It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :hi:

Oh Kim, he looks sooo cute :hugs: You must be so excited. Are there particular facial features that make you think he's going to look like daddy then?

I am feeling a lot better today thanks, not had half as many twinges today. Must have had a 'stretching' day yesterday :haha: On the subject of peeing, I am not doing this any more often than normal yet at all :wacko: Another symptom I don't have! Only thing I do find is that I do often wake once in the night and have to go. I finished work a bit earlier today as had a bit of time owing to me so been into Birmingham shopping for a few birthdays coming up. I succumbed to buying another pregnancy book :wacko: This one is called 'New Pregnancy and Birth' and is by Dr Miriam Stoppard.

Lou, how was acupuncture? And when is the next session?

Ink, hi :flower: Hope you get that appointment through soon x

im ok looking forward to the next cycle if nothing has happened in this one, have really painful boobs and back and hips at the moment and sleepig is a nightmare but apart from the odd really faint headache im fine really xx

Evening girlies,
Kim, the scan pic is just lovely! He's a v handsome little man. What makes you think he'll look like his dad? I wish we could get someone in to decorate! It's the most horrible job in the world! We didn't get round to doing much today but tomorrow is going to be sanding:wacko:
Nat, I'm pleased to hear you're feeling better Hun. Try not to be to concerned about not having many symptoms.
Ink, the acupuncture is expensive and to be honest we can't really afford it (£35 per session!) but I felt it was worth trying cos I'm really not keen to start iui. I would imagine the prices in London are horrendous! Can you ask your gp if he knows how long it'll take to be seen by the fs?

My acupuncture session went really well:thumbup:. He took my pulse again (Chinese style) and he said that the pulse for the area below my belly button had changed. He described it a bit like the twang of a guitar string rather than a beat and he said that was good cos it means that something has changed in that area:happydance:. He is working on increasing my blood flow to that area and also working on the quality of my blood. Today I had half an hour of needles in my spine and lower back plus heat lamp and half hour of needles in my feet, knees and lower stomach. I just hope it works but if not then I think I'll definitely do 1 more month and then I may have to give in and go for iui.

Hi Lou :flower:

That sounds really good about the acupuncture :thumbup: Sounds like it could be causing things to stir in you too :happydance: I agree to give it one more month if there isn't a result this month (I was certainly going to if needed) but I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope THIS is your month :thumbup: [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

When is your next session? x

Thanks nat, I'm really putting a lot of hope into the treatment! I'd love to be a bump bud. I feel really heavy in my lower stomach this evening so fingers crossed something is going on:thumbup:

Ooh Lou, I like the sound of him saying that the pulse had changed below your bellybutton- maybe it means something is going on?! :thumbup:

Nat- I was waiting for the extra peeing sessions and wondered whether that would be another symptom that passed me by. I didn't have it at all in first tri, but just you wait until you get to second tri and bubba is using your bladder as a trampoline :haha: I'm peeing every couple of hours now lol.

As for our little guy's scan pic, his nose and mouth look just like OH when he was little. It sounds silly to think that you can tell that from scan pic, but he really does look like him. I think OH is excited about the thought of a mini me :haha:

Oh and Nat, on the subject of pregnancy books- if you can find it, I really recommend the DK book called 'The Day-By-Day Pregnancy Book'. It literally breaks down every day of your pregnancy, tells you what's going on at the specific days, and has pictures too. Iit's also really reassuring to see that symptoms you're having, are mentioned on the days when you seem to be getting them! I look at it every single day :)

hi nat i did ask him yesterday and he said that coz he normally see's only private patients and that he was willing to see us on nhs at the local hospital we just have to wait til he can fit us in. Yeah the acupuncture is anything from 75 quid upwards and event ho it could be the answer we jsut dont have that kind of money spare a the mo or will have for a while so the f.s. is the only hope for us.
Im really hoping i wont need to seee him im in agony with my boobs back and hips at the moment and have been for the last three days , sleep is just near impossible i just cant get comfy enough to drop off and am hooked on orange juice with grapefruit juice mixed in with it LOL

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, orange juice is my craving and it started before I got my :bfp:! Really hope it's a good sign for you :thumbup:

You too Lou, hope the heaviness is a good sign :thumbup: How have you got on with your sanding today?

Kim, I have that day-by-day book, it's the first one I got. It's brilliant! I look at it every day but so far am not having many of the symptoms mentioned :haha: Our little :baby: is obviously just quietly growing (apart from all the twinges - had a fair few aches and pains again today!) They come and go though and my work skirt was digging into my bloat today so that may not have helped :haha:

lol that would be great i hope so too, my bloody back and hips are killing me and i just find it so hard to sleep at night so im hoping thats all good too , o and not forgetting the boobs my god they hurt all over instead of just at the sides or underneath my god i've never had it like this but of course it will all go bad like every other month but how cool would it be that its all good and we dont need this f.s. we are waiting for , i should know by weds at the latest so you girls are just gonna have to wait but i will come on here first thing and let you all know if i got the witch or not fingers tightly crossed for me girls pleeeaaasssee ive had enough now xx

I'm praying for you Ink [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend?

I've not got too much planned but quite like that. It's my nan's birthday Sunday so going to pop to see her tomorrow with her card and pressie and to see my mum and dad too (they are all out on her birthday on Sunday). Other than that, nothing else planned. Just going to relax and chill :coffee:

x

Hey folks

Managed to get on for a little while! Looking forward to a peaceful weekend - just me and my doggies! I was meant to be going away, but our weather has been awful, so I chickened out of the ferry in the gales and the drive in the snow! Mr W is away elsewhere, so now I am home I have the place to myself. Tomorrow's big job is to catch 17 ducks who have turned a little 'feral', before they all breed with one another and we end up with literally hundreds more. Could be funny to watch, but I don't expect it will be much fun for me!

Busy making lots of life decisions and getting my head around all that's to come - all very positive stuff!

Keeping tabs on y'all!

Cx

Look at my signature strip - almost into double figures - 101 days to go! SiL has only 16 days to go!

I really need to add Nat to my bump buddy list!

thanks Nat for your prayers im gonna need them.

Have a good weekend everyone and Windswept be careful you dont go over chasing those feral ducks ! xx

Aww Stina, make sure you're careful with your duck catching tomorrow!! Hope everything is good with you and bubba :)

Nat- sounds like a great weekend planned. Sometimes, it's nice just to have a relaxing couple of days.

How are you doing today Inkd? Still getting a few symptoms?

Haven't got any massive plans for the weekend especially, apart from a match later on this afternoon. Hoping to pop into Manchester for lunch before the match, and a little wander around- I have been banned by OH from buying any more baby clothes for now though!

aww hun im in agony, my back and hips and boobs are so painful and cant sit or lay down in any position that is comfy and sleeping is a nightmare im up most of the night truning over and trying to get comfy and this afternoon ive had a snotty yellowy cm but it seems to have gone now and a bit of mild cramping along with it so i dont know what that means xx

hi toots im ok how about you. I have been in agony all weekend with hips and back and headache but all is easing off a bit now but hte headache just wont ease off tho bobs are still a bit achy but i still think that my period is on its way even tho im really watery wet down there ( sorry tmi), but there nothing would suprise me if it showed up now as it always does lol, ih my new pic is the last of my pantings i have just done and its up for sale for 40 quid lol

Morning Lou :hi:

I had a good weekend thanks, did you? I popped to see my nan, mom and dad Saturday and that's about it! Just chilled really :coffee:

I'm still hardly feeling any pregnancy signs. I'm getting used to it now though and not worrying about it any more :thumbup: OH informed me yesterday that my boobies do feel a little fuller :blush: We :sex: yesterday morning, first time for a couple of weeks (we've both been a bit wary I think!) and it was after that he said :haha: I haven't noticed much difference in size at all but they are definitely more veiny! I've also now noticed a few more veins around the tops of my legs and across my hip area :wacko:

When is your next acupuncture? x

hi Nat so good to hear all is coming along nicely, i have my appt through the 4th May so we will see what he says and hopefully he will be able to help us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->