It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Tina, I hope you get your :bfp: sometime this year. That'd be awesome. Sucks about that other f.s. not thinking you could conceive. Hopefully your doctor's friend will be of more help and able to get that little bean to stick to full term.

Morning girls. How are we all doing today?

Inkd, I think that's a very reasonable price for your painting. Still can't get over how talented you are!

deafgal, hang in there with TTC. All of us in this thread took/are taking a while to fall pregnant, but you'll get there :thumbup:

Nat- exciting that you finally have some symptoms! In fact, they were similar to what I had- stuffy nose and with the tiredness, I would come home from work and have a nap before starting tea! Yep, it was a Champions League game last night. As usual, they make it as stressful as possible! Don't know how I'll make it to the end of the season without going into early labour at this rate!

I'm feeling pretty tired today- got to bed at midnight and up at 6.30am. Going for a meal with the in laws tonight for OH's birthday so I just hope that doesn't go on too late!!

I plan to hang in there. If nothing by June, I'll ask my dr for some advice and see what he thinks. I hope I don't have to wait a full year to finally succeed (or longer)...

It's quite often that as soon as you start seeking medical advice, a BFP can pop up as if from nowhere! I'd booked a doctors appointment to possibly get the ball rolling with tests etc and got my BFP a couple of days before I was due to go.

Really? Interesting... Guess it might have something to do with tricking your mind into thinking stress free once you have an appt lined up... That'll be nice though because then the baby would be a spring baby and I'd be closer to having more time off for staying home with baby first few months. If I get preggers in July, then the baby would be due in April. Hmm... Cool! :coolio:

Morning girls,
:happydance: congrats on finally getting a symptom nat!
Kim, my oh finished early from work to come home and watch the match. I didn't bother but from the shouting etc it sounded quite exciting:haha:.
Welcome deafgal01:wave:
Ink, your painting is fab:thumbup:

Turns out it was definitely the right thing to do to have her cat put down as the poor little love had kidney failure. He was 17 so he made it to a fairly good age. You're cat is certainly doing well Kim, 18!
Nat our cats have all pretty much got over their colds. Lil still has bald patches on her tummy and legs so she must be allergic to something but it's going to be a nightmare finding out what it is, could be just about anything!
I've still not really got much in the way of symptoms except a bloated stomach, seem to be hungry more than usual and today I've noticed a pinching type feeling near to my left hip bone. Its probably all just in my mind!:haha:

Morning ladies :flower:

I'm feeling a bit worried this morning. No particular reason to except I had a horrid dream that I started bleeding :nope: Then I've just read an e-mail from my best friend in New Zealand who, unknown to me, was pregnant. She has a little boy who has just turned 2 and is trying for her second. She lost one last October very early, before 5 weeks. Anyway this one is a horrid story - she thought she was 9 weeks pregnant, had a scan and they told her the :baby: died at 6 weeks 3 days :cry: Her body has not miscarried it! They are giving her until Monday to miscarry on her own otherwise they will intervene. I feel so sad for her plus this has scared the living daylights out of me! :nope: What if I am sitting here thinking I am 7 weeks pregnant but I'm not :shrug: I don't know why she ended up having the early scan at 9 weeks, not sure whether she had any worrying signs or something. I am going to give her a call some time soon. But what do I say to her about my situation if I do? It seems horrid to say "sorry to hear about you but guess what, I'm pregnant"! God I tell you girls, I was so concerned about trying to conceive in the first place and now that worry is just replaced by such worry that this :baby: is ok. It really doesn't help that I have so few symptoms :nope:

I'm also worried about my brother this morning. He is out in Bahrain and it is all kicking off over there. I'm waiting for him to log onto Skype to see he is ok. We just all want him to come home now.

Anyway, sorry girls, having a bit of a rubbish morning.

How is everyone else?

x

I'm at work but apart from that not having a bad day. It's a beautiful sunny day here today. How about you?

Nat your poor friend, what a truly terrible situation to be in. Personally I wouldn't tell her that you are expecting but that's just me.
You must stop worrying about your bubba. Dreams mean nothing and you shouldn't let it get you in a state Hun.
How much longer is your brother due to be out there?

Hi Lou :flower:

I know I shouldn't worry. But I just can't believe how normal I feel :shrug: I am so dying to see the midwife next Friday and will most definitely be asking for a scan earlier rather than later. It is just so horrid what has happened to my friend, feel so sad for her :cry: Will definitely give her a call over the next few days and, yes, you are right, I won't tell her about me. Only thing is, she may well ask as she knows we'd been trying a long time and knows about my blood test. I'll just have to fob it off in some way as don't think it's the time to tell her.

My mom has had a text from my brother so at least she has heard from him now :thumbup: His work office is closed until further notice and they are starting to evacuate some to other countries and may well do this with my brother some time soon. Feel very sorry for him as this is his job and there are no jobs going in the UK. He gets married next year too so is trying to save some money for that.

Anyway, how are you? I see you are bloated - that could be a good sign :thumbup: Glad your cats are all ok now x

Glad to hear your mum has heard from your brother nat. It must be such a worry for you all. Have you managed to speak via skype today?
I'm sure Kim said that she didn't really have many symptoms to start with. I know it's really easy for me to say don't worry but I definitely think you should relax and enjoy, it took long enough to get pregnant Hun!
I'm pretty good today, just want to get to Monday to see if af arrives or not!

I've just spoken to my brother on Skype :happydance: He is fine, just pretty bored I think poor thing as he is confined to the hotel for now. He is just sitting it out for now waiting to see how things go.

Yes I do keep telling myself off for panicking and reminding myself how long this took to happen :dohh: Also keep reminding myself that my own mother had hardly any symptoms in both her pregnancies and that maybe I am just lucky and taking after her. I can't control if anything goes wrong so should just relax and enjoy it :thumbup: I am very sorry for moaning like this as I know ladies like you are still trying and I do remember what that is like and always will remember it. I am praying so hard that you are next Lou [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Will you test early or are you just going to wait for AF? x

:wine: Well that is awful for your friend... I'd wait a while before I let her know about your news... As for the dream, don't let it scare ya... It's just a fear you have deep inside you... It might not even happen. Good that you finally heard from your brother. Mine will go to Afghanistan later this year at some point (he's a marine). *sighs* At least I can end my morning with some wine and relax...

There's nothing wrong with a good old moan nat. I think I'd be the same as you just want to feel different but there's a lot going on inside:thumbup:. If you end up with morning sickness you'll be wishing to feel just as you do now. Hopefully the midwife appointment will put your mind at rest. Can you push for an early scan or is it a case of get what you're given?
Enjoy your wine deafgal01. That's a lovely way to end the day:thumbup:

Hey mama, how's things with you? Been up to much?
I'm not really feeling it this month to be honest. I'll be gobsmacked if I get a bfp. Gotta say that trying to stay positive month after month is becoming a real drag!! I've been decorating the bedroom so I've kept busy during this 2ww which has been good. I hate decorating but it's better than making up pregnancy symptoms!:haha:

fingers crossed for u,i got my bfp this month,i didnt feel pg at all,still dont:wacko:

I've just noticed your ticker thingy. Have you managed to get pregnant Hun? When did that happen?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->