It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That sounds a lovely weekend Kim and a good idea to have some time away as a couple before :baby: arrives :thumbup: Might consider OH and I doing something like that at some point later on in the year.

We've actually got an issue with a holiday we've got booked as, all being well, I'll only have about six weeks until due date now if we go! It's one of those Sun holidays for 4 nights, going to Scotland mid-September :wacko: Not sure what we'll do about it yet, bit wary of a long car journey like that at that stage of my pregnancy :nope: My mom and dad couldn't make one of those holidays a couple of years ago and OH and I went instead in their place, so we could see if they wanted to go instead of us if necessary I guess and return the favour :haha:

I've had some good news today. The midwife called me, to take a few details and confirm my appointment on 1st April. When I just mentioned that I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get in to see her until then, she looked at her diary and said she could see me sooner if she came to me at home. So I am now seeing her a week earlier, on Friday 25th March, here at home :thumbup: This date is the date I originally wanted as I already have it booked off work so it's perfect :happydance:

x

Evening all,
Kim you're trip away sounds v nice. Good idea to have some time together before :baby: comes along.
Nat, great news about the midwife appointment:thumbup:. That's nice to have her coming to see you at home.
Ink, any news on an appointment with fs yet?
I'm cd11 today so still got a vv long way to go! We've so far :sex: cd8 and cd10, going to keep up with the everyother day plan for as long as poss:thumbup:. I've very nearly finished my pot of honey so im going to have to get another one. I'm eating it as much as poss, anything that helps is worth trying! I'm also only drinking fruit tea, with a spoonful of honey in it, and obviously the yucky grapefruit and also pineapple juice. If you have any other suggestions let me know, I'll try anything!

Hey ladies:hi:, how's everybody doing today?
Gardenofedens, grapefruit juice is supposed to help increase ew cm and it sure has for me this cycle! Pineapple juice is supposed to help strengthen the uterine wall and honey is v good to eat when ttc. Nat and Kim both ate manuka honey and got their bfp so I'm trying that for the first time this cycle.
I did post a thread about the benifits of honey and also cinnamon, I'll see if I can find it and bump it up:thumbup:

Morning Lou :flower:

How are you? You certainly are trying a few things this month. I still think acupuncture is the big one for you though :thumbup: Did you say Thursday is your next session? When are you expecting to ov?

Did you say you are off work this week? Up to anything nice?

I'm still feeling pretty normal. Although had a wave of nausea this morning, first time :wacko: Got it after eating my brekkie. I reckon it could have been because I slept late, then had a shower and got ready so was a while before I ate anything and think maybe I left it a bit late to eat something :shrug: Also got bit of a dry throat and stuffy nose this morning.

I'm still very cautious but starting to believe and enjoy this a bit more now :thumbup: It's just so weird because it's pretty clear I'm pregnant as AF now two weeks late, which has NEVER happened to me in my life, plus I've now taken about 11 tests :haha:, but I just feel so normal and you can't see any sign of anything happening in there! I thought maybe that my boobs may have grown a bit but they don't seem any different apart from some extra veins :haha:

Still got my craving for orange juice, loving the stuff at the moment x

Hi nat, 11 tests!!:haha:. I think it's safe to say you're pregnant now! Have you told any other family members yet?

Hi nat, 11 tests!!:haha:. I think it's safe to say you're pregnant now! Have you told any other family members yet?
I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to ovulate but judging by various symptoms I think it was probably yesterday. My next acupuncture session is Thursday afternoon so I'm glad to be getting another one in. I am off this week but I'm not doing much, just pottering around at home.

Well Nat, morning sickness usually starts at around 6-7 weeks apparently, so you might on schedule :winkwink: Hopefully you'll escape it though! That's great news about your midwife appointment- it will be nice to see her for the first time in a comfortable environment too :thumbup: By the way just so you know, I'm getting strong :pink: vibes for you :winkwink:

Lou- I'm sure the next couple of weeks will fly by for you. I'm excited to see what happens at the end of this cycle, especially with the acupuncture and manuka honey :happydance:

Well, we have our anomaly scan tomorrow morning. Have to say, I'm pretty terrified. I'm a worrier anyway, but this is such a major scan- just hoping everything will be ok. I am excited for them to (hopefully) confirm that we're on team blue. I keep thinking about what would happen if they suddenly turned around and said, 'You're having a girl'! Eeek!!

Oh, and well done Nat on outdoing me on the tests! I stopped at 9 (10 if you include the one at hospital!). In all seriousness, I would stop soon because your hormone level will start to balance out and your lines will stop getting darker. I know this from doing a test at just before 8 weeks and I nearly had a nervous breakdown when I got a really light line!

Hi Girls :flower:

Kim, yes I agree I should stop now :haha: I have heard that your hormones balance out and have seen some ladies freaking out later in First Tri because they've got lighter lines. I have one left of a pack of two but am leaving that in the cupboard for now. The one I took yesterday was a 'Predictor' one, the type that I got my first :bfp: on, I wanted to see how different the line might be after 2 weeks since my first. It was sooo dark :thumbup: Really thick, dark purple line compared to the light pink one two weeks ago.

How exciting to have your scan tomorrow :happydance: I'm sure all will be fine. You will post a pic won't you?

So a prediction of :pink: for me eh? I have no feeling either way, really thought I would. OH seems to want to leave us on team :yellow: and think I probably do too but I may change my mind later on!

Lou, I'm really excited for you for this cycle, really [-o<ing that this is your month.

We have only told our parents and siblings so far, plus OH has told about 3 of his mates at work! Bless him, I don't mind him telling a few mates as he has someone to talk to about it. I will tell a few of my close friends but plan to just do that as and when I see them face to face. Not got anything arranged to see them yet though.

OH's mum and sister have already offered to buy our cot. Both grannies are incredibly excited and OH's sister is hysterical! :haha: My mum is bursting to tell people, I have allowed her to tell her closest friend :haha:

Hey ladies:hi:, how's everybody doing today?
Gardenofedens, grapefruit juice is supposed to help increase ew cm and it sure has for me this cycle! Pineapple juice is supposed to help strengthen the uterine wall and honey is v good to eat when ttc. Nat and Kim both ate manuka honey and got their bfp so I'm trying that for the first time this cycle.
I did post a thread about the benifits of honey and also cinnamon, I'll see if I can find it and bump it up:thumbup:

Thanks the for info! Very interesting! I can't stand honey but I'll definitely keep the grapefruit juice and pineapple juice in mind!! :flower:

Hey Ladies!

Kim - good luck for today! Let us know how you get on!

Hope everyone is well?

Cx

Hey girlies :)

Well despite my panic, everything went well. He was being a stubborn little guy- he had his legs crossed and hands in front of his face until right at the end, he hid his head behind my bellybutton when she was trying to get his measurements and kept kicking the stick thing off my stomach when she was trying to do the scan :blush: The sonographer took us through every detail, explaining everything as she went along and said that everything looked fine and as it should. The measurements were almost exact to the day, so hopefully that means he's progressing well. Right at the end, she checked to see the gender (we didn't tell her we already knew) and she said 'I see boy bits!', even pointing out his particular parts! So I think having it confirmed twice now is pretty certain :happydance: I rang my sisters to tell them they were getting a nephew (my family is very girl dominated) and they were really excited. I'm on the work computer at the moment, so will try and get my pic on later.

Hope everyone else is good today?

Waitin', I'm doing fine... Looks like AF is ending already... a day shorter than it oughta... I don't know- it's just copying what it did last month with my cycle... Probably nothing to wonder over- 2 heavy days, 1 light day, and 2 spotting days. Usually (normally) for me it's 1 to 2 days of heavy flow, 1 to 2 days of medium flow, and then wraps up with like 1 day of light... Total to 5 days of AF... No idea what to think of that... :wacko: then again maybe it's just my body changing/adjusting itself... After all, I did use to have 7 days of AF up til I was mid 20s.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Kim, fantastic news about the scan :thumbup: Can't wait to see the pic of your little man :happydance: How funny that he kept kicking the stick off your tummy, he's going to be a cheeky little thing :haha:

I'm ok but was a bit worried earlier today as had lots of gripey pains today. I actually think it could be wind though :blush: It seems to have eased off now. They were sharp little crampy pains but not really painful or anything. Just worrying though. I know doc told me to expect lots of pulling and stretching pains but any twinges still freak me out :wacko: I've had a busier day than normal at work though too, had to drive to Birmingham for a meeting this morning, the meeting was nearly 4 hours long, then drove to my usual place of work and then home. So I have been sat in one position a long time taking notes in the meeting and then sat in the car a lot, so wondering if that contributed to the aches :shrug: Got a slight headache too, it's only mild at the moment so hoping I can clear it without taking anything!

Lou, are you looking forward to your next acupuncture session tomorrow? x

Evening all,
Fab news about the scan Kim, can't wait for the pic.
Nat, dont worry to much about aches and pains (easier said than done I'm sure) I wouldnt be at all surprised if sitting for long periods of time didn't contribute towards it.
I'm looking forward to my session tomorrow, he said last week that I'd be having the needles in my lower legs, tum and feet:wacko:.
I decided yesterday to strip the wall paper in our bedroom, now I wish I'd not started it:dohh:. I bloody hate decorating and I was at it all day yesterday and today. Oh has tomorrow and Friday off so we'll get painting etc. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. I'm absolutely knackered!:haha:

Aww Nat, hope you're feeling better this morning. I think I spent most of first tri analysing cramps/twinges/pains! Just to bear in mind- when I ended up with my UTI, it was when I had been on a long car journey and hadn't had enough toilet stops and breaks, so make sure you go as often as you need to! (sorry for sounding a bit like your mother there!).

Lou- hope acupuncture goes well today. I'm so excited for you!! Rather you than me with decorating. OH and I are totally useless with decorating. The room which will be the nursery is covered in ridiculous textured wallpaper that the previous owners put in every room in the house! There's no way we could do a decent job of that, so we're going to get our decorator to come and do it (he's done our living room, dining room, hall, stairs and landing and 2 bedrooms in this house so far!!).

Anyway, I thought I'd get myself on here before I go to work to post my scan pic :) After looking at it again this morning, I'm convinced he's going to look like his daddy :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
he's beautiful kim and looik like you are doing really well.
Nat lets hope those stretchy pains ease off for you soon so you can relax more :hugs:
Hope the acupunture went well Toots, we have tried to find somewhere around here but they are so so expensive ( london ) so dont know if we will be able to try it but still waiting for an appointment with the f.s. still no appointment through yet and i dont know which hospital it will be so cant even ring an check but im not worried as there is nothing they can do for this cycle as its nearly over so hopefully they will get in touch for the next one , hope all you girls are well xx

Hey Inkd, nice to see you :)

I hope you get the appointment through soon. At least you're friends with someone 'in the know' so I'm sure he'll have fast tracked you.
How are you doing apart from that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->