It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

morning all, toots i hope they feel better soon,they are so pretty i love cats but i cant have one coz we are in a rented house and the landlady hates them bit of a bitch but there we are still tryng to find somewhere of our own but its so expensive down here in london dont know how people manage it tbh but we are still trying x

Ah Lou, hope they're back to their usual selves soon- at least their chests were clear :) My cat costs us a fortune, but we don't care. Whatever needs to be done to help her in the most important thing. Ooh, acupuncture time tomorrow! How exciting!! Bet you can't wait to get going :)

Hey Inkd, hope you're ok hon. I don't envy you living in London. If we were down there, all we could probably afford to live in would be a shoebox!

Does Acupuncture actually work? I've been doing some research on it, and I've seen positive feedback in how it helps for fertility. I was considering going to have it done, but I'm afraid of needles. lol. Does it hurt?

Hi kim, how's things with you today? I'm really looking forward to tomorrow:happydance:. I've got next week off work so I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 more session in then:thumbup:.

Hi Ily4Eneni, two of our ladies on here got their bfp after acupuncture. It's gotta be worth a go! I've posted on the 1st tri asking how many people conceived after acupuncture and how many sessions they had but so far nobody has bothered to respond:nope:

Thanks for your response! That's still pretty cool that other ladies have conceived afterwards. I'll definitely will have to go to try it out =) Just afraid if it's going to hurt haha.

Yep, both Nat and I got our BFPs on our first full cycle of trying acupuncture :) It was SO worth it- I'm only annoyed I didn't try it sooner. It definitely doesn't hurt- you feel the needles going in for a split second, but even that is less pain than a small pinch, for example. Once they're in, you don't feel them at all!

Lou- I'm good thanks :) Bubba is very active today which makes me happy. OH and I are going away for the weekend (possibly our last grown up weekend together as a couple) so really looking forward to it.

Oh, and Lou- maybe try posting the thread in second tri. There's a very friendly bunch over there, and you know at least one person will reply ;)

:thumbup: I'll try that kim. I'm just interested to know how successful it is. Obviously the fact that it worked for you and nat so quick is v positive but I'm intrigued to see if others got theirs as quick.
Bump me up would you Hun if I get lost in all the posts!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I'll reply to you in First Tri Lou! :thumbup: Although you obviously know my answer anyway :haha: But you never know, one response may trigger others to respond to you too. Can't wait for you to try it tomorrow, let us know how you find it :thumbup:

On the subject of acupuncture, funny thing happened to me yesterday. I got a phone call from my little chinese man! :haha: He called because they have had a system failure there and lost all their bookings so they are calling everyone to check if they had made another appointment. So gave me the opportunity to tell him my news and thank him for his help! He was pleased for us. I also asked him about acupuncture during pregnancy, he said generally people don't bother unless they suffer a lot with sickness, it can help with that.

I'm freaking out a bit with my serious lack of symptoms!! Kim, I seem to recall you didn't have many, is that right? I am glad obviously that I feel so well but it just makes it so hard to believe that there is a :baby: in there :shrug: I took another FRER yesterday morning! (had one left over) Was really dark, preg line way darker than control line this time :thumbup: My mum text me earlier saying she'd felt sick this morning and that she thinks she's getting the symptoms for me :haha: OH had a bit of indigestion and was sick once late last week too so many others are getting them for me?? :wacko:

x

Honestly Nat, I still barely have any symptoms even now! I think morning sickness usually hits between 6-7 weeks but you might just escape it too, like me. Maybe another thing we can credit acupuncture for?! The only thing I've really had is a bit of sciatica, and have been a bit more tired than usual (but I wouldn't say heavy exhausted). Been very, very fortunate so far. Of course the downside is that it does mess with your head a bit, and you start to think you might just be imagining that you're pregnant lol. But I can promise you that beanie is really in there ;)

Lou, I just replied to your thread in second tri as I noticed it near the bottom of the page. Hopefully bumping it up will get you more replies. If not, maybe we can just figure that not many people have thought about the acupuncture route yet?

That's girls! Itll be interesting to see how many succeeded with acupuncture.
Nat, I felt a bit dicky in the tum last night after my dinner so looks like you've got a range of people getting your symptoms:haha:

Hi Toots.

I wouldnt worry hun, most sperms that 'fall out' will be dead anyway and the live ones that will be swimming towards that egg as we speak will have entered your cervix within minutes of ejaculation if you have suitably fertile CM.

Softcups are a good idea, Ive not used them yet but I've heard good things from other ladies about them.

Good luck!

what are softcups?

Hi fati101, softcups are Flexible cups worn internally around the cervix.

Morning all, I'm impressed with your fancy sig strip nat! Love the pumpkin!
How's everybody today?

hi toots yeah im good, looks like its only us two left out of the crew to get our bfp's lol , hopefully it wont be too much longer as i think these girlies are passing on lots of good bfp vibes xx

Hey ink, I really hope the positive vibes help! It's gotta be our turn soon:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->