It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh Ink- in the USA it's mother's day. You had yours last month if I recall correctly. :shrug: I'm not sure what other countries celebrate mother's day tomorrow (I think Australia celebrates theirs tomorrow too).

aww thanks you ive just come back from the states so maybe thats why i thought i had missed something. Looks like i have just had another emmc, well thats what the epu nurse says so thats why i havent been feeling right, well at least i know but she did say that i am now highly fertile and to get busy LOL so thats what we are planning to do lol as soon as this period stops !!! wish it would hurry up .
By the way you dont have to give up coffee if its DECAFF hun , i was told by f.s. and acupunturist so you should be fine i have it but i have to as i cant have caffiene coz of my heart but i cant tell the difference to be honest .
xx and thank you for the info i feel such an idiot lol xxx

nat im sure all will be ok when you have your scan and it does sound like you have lost all of it now. I too have just past a large clot and ended up at the epu to check what has just happened and she told me that my hcg levels where down to 5 so that means that i have just had another bloody emmc, and cos i have been vomiting and feeling really bad she says well that confirms it and it should pass within a couple of days so by tomorrow i should feel someway normal again, but she did say that i would be extrememly fertile now so we will see. I will be asking that f.s. on weds coming to do something about all these losses and see what he says not holding me breath tho.
Good luck on your scan date hun xxx :hugs:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Good news at my scan this morning - all pregnancy tissue is gone :happydance: Seems very weird for me to be celebrating the fact that I'm not pregnant anymore but I need my body to now get back to normal so we can get to work on the next one :haha:

I was actually pretty confident it would be ok as I got a negative pregnancy test this morning :thumbup: So I do now reckon that clot I passed on Friday was the last of it. I am still lightly spotting, but only brown and only when I wipe, but the sonographer said there is still some blood in there so I may get a bit more bleeding yet. This may just show as some more spotting though and could be intermittent until my next period comes. I have also just discovered that I have a retroverted uterus! I did suspect this may be the case as my mom had one and I take after her with everything else :haha: They assured me this causes no problems with either conceiving or pregnancy (which I know to be true as my mom had no problems). But I am sure I have read that certain positions :blush: are better for conceiving for this so will read up on that now :haha: I think that from behind is best! And funnily enough I am sure that is the position we conceived in :blush: It's OH's fave too so he'll be pleased!!

They said the first period usually comes around 4-6 weeks after you've had the treatment, so this should be 2-4 weeks from now. I am thinking it will be more like the 6 week mark, particularly as I have longer cycles anyway. We will not prevent anything this month but will not 'actively try' until after first period.

How is everyone else?

Lou, did AF arrive? Any more discussions with OH on IUI?

Ink, sorry you've had another emc. Definitely worth asking the FS about that. Could it be possible that something like progesterone supplements may help you?

x

Have been thinking about you all day Nat- glad to hear that your scan went well :thumbup: Glad to hear that your retroverted uterus won't cause you any problems either. I bet your OH will be delighted to hear which positions work best :haha:

Inkd, I'm so sorry you had another mmc. No wonder you felt so poorly. I hope things get back to normal soon and you can get back on track again.

Deafgal, I switched to decaf whilst TTC and even after bubba is here, I won't be switching back. I can't hardly tell a difference with taste and if I have a normal coffee now (I was given one by mistake in a restaurant), it makes my heart race and I go dizzy and light headed. Weird, huh?!

How is everyone else doing today?

I've started to feel a bit tired lately so I'm wondering if my refusal to slow down is finally catching up with me :blush: On Saturday night, I slept for 10 hours (only waking up once) and that was after a 2 hour nap in the afternoon! It's totally unheard of for me as usually, I sleep 8 hours max (when I'm really tired) and I never sleep well after a nap in the day. Wondering how long it'll be before I fall asleep standing up at work :haha:

By the way, thanks for all of your lovely comments about the scan pics. I can't believe how in love with him I am already :cloud9:

I'm doing fine here... I'll think about switching to decaf (the only reason I drink caf sometimes is to stay awake when it matters the most which isn't very often that I do) considering I usually get enough sleep before my shift anyways.

Glad to hear of your progress- Nat... Hopefully she comes sooner than 6 weeks so you can get back on track to trying again.

Waitin- that is weird about it making your heart race and you dizzy.

Ink- hope they say something useful/helpful regarding how you can prevent those losses from happening. :hugs:

pleased all went as planned today nat,now its time to get ur lifes back to normal and start ttc again

well i think i must have o today/yesturday as i had a pos opk yesturday,i havent pounced on dh altho we did dtd over the weekend so who knows..but i would like to have af before i start again

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Ink, hope all goes ok with FS today, let us know what they say.

Mama, good news about the ov :thumbup: How long after your surgery did it take for you to ov?

I am feeling fine. Still very lightly spotting brown when I wipe which I just wish would stop now! :growlmad: I did have a bit of red bleeding Monday evening, wondering if her pressing down with the scanner earlier that day pushed some out :shrug: She did say there was some blood left in there so I'm hoping that was at least most of it!

I have felt a few ovary twinges the past few days but only mild so far. I am hoping this is a sign they are 'waking up' ready to ov again some time soon :thumbup: So keen now to get on with starting work on the next one :haha:

OH and I are off to see another comedian tonight. Micky Flanagan. Do you girls know who I mean? He's pretty funny so hoping we'll have a good laugh :haha:

x

Never heard of Micky Flanagan... :nope: I'll have to google him up online. :shrug:

Nat :hugs:

How's everyone doing? :hi: hope y'alls have a good day!

Glad to hear you're doing ok Nat. Hopefully you're coming to the end of this phase now- definitely positive that you're getting ovary twinges, even if they're only mild so far :thumbup: I'm sure you'll have a good time seeing Micky Flanagan- I love going to see comedians live :haha:

Hope you're well today Deafgal. How is everyone else?

I've been to the docs this morning as I was having some gripey pains. No infection thankfully, but I've got pelvic ligament issues apparently! Not a lot that can be done about it, apart from rest and paracetomal. At least I know what it is now, and it's nothing harmful to bubba. Doctor was great actually. I was worried that I was wasting his time and he told me that it's never a waste of time and that any time I had even the smallest concern, I should go in and see him straight away.

Oh, here's my latest 29 week bump pic- I've suddenly become the size of a house :blush:

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
waiting you have a fab bump....coming along nicely:thumbup:

nat i had my surgery on the thurs 7th april i went to see the doc and he prescibed the pill which was the monday(11th april) but i only took them for about a week,as soon as i stopped i got a bleed,i thought it was just a break thru bleed from the pill but 14 days later i ovulated which would mean my cycles are the same as they were be4,when af arrives i think i will start temping even if i just do it for a month just to make sure i am ovulating.

you will be very fertile now so you should be in with a good chance this month

13 yrs ago i had a mmc which i had to have a d&c,i left it for a couple of month before i tried again but i fell pg that very cycle

keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

i spoke to a women at work today who told me that she had an ectopic with her 1st pregnancy and she went on to have 3 children,her last one born when she was 38,so hopefully there is still a chance for me 2

Mama- fingers crossed for ya... That's right PMA- you still got a chance at having healthy babies.

thanks hun,i have to keep drumming it in2 myself that all will be ok and soon another little baby will come along soon enough.i dont kno if i'll be able to cope if things go wrong again but i have to keep positive

hiya girls just thought i would let you know how it went today at the f.s. friend of my docs, well he said the same a the others that i am too old and its not gonna happen unless we have IVF and thats not even an option as we have no way of affording it and there is no garantee that it would work anyway so we will jsut have to keep trying all on our own and just hope that we can prove them all wrong, im ok just feeling a little down about today but will soon bounce back just waiting til my hubby gets home and then i will be back to normal and jump his bones lol need the fun right now dont care if it works or not lol so we'll see well will be back on in a few days need a break.
Hope everyones ok xx

:hugs: ink that sucks that all the drs out there seem to think you're too old to do it naturally. Hopefully you can prove them all wrong and get pregnant soon. :dust:

Hey ladies

Still keeping tabs on y'all!

Here's a big belly to have a laugh at... Still 6 weeks of growth to go, and they say baby is small??? Kim - you are looking fab!

Heading home from my roadtrip tomorrow, and got my scan on Friday to see if bubba has turned (which I think it is in the process of doing).

Love to everyone.

Cx

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
wow windswept thats quite a bump u have there

ink i'm so sorry,i hope u prove them wrong,like u said just have some fun and hopefully it will happen without u even realising:thumbup:

I don't think you look that big there Stina- perfectly in proportion :) Fingers crossed that bubba will have got into the right position when you have the scan (I still keep wanting to call the baby 'her' and 'she'- we'll all have a bit of a shock if you have a little man!).

Inkd- I'm so sorry that you didn't get more positive news at your appointment. It still doesn't mean it's impossible though- you never know what might happen!

How is everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->