip to the vets cost £100! Their chests are clear so it's all in their nose and throat. The vet gave them an anti inflammatory and an antibiotic jab each. One of them was v badly behaved on the way to the vets, playing up cos she wanted to get out of her carry case! In the end I had to take her out and she settled down and went to sleep on my lap! Should have done that in the first place cos I'm covered in scratches on my hands from trying to put her in the case in the first place!
Didn't do v much last night, oh mum popped in with my pressie and then oh and I just watched a bit of tv. I'm looking forward to acupuncture tomorrow:happydance:
How's everybody else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->