It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'd like to think that its ib but I'm really not convinced. I'm undecided as to which route to take now:shrug:.
Ink, I think its worth trying the acupuncture cos you've not really got anything to lose by trying:thumbup:
Nat, hows you're brother getting on? Is he going to come home cos I saw on the news that british citizens were being advised to do so.

Lou, we're waiting to hear what my brother is doing. He is either coming home or his company are flying him to some place called Doha :shrug: My mom has told him to come home. He is due to fly out to Saudi Arabia with his job a week on Sunday so will be leaving Bahrain for a good while then anyway but he either has to come home for a week first (which we'd all prefer him to do!) or go to this other place x

Wow!!! 77 pages of posts. Thats incredible!!!! The title had me very curious! LOL!
Good luck and baby dust to all!!!!!!

Toots unless that brown stuff changes to blood red , or you have the tell tale cramping for period then it could well be imbedding hun i really hope it is for you, and yeah im gonna give it a go as she was fantastic and now has me on agnus cactus, and acai supppliements as well as the folic acid and manuka honey i'm sorta floating inside lol coz im still on the orange juice too xx. How are you this evening any change to today with the cm

hey RNmommy if you have had that 'it's falling out already' thing going on you are welcome to stay and join the crew hun

LOL! I've had that happen frequently, unfortunately. Ive got a system down now. My husband gets me a towel and I roll it up and put it between my legs, length-wise. And I kind of hike it up in the front & back so Im in a big "U". (He calls it my diaper.) Then I just lay there. Usually on my side, it seems to stay in better that way.
I know it sounds funny. But if you keep the towel jammed right up against it, it holds in all the good stuff that wants to leak out.
Hahaha.

I hope he comes home Nat but as long as he leaves Bahrain then that's good:thumbup:
Ink, I've been on the manuka honey as well this cycle. I think I'm in danger of rotting my teeth out cos I'm eating so much:haha: The cm at the moment is pretty non existant so I'll keep a little bit of hope alive that it's ib.
Welcome RNmommy, ttc is o' so glamourous is'nt it!:haha:

Oh yes, nothing makes you feel sexier than having it FALL OUT. LOL!

toots try to keep the manuka intake down to two spoon fuls a day lol and as for the non existent cm thats realy good hun the more days that go by like that the better im keeping all i got corssed for you and that way i'll know the accupunture works , i am excited for you hun grr come on BFP for Toots xxxx

Toots - My husband and i have been NTNP since June 2010. But nothing happened. Turned out I wasn't ovulating right due to low hormones.
So now Im on Clomid - Just started this cycle. Keeping FX it makes me ovulate.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Lou, how are things? Any more spotting?

I'm looking forward to the weekend, hope all you ladies are too. Anyone got anything nice planned?

OH and my dad are off to the Aston Villa vs Wolves game tomorrow (OH is a wolves fan, dad is a villa fan :haha:) My uncle has a box at villa park (he's got plenty of dosh, is an MD of a huge company, but you'd never know it if you met him, he's like a big kid!) They are both going in that with him, plus another uncle of mine and a friend of his too I think. They've got a meal before the game. So I am going to spend the day with my mummy whilst the men are at the game :thumbup: Think we may go shopping somewhere. I can see my mom wanting to look at :baby: stuff but I will absolutely not allow anything to be bought!

I've ended up testing again today :dohh: This is completely, absolutely my last one now :wacko: I am just so symptomless and I think what happened with my friend has freaked me out a bit. Luckily all looking good, line came up immediately and very dark :thumbup: Less than a week until midwife now :happydance:

Have a good one anyway ladies. The weather is lovely here today, hoping it stays that way for the weekend x

Just came over to TTC to see if there was anyone over here still i recognise and say your post!!!! your pregnant wooooooooo!!!!!! congrats hunni!!!!!! xx

hi girls hope you all have a good weekend, weather here is awful rain all day and chilly so wont be going anywhere until the sun shines hope its tomorrow lol have a good one girls xx

Thanks SamiraNChris, congratulations to you too :happydance:

I see you are due July. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? x

:dohh: sorry, didn't look at your signature closely enough :dohh:

Congratulations on your little boy :happydance:

Hi girls,
Nat, you're a naughty girl for testing again! I hope the dark line has finally put your mind at rest. I'd love for you to sit back and relax! I bet you are super excited about the midwife appointment! Have you spoken to your friend yet?
Ink, I'm hoping that the acupuncture has worked but I'm not convinced to be honest but just cos it hasn't worked for me doesn't mean it won't work it's magic on you:thumbup:. I'll be really interested to hear how you get on.
RNmommy, good luck with the clomid:thumbup:. Are you trying any other things to help things along?
Kim, how are you?
Stina, hope you're keeping well and expanding nicely!
Has anybody heard from donna? She hasn't been on for quite a while.
I've got no pregnancy symptoms at all:nope: so I'm 99% sure I'm out, keeping 1% pma:haha:. I've had af cramping today but I did also notice some pinching behind my belly button, it was sending shocks down to my minnie moo:rofl:. Only lasted a few minutes though. I'm trying not to read to much into that because I had pinching and pulling last month.
It's really cold here and our boiler has broken:dohh:, gotta try and get that sorted. Tomorrow sound be nice as I have a friend that works for clinique and shes asked me to model for her tomorrow so she can demonstrate skin care and make up so that will be nice.

Hi Lou :hi:

I know I'm naughty :dohh: I am very much looking forward to seeing the midwife. I tried calling my friend but got no answer so she must have been out. I can only call either lateish at night or early in morning due to the time difference (she is about 11 hours ahead of UK). May try again tonight.

You've got no pregnancy symptoms at all? Lou, I'm seven weeks pregnant and I haven't got any!! :rofl: I just already look pregnant due to my big constant bloat :haha: Shocks to the minnie moo eh?! That could be promising :thumbup: You know what symptom I am having daily - tingling in my minnie moo :blush: It comes intermittently and this started a few days before I got my :bfp: and is definitely a pregnancy thing for me as I've never had it before. The best way to describe it is like a tingly, shivery feeling down there :wacko: Must be something to do with blood flow or something :shrug:

x

Hey girls. How are we all doing today?

Nat- hope you have fun shopping today. My MIL wanted to start looking at baby stuff when I was only just 4 weeks gone!! I refused to look at anything then, and I think I must have put her off because I don't think she's still bought anything for bubba yet :haha: I tried posting on the last page of your journal by the way, but the site kept logging me out for some reason. Could view the first 4 pages but not the 5th one!!

Lou- any more pinching? Hope you have fun modelling Clinique today (I use quite a bit of their make up actually- it's great for my skin).

How is everyone else doing?

Off to another match at Old Trafford today- we don't have any for a couple of weeks after this. I'm starting to wonder how much longer I'll be able to fit through the turnstile lol- it's getting a bit of a squeeze already :blush: Tomorrow is going to be a lazy day for definite after such a busy week.

Hey ladies!

Congrats Mama!!!

All well here... I am growing, but not feeling overly uncomfortable - though some of my maternity skirts that are supposed to last me to full term are too tight already! Lots of movements, not regular anymore, but there must be enough space in there for somersaults, etc as sometimes I can feel all feet and hands and head in one go (it's not multiples, I keep telling myself). It also responds to me tickling it's feet now, which is nice - it doesn't like cold water or hot tea (see bump changing shape as it moves away) and it really responds to certain people's laughs/voices!

My sister in law had her little one on Friday - 10 days early - she got her first twinges at 3.30 am, went back to bed, got up at 6 am, headed to the hospital at 8 am and welcomed her little girl into the world by 12.23... Textbook delivery, on gas and air. No stitches, no horror stories and baby feeding well. All sounds perfect! Baby was 6 lb 10.5 oz, and is just perfect.

But for some reason, after holding her I felt so emotional - not good emotional - scared, overwhelmed, petrified, emotional. I have been feeling floored since, and have a horrible feeling hanging over my head. Don't know what on earth is wrong. I went for a little snooze at 5.30 pm last night and only just got up a wee while ago - I slept better than I have in weeks and weeks, but woke feeling awful, mentally.

I need to buck up and get out of it. I think there are a few worries going on in there:

1. The odds of both of us having a text book delivery and a perfect baby are slimmer, so I worry that something is going to go wrong with us.
2. Holding that little fragile baby in my arms made me realise that when ours comes it is going to be so reliant on us, and will need us for everything.
3. Seeing all their friends in the hospital at visiting time made me realise that my family are not going to be here, and I really, really want my Daddy to be able to meet his grandchild early on (and for him to help me fend off the overpowering in-laws). It's not exactly easy for my family to get here though, esp as the baby won't plan its arrival according to theirs.

Feeling super floored now, after what has been a really great few weeks of busy constructiveness and positivity.

Sorry - I came on here to moan!

Oh, and, we have wireless broadband at home now, which is a breakthrough, so you can expect more moaning!

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->