It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ink, that's fab news about your appointment :happydance: Here's hoping you won't need it though :thumbup:

I see you mentioned feeling very 'wet' - this was one of my first signs :thumbup: Don't rule yourself out this month yet! x

i hope not but i dont think it will be this month apart from caffiene i have had everything this month i shouldnt LOL, but the only difference this month is that we were banned from :sex: after ov by the doc as he said it would cause a m/c coz we are over 40 so we havent and god its been bloody hard, but im treating this time as though my period will show and then if i pass a week without then i will be over the moon and cancel the appointment altogether lol but thank you for your optimism lol i wish i had as much as you but then i cant wait til im were you are LOL xx

Hey girls :)

Inkd- great news about the appointment! Let's hope you won't need it though ;)

Nat- sounds like you might be lucky and escape morning sickness too! Glad to hear you're doing well.

Lou- did you have a good weekend?

My weekend was pretty good. Met up with some friends for lunch before the match which was nice (obviously the match was good too!). Didn't do a lot yesterday- we popped to our local for Sunday lunch and then went onto one of our local leisure centres to find out about aqua natal classes so will hopefully be able to start those in the next few weeks.

Well Ladies, I caved :wacko:

I have had one more HPT sitting in the cupboard for a week without taking it. I've just took it this afternoon :dohh: Fainter than last week! But - so was the control line. A lot paler than last week's so the difference between the control line and pregnancy line is probably the same as last week's. Think there is less dye in today's. Positive line is still way darker than control line so I'm feeling ok :thumbup:

My god I can't wait to see midwife next Friday. I'll probably have sooo many questions :haha:

Ink, I didn't know that :sex: after ov could cause mc! Well done you for avoiding it this month, I really hope it works for you :thumbup: You're at the time you could take a test now aren't you?

Kim, glad you had a nice weekend. We watched the Man U - Arsenal game on TV. I take it you resisted buying any more baby stuff then? x

Ah Nat, that's the exact same thing that happened to me when I took the final HPT. Unfortunately, all common sense went out of the window and I had a crying/panicking fit! Thank goodness you're completely rational and can see that there's less ink in the test. OH told me that about mine and whilst it was totally true, I did a customary overreaction!

Yep, so far resisted any more buying- want to try and wait until at least V Day I think although it's so tempting to start buying like a fiend! We have, however, got lots of things in the post from friends since we announced we were having a boy- especially a lot of United related stuff!!

nat i did test this morning but it was negative as always and i found out of my friend of 45 who is 7 weeks pregnant now with twins that hpt are crap and dont work when you are over 40 and im 44 so there's no way its gonna show, the midwife told her as she never got a + test but went to the hospital coz she was uncomfortable and had put on a bit of weight and thats how she found out so im just gonna have to wait and see, but ive had this evening some browny/dark pink cm but its gone again at the moment but i think my af is definately on its way, im not bothered really wait to see the f.s. and see what he says x Good luck with your first midwife appt hun x

Hi Ladies,

New to the forum and read the original "it fell out" and all of a sudden did not feel so lonely anymore! Thanks for posting!
The :spermy: not staying in long enough was one of my question and just glad everyone seem to have been there, done that.....(by that I mean lying on your back like a beach whale and avoiding at all cost to cough or laugh!)

Brilliant :)

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well today.
Ink, any more signs of af?
Kim, I think you're showing great restraint by not buying baby stuff like a crazy woman!
Nat, you must have spent a small fortune on tests! I'm glad to hear you were rational about the colour of the dye.
Euronova, Glad to hear you're mind has been put at rest about it all falling out:thumbup:

I haven't got any acupuncture this week which is a real shame. He didn't have any appointments that fitted in with me. I'm now onto my second pot of manuka honey, I try to eat at least 3 spoonfuls a day. I've not really got much in the way of symptoms apart from feeling a bit queasy if I'm really hungry and I'm having the odd pulling/pinching feeling around my stomach but I had that last month as well. I'm not particularly positive this month but I may get a pleasant surprise I suppose.

yep i think its just started and to be honest im ok about it as i dont think i can keep anything in there without the help so hopefully the f.s. will be able to help ont he 11th may, im feeling quite up beat which is weird normally im so tearful i cant come on here for a few days but im feeling A OK !, how are you this morning xx

I'm glad you're feeling ok with it ink. At least the fs appointment has given you something to aim for. What do you think they'll be likely to give you to help it implant and stay there?
I'm ok this morning but feeling a little sad as I've just been told oh mum is having her cat put down as he's not well and v old.

:hugs: Toots, that sucks about your mom's cat... It's always sad to put them to sleep due to old age and illness...

Aww Lou, sorry to hear about your mum's cat. Our cat is getting on now (she's around 18) so we're always worrying about her. Shame about your acupuncture, but at least you're sticking with the manuka honey this week :thumbup:

Inkd- glad to hear you're doing so well today.

Hello to everyone else :hi:

Well, I've had a day off today but feel like it's been even busier than if I'd have been at work! Had to go into town to pick up a few last minute bits for OH's birthday tomorrow, and then I came back and made a big chocolate buttercream birthday cake for him. I've got about an hour before I have to start getting ready to leave the house and head to the match with OH. I think I'll sleep well tonight!!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Lou, so sorry to hear about your mum's cat :cry: Poor thing. How are your cats doing now?

Don't give up the positivity this month! Remember I was absolutely convinced we had even less chance than other months the month I conceived - remember OH was away at what I thought was the most fertile time :wacko: Your ticker says you are 8dpo, is that right? Plus, remember I only had 2 acupuncture sessions before I conceived - my third one was at 8dpo so the deed was already done! :haha:

Ink, glad to hear you're staying positive :thumbup: Plus, your new avatar pic is fabulous :thumbup:

Kim, many happy returns for your OH for tomorrow :cake: Hope he has a lovely day. Enjoy the match tonight. I presume this is a Champions League one? My OH will probably watch it on TV.

I think I may be starting with some tiredness girlies. Hurrah, maybe a symptom! :haha: Just noticed it over the past few days that I get tired a bit earlier at night and I'm shattered now after work today, could easily have a nap :wacko: I've also had a really annoying stuffy nose for the past several days, thought I had a cold over the weekend, which it could be but it comes and goes so not sure it is actually a cold :shrug: Been very hungry today too x

thanks took me 4 hours to paint that, grey and white paint and deep red background, trying to paint some to sell , oldest daughter off to Uni so want to get some money behind her for her before she goes in sept , i thought 40 quid for this one , the canvas alone was 12 quid and then the cost of paint and time to do it , do you think thats too much ?

Sounds like a reasonable price. That is a good painting. I don't have any talent there...

toots i think my doc mentioned progesterone but we will have to see what the f.s. says as my doc isnt qualified in that area but im sure he talked to his friend about it so we will have to see, but at least i can relax now and enjoy my trip to Connecticut at end of april and hopefully still be able to go to the MotoGP in Assen end of june but if they help us to get pregnant then i will gladly stay home and watch it on tv LOL once a biker always a biker LOL

thanks deafgal01 well if you know anyone who like marilyn and would be interested that would be great , how are you doing on your ttc journey hun
Im tina by the way Hi :hugs:

Hi :wave: Tina...

My ttc has been trying... I would have thought I'd get lucky by now but seems fate isn't on my side these days. :haha: Oh well... I'll get the eggy one of these days cuz I am doing everything possible and right except for getting that eggy to meet the spermy. It's only been 3 cycles so this is the 4th cycle I'm trying.

aww bless i know how that feel we have been trying for 3 years now and have seen one f.s. that told us when i was 41 that i was too old and to go away sand forget about it ever happening but when we went back to our doctor this last month he said looking at my period dates and gaps that we have had 13 early m/c 3 i knew about and that we are getting pregnant but need help keeping it so is sending us on the 11th may to see a good friend of his who is a f.s (private) at our local hospital to get help with him as he recons we should be heavily pregnant with his help by the end of the year!, i'll believe that when it happens LOL, all the tests we have had cam eback brilliant so he cant understand why we were told that by the other f.s. and says that we should be ok with this other f.s. help so we will see.
I better go i look after an old lady three days a week and help her around the house and i should be there at 9.30 LOL, hope you have a good day will try and get back on when i get back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->