It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

aww thanks windswept:hugs:

u moan as much as you want hun,pregnancy is a worrying time u have alsorts going thru ur head,its only natural,try to relaz easier said than done i kno,but i'm sure ur labour/birth and baby will all be fine,every1 labours differently but i'm sure u'll manage just fine,but u do need to relax:hugs:

Thanks Mama - it's so good to have you guys on here, sometimes you just can't talk to those who are closest to you - esp as you know you are being irrational and silly! You guys might know I am being silly, but you've probably all had/will have the same fears and anxieties at some time or another.

Love you guys!

25 week + 2 day bump pic below...

Does anyone think it is terribly vain to have photos taken of your big beautiful pregnant body around 36 weeks or so? Am quite keen to have some tasteful shots done of me in underwear - I love my bump and want to celebrate it! Prob just getting a friend to do it, nothing posh - too shy to go to a stranger!

Attachments

• 25+2.jpg
    25+2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 4
i dont think its terrible at all i love seeing baby bumps they are so beautiful

Thanks Mama - it's so good to have you guys on here, sometimes you just can't talk to those who are closest to you - esp as you know you are being irrational and silly! You guys might know I am being silly, but you've probably all had/will have the same fears and anxieties at some time or another.

Love you guys!

25 week + 2 day bump pic below...

Does anyone think it is terribly vain to have photos taken of your big beautiful pregnant body around 36 weeks or so? Am quite keen to have some tasteful shots done of me in underwear - I love my bump and want to celebrate it! Prob just getting a friend to do it, nothing posh - too shy to go to a stranger!
go for it,i love to see tasteful pregnancy photos,its something to look bach on.might have some done too.ur bumps coming along nicely.

windswept go for it hun its the mst beautiful thing in the world let alone the most incredible thing , most amazing thing a body can create, and you're looking fantastic !

Stina I don't think you could look any more gorgeous.I love to see our crew members updates, think Kim owes us one by now!! Nat you're next!

I'm so very sorry to be a depressing post but I'm out yet again and I think it really has finally got to much for me:cry:, I've been crying in other halfs arms cos I feel complete and utter dispear, I feel such a failure as a woman and I don't know where to find any more pma. So sorry ladies I'm just feeling so very very low, hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow:thumbup:

Morning Ladies :hi:

Stina, what a lovely bump :thumbup: I think having some pics done would be a lovely idea :thumbup: But what is all this worrying about? Of course you could still have no problems too and, yes, your little one is going to be reliant on you totally but how rewarding will it be to see :baby: grow up and it will have such a bond with you. Please don't worry hun, all will be fine. Congratulations to your SIL too :happydance: Do they have a name for their little one yet?

Lou, I am so sorry to hear the :witch: has got you again :cry: She is just not listening to all of us when we are telling her to b*****r off and leave you alone :growlmad::gun: Please, please, please don't give up. Will you give another month of acupuncture a go?

x

Morning Ladies :hi:
Lou chin up sweetie xx :hugs:
Nat, Stina & Kim all feeling good ?
Mama huge congrats my dear

Hi Donna :flower:

How are you?

I'm good thank you. Still feeling freakishly normal apart from having some pulling pains again this morning. But I think it could be wind :blush: Can feel gurgling around my tummy and it's the kind of twinges I regularly have every now and again. I'm hoping I am just being very lucky here and that all is fine :thumbup: Got midwife on Friday so not long now until I can speak to her about everything :happydance:

Went shopping with mommy on Saturday and we had a mooch around Mothercare :happydance: Didn't buy a thing though! But my mom confessed that she has caved and has bought 2 packs of newborn nappies, 10 little white bibs and a soft toy! :haha: Didn't surprise me and I couldn't be angry with her :haha: Apparently when she got home with them my dad said to her "You know what you've been told! Now you'd better put them away upstairs." :haha: Bless him. He is more controlled although I am sure he too is pretty excited inside. I'm really keen to get a scan date soon now, just want to see that :baby: is ok x

ha ha good thread i always asked myself same question also being ontop does that mean sperms hit gravity ??? but my 1st bfp sure i got bfp from me ontop

Nat I'm sure that all will be ok but you won't be satisfied until you see him/her on screen doing their own little thing. - and yes wind is very common welcome to the joys of pregnancy..

Hey Donna! Lovely to see you in here- hope all is good with you :)

Argh Lou, I'm so sorry that the evil witch has turned up again :( Can't she take a hint?! As Nat said, will you continue a little while longer with the acupuncture? Maybe at least one more cycle?

Nat- glad to hear you're feeling well still. I think you're going to escape the morning sickness too :happydance: That's cute that your mum picked up a couple of little bits for you- I virtually had to pin my MIL down to stop her buying anything but I have a sneaking suspicion that she's got a few bits tucked away already!

Stina- your bump is glorious :) I think if you got some photos done in a couple of months, you'd look absolutely gorgeous :thumbup:

All is good here. Have just booked Parentcraft classes at our local SureStart centre (on midwife's recommendation). It'll be 3 evening classes plus one evening being shown around the hospital :) We've already booked some NCT classes too (2 all day Saturday and a midweek breastfeeding class) so I'm hoping we'll be as prepared as possible for the shock of bubba's arrival :blush:

Hi Kim :flower:

Yes, I am starting to really think that I am totally avoiding any sickness now :thumbup: I am glad about this, don't want it! :nope: My mom had hardly any pregnancy symptoms with both me or my brother so I guess I'm just taking after her. It's just so hard to believe there is a little :baby: growing in there!

Sounds really good about those classes you are doing. I take it midwife goes through things like that with you then? Will she go through stuff like that with me on Friday or later do you think?

When are you planning on starting your maternity leave? x

Hey Inkd :) How are you doing?

Nat- it's doubtful that your midwife will talk to you about the classes yet. She told me at the 16 week appointment to get them booked sooner rather than later as they get filled quickly, but your midwife might well mention it to you on Friday to bear it in mind. It's only the NHS Parentcraft classes that she mentioned- we booked the NCT ones independently, as we'd heard so much positive stuff about them. They can be pricey (depending on your area), but hoping it'll be worth it.

Haven't decided on maternity leave yet as I'm in a very fortunate position where OH and I run our own business. In my mind, I'm hoping to keep going as long as possible but I have a feeling that by the end of May I might be struggling a bit. I'm not really one for sitting still, so I know I'd be fed up at home if I still felt I could be working. And once our little guy comes along, once again I can be pretty flexible with when I go back to work, how many hours/days I do etc. Very fortunate.

Hi girls, hope you're all well. Thankyou for your kind and supportive words unfortunately I had a little meltdown yesterday:dohh:. Not sure which way to go now, gonna have a think and chat with oh and see what route we take. I read some of the info on iui and it was mentioning unexplained infertility which is the category we fall into. Apparently it may be caused by my womb or cm being hostile to sperm, the nurse did say thats probably what my problem is.

Hi Lou :flower:

Don't worry hun :hugs: We completely understand the meltdown and why you are getting completely fed up. I'm sure I can speak for every lady on here when I say we are really routing for you to get the :baby: you so deserve :thumbup:

I did think about that as a possible issue, it can be the only one really as you have had all the other tests and everything is fine. If it is hostile CM then IUI bypasses that doesn't it so would solve the problem?

Have you researched whether there is anything natural you can take that is meant to change your 'internal environment'?

x

hey ladies im wonderin if you could poss help as this will b my last month in ttc u c im bipolar and have come off my meds 2 ttc but as if ttc isnt hard enough so my df n i have decided 2 giv it 1 last go...... im on cd 1 af showed this eve im signed up 2 fertilty friend now ive brought a thermometer but im not sure which opks i should get as ive used a few but last few months been buyin tesco brand and been getting about 3 -4days worth of positives so wud really like ur opinions and any other things or ideas that u ladies could recommend this will b my last month 4 a while so plz i really need 2 give it my last shot xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->