It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Jet- I'm on my 4th cycle of TTC- trying for my first one... How about you?

Glad to see you about on here Lou :)
I think you're doing the right thing, having another shot this cycle and then seeing how it goes. As Nat said, there are loads of people in the world who have gone through IUI and IVF to get their bubba. I know it's not ideal for you but the most important thing is that you'll be bringing a much wanted and much loved new life into the world.

Nat- might be worth just mentioning the movement to the midwife tomorrow but it will probably just be everything starting to shift around. I don't even want to think where all of my organs are positioned at the moment lol. Make sure you let us know how the appointment goes- bet you can't wait :)

This is my 2nd cycle actively TTC, but my 3rd one off the pill...

My maternal clock hit me like a sledge hammer all of a sudden, so I am still rather surprised at how badly I want this!

Morning ladies :flower:

I just panicked then - wondered where the It Fell Out crew had gone! We are now a 'group or discussion' clearly :haha:

Hope everyone is ok x

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hopefully you'll all find this thread as they've moved it! I'm going to put a note in the 'TTC' bit to say where it's gone to as I struggled to find it this second time as there is now no link to it in there at all :nope:

Well I've had my first midwife appointment. All went well and I do feel a bit reassured now :thumbup: It was my main midwife and a student came with her too, both were really nice. Went through some paperwork first, ie family histories, my general health etc, and been given my maternity pack which is exciting :happydance: Got quite a bit to read now :thumbup: They then took some blood to test for a few things (I went a bit woozy again and needed a drink of water :wacko: - this time think was because the needle was in my arm quite a while as she took quite a bit of blood!) Then had my blood pressure taken (which was pretty low!) but they did this immediately after taking my blood when I felt woozy so it probably wouldn't have been so low otherwise. They weren't worried about it anyway though and said blood pressure does drop in early pregnancy. Had to then do a urine sample too.

They said it is perfectly fine that I feel so well and 'normal' and that I am lucky. I mentioned what happened to my friend and they just said not to let things like that worry me, though they understand completely why it has. They said I seem perfectly fine and to just be positive and that, chances are, everything is ok. I will get a scan date in the post so just waiting for that now! I don't see midwife again until 13th May (a Friday too!), which will be after my scan (should be anyway!)

So basically all seems fine and I am just to contact GP at mo if I have any problems. Kim, I mentioned the 'movement sensation' I had yesterday and they were not at all concerned, said it was probably my womb shifting! :wacko:

So all good. How is everyone else? x

Hi Deafgal :flower:

I'm wondering if there is only you and me who have found the new home of this crew so far :shrug::haha:

Have a fab weekend hun x

Wow, they certainly have made this tricky to find, haven't they?!

Nat- so glad everything went well with the midwife. I was told at my booking appointment that I was lucky to be feeling normal too- I'm sure acupuncture must have something to do with it. I hope we'll be seeing a bump pic from you soon ;)

Inkd and deafgal- hope you're both well today :)

Well, I've been up since 6.30am to get myself to the Next sale when it opened just after 7am. At the last sale, I was only about 9 weeks so felt it was a bit early to start stocking up. Not today lol. I spent about £80 but got so much great stuff for our little guy, including the most gorgeous duffle coat which I am totally in love with! OH has gently nagged me about him being too spoilt already, but I know he's just as bad as me :) This is actually the first time I've ever been to a Next sale and not even looked at clothes for me!

Hi Kim :flower:

Oh that duffle coat sounds sooo cute :thumbup: Can you post a pic of it? I bet it's lovely. I can completely understand you now spending on your little guy, why shouldn't you!

I've seen there are a fair few sales around and have been thinking of getting some maternity clothes but I can't bring myself to at the moment until I've had my scan I think. I've started to notice though that my knickers are feeling a bit tight :blush: Think my hips might be expanding a bit! :haha: They're wide enough already!! I have been eating healthier since finding out I'm preg so think it is 'pregnancy spread' related rather than me eating too much :haha:

I agree with you about the acupuncture you know, I do think it could be why we have felt well. After all, my little chinese man did say that a treatment continues working for a good while to keep the body balanced x

I can find this easy whenever someone writes in here. I just check my usercp and it updates the list of subscriptions I have.

hi girls when u had acupuncture for fertility did you feel sore low down around ov, coz its what i've had for the last two days , wondered if its all good , any help on this would be great as i dont know what to expect , never had it done before lol x

:shrug: I haven't had acupuncture, so can't be of much help. I hope you get your answer soon.

aww thanks, i have just posted a question in first trimester hopefully i might get some answers , its exciting but a bit nervy too lol cant wait to find out tho, this cycle has felt really different and i think its the acupuncture thats doing it but we'll see.

Hey Inkd :)

After I had acupuncture, I felt lots of twinges around ovulation and then a bit of tenderness and cramps on the cycle I got my BFP, which I guess was bubba implanting? It's great to hear that something is going on for you hon- fingers crossed that this is your cycle :thumbup:

Right, new bump pic.....this was taken yesterday at 22+2 (I've suddenly gone massive- eek!) and here's the duffle coat that I couldn't resist for our little guy in the Next sale. Bargain at £8 I think!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
aww thank you so much your bump looks fantastic and i really hope that i look like that very soon lol xx :hugs: loving the little coat too so sweet xx

Fab bump Kim and, oh my god, how cute is that little coat :hugs: Gorgeous and a bargain too :thumbup:

Ink, I had exactly what you're describing on my acupuncture cycle. I felt like my ovaries went mad! I always felt ov pains but they were WAY stronger that month, as if the treatment had stimulated them. I also then had a day of low down dragging, stretching pains around 8dpo which I reckon was implantation. Really hope it works for you hun :thumbup: Sounds like it is doing something :thumbup:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"