It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning ladies!

Good to hear so many positive vibes on here - despite the obvious heartache you must be feeling, Nat.

I sympathise on the lots of movements then few movements, Kim - I have had concerns about that too, but have my doppler to reassure me. Going through a very active time, and as baby is wrong way up the kicks are coming up over its head and you can see the bumps just under my boobs.

I am with my family just now - doing a bit of a tour of Scotland catching up with everyone - it's great! My Dad and brother had good big kicks last night, but my Mum and Granny missed out. I am feeling great just now - no discomfort (although funny twinges and full bladder issues), energy levels good (despite not sleeping at all, except from 11 pm until 1.30 am, its the same every night) and don't feel too big or hot.

I have been shopping for wee bits and pieces too, just a few items to get, then we are sorted... It's all very real now. When I get home I have some serious nest building to do - bought loads of fabric for curtains and drapes, etc. I am so glad I took a long maternity leave before bubba arrives.

Next scan on 13th - so we'll hear if baby is growing and if it has moved round (which I kniow it hasn't as the movements haven't changed). Going by the amount of movements I wonder if its trying to turn just now!

Anyway, keeping tabs on y'all and wishing you all the best for all your wishes to come true!

Cx

:hi: hi girls, hope you are all keeping well. Where's the sun gone?!!
Af is due on Saturday and I've already started spotting so I'm out yet again. This was actually our 24th month of actively ttc and to say I'm fed up is putting it mildly. I'm continuously moody at the moment and its starting to cause tension between oh and I so all in all things are pretty shit at the moment. Sorry to come on here moaning!

i'm so sorry u are going thru this toots:hugs:

i dont wanna build hopes up but could it be ib?

Hi Ladies :flower:

No work for me today (I don't work Wednesdays) so just chilling and may go out in garden for a bit to put some plants in that we bought at weekend :thumbup: I'm feeling fine at mo, just very light spotting all day yesterday and today so far and hardly having any twinges now. Although I'm not complacent and wouldn't be surprised if I get a bit more bleeding yet. I took a HPT this morning and it is still faintly positive so still some hormone lingering but this is apparently usual, it can take some time to drop to zero. It was very faint so may take another in a few days just to see if it turns negative. Scan on Monday will confirm everything though and I'll have the opportunity then to ask them any questions I may have.

Stina and Kim, good to hear your bubba's are doing well :thumbup: Stina, hope your little one decides to do a somersault and get into position for entering the world.

Lou, I'm so sorry to hear you have started spotting again and are feeling down. I completely understand, it must be so frustrating for both of you, I am sure your OH is feeling it too. Have you discussed any more about starting IUI?

x

well girls just before we boarded the plane i got the witch !!!!!.
two hours into flight i then started to feel very ill, lightheaded almost past out !, was vomiting !!! and had the headache from hell as well as severe period cramps so if there was anything its now definately gone again !! Never mind that was yesterday at well we boarded at 9.50pm US time so that was 3.50 your time , im stil all over the place and still not feeling right yet but hoping this period doesnt last long so i can get back to it and have some baby making fun LOL. It would have been nice to have come back to a BFP but it wasnt meant to be, we have the f.s. on the 11th o joy wonder if he will say the same as all the rest anyway gonna keep on witht he acupunture and agnus castus and fresh royal jelly and see what happen next cycle .
Have a good day tomorrow girls i will be sleeping most of it LOL.

Oh Inkd, I'm sorry that the witch got you :( Think we were all hoping that this would be your month. Make sure you get lots of rest today.

Lou- I'm sorry to hear that you're so down at the moment. As Nat has said, have you and OH talked about the IUI option any more recently? Life can be so cruel sometimes.

Nat- how are you feeling at the moment? Any more spotting? I'm sure you just wish Monday would come around now.

Stina- glad to hear you're enjoying time with your family :) It'll be all systems go when you get home!

Everything is fine here. 4D scan time tonight :) Really can't wait- just hoping we get some good pics.

thank you waiting, im feeling a lot better than i did when we were flying home but still not 100% so just put some washing on as there is loads of it as usual when youve been away and im now sitting with my feet up doing some catching up on here.
Glad you are ok and i really hope that you get some fantastic pics tonight - how exciting 4d wow things have moved on since the 90's cant wait to see if we get that far along ! xx

hi toots has the spotting come to anything?

sorry af got you ink :hugs:

cant wait to see the scan pics waiting

Not bad - busy decorating and looking at new clothes for our holiday in August. Not much else really, well except work (Boo!!!!!)

Hey mama, the spotting is getting progressively heavier so af will definitely arrive again unfortunately. Are you able to start trying again yet?
Hi Donna, how's things? Been up to much Hun?

Decorating and work not much else.
To be fair don' t really want to think of much else until after my holidays in August.
Sorry to hear you are having a rough ride at the moment x x

i've heard mixed things about starting again some say wait 3 months some say wait at least 1 af,i'm just gonna see how things go it took me months to fall pg the last time so i very much doubt it will happen straight away,so sorry af is gonna get u again,i'm sure it will happen for us all soon[-o<

i need to start decorating too donna, i have the stuff i need its just getting motivated to do it lol

Donna if you've finished your decorating then you're welcome to come and have a go at mine!! I keep starting things and not finishing:dohh:. Where are you off to in august?
Mama I hope it happens for us all soon. There have certainly been some rough times on here and I think the luck needs to change!

It's a suprise DH has arranged it all, after the shitty end to last year he decided to sort it all.
All i know is that it's hot and sunny and the sea is warm !!
Then it's the rollercoaster ride of IVF (starts 1st Sept) what joy !!!!

That'll be a lovely treat Donna. You do deserve it cos you had an awful time.
Is that the actual date that the ivf process gets started? What is the first step? I'm still up in the air about iui but it's looking less and less likely that I'm going to conceive naturally:shrug:. I think oh and I need to have a proper chat about what to do but everytime I try he just says it's up to me:dohh:

I have another appointment on the 5th August for my medication schedule (3 weeks of daily injections unless they decide otherwise !!) then hopefully egg retreival on the 1st with transfer 3 or 5 days after.
Complicated stuff.
We have gone private to manchester CARE (because we already have DD) all I needed was my GP to refer me and then they sent appointment letter and huge info pack.
You really need to sit him down and ask him what he wants to do because there is a hell of a lot of stuff involved and it's got to be a joint decision as they ask all sorts of questions.

ok here... resisting temptation to test.... Only 11 dpo and might not have af for another 5 to 6 days. Only have one FRER test left. Hmmm, wait or test... Logic part of me says wait at least another week- that way the bfp will be darker lines... Part of me want to know now if I have a chance at a bfp. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->